剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Ralph. This guy's name is Ralph.
德州佬 我们得马上走
Tex, we gotta leave now!
后备箱里是别人的货 而且不是小数目
I got a ranch worth of grass in my trunk and it ain't mine,
老实坐好 给我闭嘴
so scrunch down and shut up.
-哥们儿 -挺友好的啊
- Hey brother. - Well, ain't you friendly.
给我看看
Let me see.
没问题
Well, all right.
副驾上的小美女是谁
Who's the little thing in there riding shotgun?
路上碰到的小妞 迷路了
Oh, she's just some chick I picked up--stray, you know.
让我看看
Let me see.
我最喜欢小野猫了
I love a alley cat.
赶紧吧 拉尔夫
Let's do this, Ralph. Come on.
我就看看
I'm just looking, man.
你好啊 小妞
Hey, girlie.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
她不好意思了 来吧 赶紧的
She's shy. Come on, I gotta get.
这个贱♥货♥ 这个贱♥货♥
This bitch. Oh, this bitch?
-过来 -放开她
- Get back here-- - Get off her!
放开我
Get off me!
放开我
Get off me!
快走 德州佬 快 快
Go, Tex! Go, go!
快
Go!
我弄死你
I'll kill you!
*曼妙的姑娘*
*Pretty, pretty girl*
*不复存在*
*Cease to exist*
*过来说你爱我*
*Just come and say you love me*
*放弃世界*
*Give up your world*
*来吧 你可以*
*Come on, you can be*
很好 很好 兄弟
That's great, that's great, man.
等等
Hold on a second.
怎么了 挺好听啊
What's the trouble, man? That was working.
没事 我很喜欢
Nothing, man. I love this.
好吧 有内涵
All right, it's deep.
我只是在想一件事
I was just thinking, you know, one thing.
你让她别想这些破事
You're asking her to give all this stuff up,
所以不用"不复存在"
so instead of "Cease to exist,"
而用"不再抗拒"怎么样
what if it was "Cease to resist"?
我就是这意思
That's what I'm saying.
但又不止于此
But it ain't all I'm saying.
我知道 我懂
Yeah, I know. I get that.
这是流行歌♥曲 查理
It's just-- It's pop songs, Charlie.
大家喜欢简单的
They want to be simple.
能跟着一起唱的 懂吗
Something they can sing along to, you know?
老天 这不是用来跟着唱的歌♥
Hell, this ain't no damn sing-along.
我只想满足他们的需求
I'm trying to give folks what they need,
见识未经粉饰的真♥相♥
a juicy helping of uncut truth.
查理 查理
Charlie! Charlie!
-不能改歌♥ 什么事 -查理
- We ain't changing the damn song--What? - Charlie!
我们搞砸了 完蛋了
We messed up. Bad.
我们运毒时碰巧遇到条肥鱼
We accidentally stole a fortune in drugs.
来得正好
Fortuitous timing.
几率很低啊 你们有什么收获
Rations were running low. What do you got?
不不不 我不是这意思...
No, no, no, no, no. That's not what I'm--
悠着点 小东西
Take a breath there, little bird.
拉尔夫·丘奇还活着
Ralph Church is alive.
活久了果然什么都能见识到
Live long enough, you see everything.
没开玩笑 他想杀你
This is not a joke. He wants to kill you.
都冷静点
Hey, everybody calm down.
他杀不了我 我也死不了
He can't kill me. I can't die.
查理 我爱你 可我没开玩笑
Charlie, I love you, but I am serious.
我们得处理好...
We need to take care of--
你没开玩笑
You're serious?
提着塞满东西的箱子
Had a packed suitcase.
说打算去见他妈妈
Said he was going to visit Mom.
我问他是在刺伤老妇人
I asked had he made those plans
之前还是之后策划好的
before or after he stabbed an old lady?
问出话来了吗
How'd that work out for you?
稍安勿躁
Yeah, well, hold on to your shorts.
他说他是无辜的
He says he's innocent.
进去把这破事了结了
Get in there and close this damn thing.
你来了 进来吧
There you are. Come in here.
你怎么不去审这家伙
Why don't you take this guy?
我得看这些信
I gotta go look at those letters.
你把这甩给他了
You're dumping this on him?
是委派
I'm delegating.
是和年轻一代有关
It is about the younger generation.
他们是政党的未来和根基 还有...
They're the future and lifeblood of the party, and...
我不知道 我想在政♥治♥集♥会♥上
I don't know, I think it helps to see
见到年轻面孔也挺好
young faces at a political rally.
我不能强迫我的孩子参加集资活动
Well, I couldn't pay my kids to come to a fundraiser.
得无聊死
Death by boredom.
我明白 我的孩子也一样
Oh, I understand. Mine's the same.
-加奶油和糖吗 贝基 -不用
- Uh, cream and sugar, Becky? - No.
我们何时才能见到艾玛
When do we finally get to meet Emma?
快期末了吧
Semester must be done soon.
她已经爱上法国了
Well, she's fallen in love with France.
我可不能怪她
Can't say I blame her.
我想她会多待一段时间
I think she might extend her stay.
-爸爸 -还好吧
- Hi, Daddy. - Everything okay?
都很好 肯很好
No, everything's fine. Ken's great.
大家对活动的事都很上心
We're very involved in the campaign,
我想这对彼此都有好处
and, well, I think it could be great for both of us.
你现在在忙活动的事了吗
You're working on something for the campaign now?
对 没错
Yes, actually.
-和女士们喝喝茶 -女士们都怎么样
- Tea with the ladies. - How are the ladies?
只是抱怨身材和孩子的事
Oh, just complaining about their figures and their kids.
真是令人激动啊
Oh, terribly exciting.
爸爸 他们一直在问艾玛的事
Daddy, they keep asking about Emma.
那你还是说她去旅行了
Well, you keep telling them she's traveling.
我知道 只是觉得瞒不了多久了
I know, I just--I don't think I can keep it up much longer.
怎么了
Why not?
因为她在洛杉矶 她在
Because she's in Los Angeles, she's--
天知道她在干嘛
God knows what she's doing.
我们必须口径一致
We have to stick to the same story.
我想
I think...
我想我们得做点什么
I think we need to do something.
发生了枪战 两名警官被击中
Shootout. Two officers hit.
三个黑豹党人死了
Three Panthers dead.
-在哪 -加油站
- Where? - Gas station.
靠近黑豹党总部
Down near Panthers' headquarters.
克丽斯汀 你得
Kristin. Y-you gotta--
去 快去
Go, go, go.
黑豹党
不 我现在什么都不知道 先生
No, I don't know anything right now, sir.
-克丽斯汀 她没事吧 -我明白
- Kristin, Kristin--is she okay? - I understand.
告诉我
Tell me!
我认识克丽斯汀·谢弗 我是她丈夫
I know Kristin Shafe. I'm her husband.
我是唯一一个
I'm the only white cop
出入这里的白人警♥察♥ 行吗
that comes in and out of here, okay?
五分钟内我就能弄辆车到这来
I can have a wagon down here in five minutes,
以妨碍公务罪把你们都带走
get you all on obstruction.
-抱歉 我得挂了 -宝贝
- Sorry, I have to go. - Baby!
伙计们 那是我丈夫
Hey, guys, that's my husband.
-你没事吧 -你究竟
- You okay? - What in the hell
到这来干嘛 你现在不能到这来
are you doing here? You cannot be here right now.
来看看我妻子是死是活
To see if my wife is alive or dead?
我觉得我可以过来看看吧
Yeah, I think I can stop by.
我没事 现在请你走吧
I'm fine. Now please leave.
宝贝 你不能留在这
Baby, you're not staying here.
这由不得你决定
That's not your decision.
亲爱的 这里不安全
Sweetheart, it's just not safe.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表