剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
What are you knuckleheads doing?
这样他就不用去发廊了
Saving him a trip to the barber.
别闹了 卡特 把理发器给我
Come on. Cut. Give me the clippers.
谢谢
Thank you.
按住他
Hold him down.
什么
What?
山姆 这样没意思
Sam, that's not funny.
-就你这么觉得 -这样没意思
- Not to you, maybe. - That's not funny!
相信我 我很专业的
Trust me, I'm a professional.
你们全是婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You sons of bitches!
看我的发型 老弟
Look at my hair, buddy.
够了
Come on!
盯着人看不礼貌
It's not polite to stare.
原来你也有下巴
It's just, who knew you had a chin?
你知道什么时候才会好玩吗
If you're wondering when that's gonna get funny,
永远不会
it's never.
你♥爸♥爸知道你今天没上学吗
Hey, does your dad know that you're not in school today?
死者叫埃德温·金柏
Vic's name is Edwin Kimball.
是他妻子发现的尸体
His wife found him.
她在后面等着
She's waiting out back.
头部右侧中枪
It was a gunshot wound to the head, right side.
枪在他右手旁 开了一枪
Gun's next to his right hand, fired once.
看起来像是自杀
It looks like a suicide to me.
有遗书吗
There a note?
没有 但是
No, but...
但是什么
But, but what?
谁会在走廊上自杀
Who kills themselves in a hallway?
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 有点头疼
Yup, just...headache.
我们去跟他妻子谈谈
Let's go talk to the wife.
一个月前 我们在
A month ago, we were eating
杂货店的垃圾箱里找吃的
out of grocery store dumpsters.
如果你还要 这里肯定也有垃圾箱
I'm sure this place has a dumpster, if you miss it.
等查理成功了
When Charlie makes it,
我们就能每天这么吃了
then we'll be living like this every day.
你知道我喜欢查理
Look, you know I dig Charlie,
但他应该写歌♥给你唱
but he should be writing songs for you to sing.
我想把你介绍给我朋友特里
I want to introduce you to my friend Terry.
-那个唱片制♥作♥人吗 -对
- The record producer? - Yeah.
你会喜欢他的
I think you'll like him.
你穿件漂亮裙子
You get a nice dress to wear.
我们下午就去
We'll head over this afternoon.
-我不知道 -艾玛
- I don't know. - Emma?
不向你朋友介绍我吗
You want to introduce me to your friend?
我是她妈妈
I'm her mother.
很高兴认识您 卡恩夫人
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Karn.
我叫丹尼斯·威尔森
I'm Dennis Wilson.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好 妈妈
I'm fine, Mom.
你生日刚过
It was your birthday.
上个月
Last month.
我记得我十七岁生日时
I remember turning 17,
感觉自己长大成人了
feeling so grown up.
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
看来现在的十七岁青年更老练
17 is older than it used to be, I guess.
我不知道怎么联♥系♥你
I, um, I didn't know how to contact you.
我们把房♥子卖♥♥了
We sold the house.
太大了
It was too big.
我们一半空间都用不到
We weren't using half of it.
这是新地址
Here's the new address,
如果你...
if you ever...
好的
Okay.
有一间你的卧室
There's a bedroom for you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我的表演快结束了
My play was closing.
之后有个派对
There was a party afterwards.
你先生没有一起去吗
Your husband didn't go with?
他说他有点东西要看
He said he had some reading to do.
他...
He's--
他在竞选州议员
he was running for state senate.
你几点到家的
What time did you come home?
一点之后
After 1:00.
一点十五分
1:15?
枪是他的吗
Was the gun his?
我不知道
I don't know.
我之前从没看到过 但可能是吧
I've never seen it before, but it might have been.
我看到客房♥里有几个箱子
I saw boxes in the guest room.
也许是你的一些衣服
Maybe some of your clothes?
你在搬家吗
You moving?
搬进来
Moving in.
我在为演出做彩排
I was in rehearsals for this play.
没有时间把行李整理完
I didn't have time to finish unpacking.
霍迪亚克 有无线电呼叫
Hodiak, radio call for you.
一会就来
I'll just be a minute.
搬进来
Moving in?
你们结婚多久了
How long were you married?
三个月
Three months.
总长让你回局里见他
The Commissioner wants to see you at the station.
我会尽快的
I'll be as fast as I can.
接下来你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do next?
调查一下街坊邻居
Canvass the neighbors.
你知道是关于什么事的吗
Do you have any idea what this is about?
他们可能想再给我一枚勋章
They probably want to give me another medal.
给她一张纸巾
Give her a tissue.
我没有纸巾
I don't have a tissue.
夫人
Ma'am.
查曼·塔莉
Charmain Tully?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
-谁教你的射击 -我父亲
- Who taught you to shoot? - My father.
他以前常常带我去打野鸡
He used to take me hunting... pheasants.
-我是佩里队长 -警厅情报处的
- I'm Captain Perry with the-- - The Red Squad.
官方说法是预谋犯罪部
The Criminal Conspiracy Section, officially.
这些天我们不止打击赤色分子
Not just Reds we're hunting, these days.
黑人煽动者 激进学生 无所不有
Negro agitators, student radicals, you name it.
我接到卡特勒副队的电♥话♥
I got a call from Lieutenant Cutler.
他说你在威尔斯的案子中
He explained how instrumental you were
起了很大的作用
in closing the Welles case.
亲爱的 老实说
And frankly, honey,
我想看看这大惊小怪是为什么
I wanted to see what the fuss was about.
你是被培训做卧底的吗
Are you trained for undercover work?
不是正式的 但我有经验
Not officially, but I have experience.
你有丈夫或孩子吗
Do you have a husband? Kids?
没有 长官
No, sir.
卧底所要做的事
The kinds of things you have to do undercover
是你未来老公不会认同的事
are the kinds of things your future husband won't approve of.
我不确定我未来会有老公
Well, I'm not sure I have a husband in my future.
大部分男人不喜欢我是个警♥察♥
Most men, they don't like that I'm a police officer,
所以他们不会怀疑我是警♥察♥
which is why they won't suspect that I am one.
这不是换装游戏
This isn't playing dress-up.
这任务很危险
It's a dangerous assignment.
我们一直在设法打入"学民社"内部
We've been trying to infiltrate the SDS,
学生争取民♥主♥社会
Students for a Democratic Society,
某个反战 什么都反的抗♥议♥团体
one of those anti-war, anti-everything protest groups.
他们很偏执
They're paranoid.
不信任外人
Don't trust outsiders.
我的上司认为女性或许机会更大
My bosses think a female might have a better chance,
而你是局里最优秀的女警
and you're the best female cop we got.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我想...
I think...
我不想当个女警
I don't want to be a female cop.
我只想当个警♥察♥ 长官
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表