剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
小偷小摸的孩子
thieving children,
游手好闲的大人
big men with wandering hands?
类似的地方 是的
Something like that, yeah.
我十岁的时候在少管所
I was in juvie when I was ten.
他们都是大孩子而我年纪很小
They were big and I was little.
那样构筑的世界
Whole world's built like that
就是要叫你知道自己的弱小
to teach you you're the little one.
你知道我学到了什么吗
Know what I learned?
什么
What?
手握正确的武器可以让你胜人一筹
Carry the right weapon and you're ten feet tall.
还有别被某些大人牵着鼻子走了
And don't let some big man push you around.
你现在是老大了
You're the boss now.
好的
Okay.
听着 辛曼是位老师
Now, Hinman's a teacher.
他家境不错
He's from good stock.
这块硬骨头手里有钱 给我榨出来
There's cash in that stone. Squeeze it.
房♥间
这是你有过的最糟糕的主意
It's the worst idea you've ever had.
你这么认为吗
You think so?
我当律师很久了
I've been an attorney a long time.
-我也是 -但你不是离婚律师
- As have I. - Not a divorce lawyer.
我知道这些事情是怎样的
I know how these things go.
如果你选择用非常手段
If you choose to hit below the belt--
选择 是不得不
Choose to? Have to.
我就直说了
Let me be blunt.
你可能会吓到他们 这是当然
You might scare them, sure.
或者惹恼他们
Or make them angry.
格蕾丝的父亲在这件事上
Grace's father has all the power
掌握着所有的权力和金钱
and all the money in this.
还有顺带提一句
And by the way,
他们会让全世界的人的都...
there won't be a corner of the Earth where they won't--
让每个人
where everyone--
你脸红了
You're blushing.
所有人都将知道我是怎么和男人胡搞的
Everyone will know what I do with men.
你是不是想说这个
Is that what you're trying to say?
我的建议是 低调处理
My advice: do this quietly
满足你妻子的需求
and give your wife what she wants.
你是位好律师 思想家
You're a good lawyer, thinker.
你很有战略眼光
You're strategic.
但那套对我来说不适用
That's not gonna work for me.
我需要一个身处其间依然会
I need a maniac who's gonna burn the house down
把房♥子烧掉的疯子
while he's standing in it.
谁他妈会这么做
Who the hell's going to do that?
我要代表自己上庭
I'm gonna represent myself.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
该死
Damn it.
杰夫
Jeff?
杰夫
Jeff?
该死
Damn it.
杰夫
Jeff?
安娜 你在这啊
Anna, there you are.
一直在找你
Been looking for you.
我还以为你从地球上摔下去了
I thought you fell off the Earth.
是啊 差不多 家庭琐事
Yeah, kinda did. Family stuff.
希望一切还好
Hope it's okay.
暂时还行
For now.
所以你还好吗
So how are you?
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a cop?
-什么 -请别跟我撒谎
- What? - Please don't lie.
你离开了好几个月 一个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
You're gone for months, a bomb goes off,
而你现在又回来了
and now you're here.
-什么炸♥弹♥ -别这样
- What bomb? - Don't do that.
简直是在侮辱我的智商
It's insulting.
好吧 你说的没错
Okay, fine. You're right.
我是警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
我没想到你会承认
I didn't expect you to admit it.
莱纳德要进监狱了
Leonard's gonna go jail.
我今早看到他 看起还挺自♥由♥的
He seemed pretty free when I saw him this morning.
迟早的事 他们在立案了
It's a matter of time. They're mounting a case.
他们吗 是你吧
They? You.
听着 在我看来 你可以帮我们
Look, the way I see it, you can help us--
拜托 不
Please. No--
帮帮我们
Help us.
拯救你自己
And save yourself.
或者忠于一个不会忠于你的男人
Or stay loyal to a man who wouldn't stay loyal to you.
选择权在你
It's your choice.
坐好
Sit still.
你把我的肋骨弄断了 我觉得
You broke my ribs, I think.
像个男人一样好吗 加里
Be a man, Gary, okay?
你的肋骨可能连擦伤都没有
Your ribs probably aren't even bruised.
那应该是查理来了
Oh, that'll be Charlie.
查理
Charlie.
查理 感谢上帝
Oh, Charlie, thank God.
事情要失控了 我们来把问题解决掉吧
Things are getting out of hand. Let's figure this out.
加里
Gary.
加里 加里 加里
Gary, Gary, Gary.
哥们 我 哥们 听着
Man, I-- man, listen.
拿钱出来 加里
Money, Gary.
我跟你保证 我会弄到钱的 我只是
I promise you, I will find money, I just--
上帝最痛恨骗子了 加里
God hates a liar, Gary.
我是位守护者
I'm a protector.
没有什么是我不愿意为我家人做的
Ain't nothin' I won't do for my family.
我需要1000美元
I need $1,000.
谢弗警官
Officer Shafe.
请回答 谢弗 你在哪
Answer this call, Shafe. Where are you?
谢弗收到
Shafe.
谢弗 你怎么花了这么长时间
Shafe, what the hell is taking you so long?
他
He's, well...
我得靠边停下来 你知道的 让他冷静下来
I had to pull over, you know, calm him down.
我可不想在他
Didn't want to drive around
用头撞东西的情况下开车
while he was banging his head on things.
我现在过来了 以上
I'm on my way now. Over.
我很抱歉 哥们 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, man. I'm sorry.
你实在太迷糊了
You were so stoned.
我一直躺在这
I was just laying here the whole time.
-就收留我吧 -我们走
- Just take me in. - Let's go.
不 不 我不想坐牢
No, no, I don't want to go to jail.
杰夫
Jeff?
杰夫 停下
Jeff, stop!
杰夫
Jeff!
该死的 杰夫
Damn it, Jeff!
你招供了
You confessed!
杰夫 停下
Jeff! Stop!
别这样好吗 停下
Don't be like this, okay? Stop it.
上帝啊
God!
你打中我屁♥股♥了
You shot me in the ass.
是啊 我本来瞄的是你的头
Yeah, well, I was aiming for your head.
你把我这一整天都搞砸了
You messed up my whole day.
我他妈要如何解释这一切
How the hell am I gonna explain any of this?
我老婆死了 我老婆死了
My wife is dead. My wife is dead.
是啊 是谁的错
Yeah, well, whose fault is that?
就再给我一枪吧 拜托了
Just shoot me again. Please.
你知道吗 我有点动心了
You know, I'm tempted.
Ten...
九
nine...
八
eight...
-查理 也许他 -也许他怎么了 圣母玛丽
- Charlie, maybe he-- - Maybe what, Mother Mary?
-七 -也许他说的是实话
- Seven... - Maybe he's telling the truth.
六个半
Six and a half...
看到这个沙发了吗
See this couch?
你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get it?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表