剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
I just want to be a cop, sir.
总长和内务部的凯拉赫
The Commissioner's in my office
在我办公室
with Kellaher from IA.
你知道是为什么事来的吗
They tell you what it's about?
内务部没透露半点好消息
Good news from the IA comes in the form of total silence,
所以应该不是好事
so it ain't that.
今天是谢弗的第一天 你看或许...
Hey, it's Shafe's first day. You think maybe--
好 我会派人去照看他的
Yeah, no, I'll send someone to hold his hand.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想我跟你进去吗
Hey, look, you want me in there?
我要是有麻烦了 会给你示意的
If I get in trouble, I'll send up a flare.
再说 大部分麻烦都是跟你一起惹的
Besides, most of the bad stuff I did with you.
长官
Sir.
山姆
Sam.
恕我直言 长官 我正在调查
No offense, sir, but I'm in the middle
一起谋杀案
of a murder investigation,
最初的几小时最为关键 所以...
and the first few hours are the most critical, so...
我不是来跟你废话的 警探
I'm not here to waste your time, Detective.
看过你的案件记录后
After reviewing your case history,
我们发现有很多问题
a number of questions have been raised--
-不 -你说什么
- No. - Excuse me?
我不知道他发现了什么 长官
I don't know what he's dug up, sir,
可我知道他为何调查
but I know why he's digging.
不怕您见笑 这是我和凯拉赫先生
I'm embarrassed to say that this is a personal matter
以及叫莉莲·巴里亚诺的年轻女子
between myself and Mister Kellaher
三人之间的私人恩怨
and a young woman named Lillian Bariano,
我当时在和她约会 几个月后
who, when I dated her, was a few months shy
她就成了莉莲·凯拉赫夫人
of becoming Mrs. Lillian Kellaher.
我不想卷入你们背后捅刀的博弈游戏
I won't be party to this game playing and backstabbing,
可他的指控并非无稽之谈 你好好听着
but his accusations are serious, and they're gonna be heard.
随便问吧
Ask your questions.
有客观结论后 再来告诉我
I'll be back for your impartial conclusions.
先从你的考勤卡开始
Let's start with your time cards.
-所以只开了一枪 -对 只开了一枪
- So it was just the one shot? - Yeah, just the one shot.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Yes, sir.
你衣冠楚楚的样子还挺帅气
Choir boy's a good look on you.
有什么能效劳吗 副队
What can I do for you, Lieutenant?
霍迪亚克说你缺个保姆
Oh, Hodiak said you need a babysitter.
唯一有空的就只有我了
Only one I could spare was me.
打起十二分精神
Pay very close attention.
今天给你好好上一课
You're gonna learn a lot today.
他是自杀
He shot himself.
结案 吃饭去
Done. Let's get lunch.
可是没有遗书
And there's no note.
而且谁会在走廊自杀
And who kills himself in a hallway?
什么 你觉得是有人布置成这样的
Oh, what, you think somebody staged it?
有可能
Maybe.
很好 那快去手♥枪♥上提取指纹
Good, so run for prints on the gun.
我赌一瓶啤酒 扳机上有他的拇指纹
I bet you a beer his thumbprint's on the trigger.
为什么是大拇指
Why his thumb?
看
Look.
这样
This?
很难扣动扳机
It's hard to pull the trigger,
尤其对于没有经验的枪手
especially for an inexperienced shooter.
而这样拿就十分简单
This, it's easy-peasy.
采集指纹需要一段时间
The prints will take a bit,
但你那杯啤酒欠定我了
but I'll collect on that beer now.
法医说死亡时间大约在十一点四十五分
M.E. says time of death was around 11:45.
有邻居恰好那时听到枪声
One neighbor heard a gunshot around that same time.
另一个邻居看到一个女人
Another neighbor saw a woman,
不是他妻子
an agitated woman,
在大约午夜时分气急败坏地离开
who was not the wife, leaving around midnight.
我推测他出轨了
My guess? He was stepping out.
这就是你的推测吗 警探
Oh, is that your guess, Detective?
看来我们需要找出
Well, it seems that maybe we should figure out,
那个离开的女人是谁
you know, who that other woman was.
好吧 我懂什么呢
You know, right? What do I know?
这是我第一天上任
It's my first day.
弗里德里克·休伯
Friedrich Huber.
在等红灯时被射杀在车里
Shot in his car while idling at a red light.
这是你当凶杀组警探的第一个案件 对吧
That was your first case as a homicide detective, correct?
结了案 定了罪
Closed the case. Got the conviction.
这个案子还有特别的地方吗
Anything else stand out to you about that case?
这是十一二年前的事了吧
It was, what, 10, 12 years ago?
我又不是过目不忘
I don't have a photographic memory.
而在三分之一的调查阶段里
And yet 1/3 of the time, you fail to turn your notebooks
你没有把你的笔记交给检察官
over to the DA during discovery,
你记性不好却不做笔记吗
so you have a poor memory but you don't take notes?
我没说我记性不好
I didn't say I had a poor memory.
我是说它发生在十二年前
I said it was 12 years ago.
是十三
13, actually.
这是个大案
It was a big story.
引人注目
Got press.
你没被提到
You're not mentioned.
弗里德里克·休伯被谋杀那晚
On the night of Friedrich Huber's murder,
你攻击了你的搭档吗
did you assault your partner?
-一名警探 -埃德·卡特勒
- A Detective - Ed Cutler.
我们现在就在他办公室
We're in his office right now.
埃德·卡特勒 我知道这个名字
Ed Cutler, see, I knew,
我认出这个名字因为他的名字
I knew I recognized that name 'cause his name
在报纸上出现占了你的功劳
is in the paper taking credit for your work.
作为男人 我们有分歧
We had a dispute, as men.
我们用男人的方法解决
We settled it like men.
你觉得一个男人
You don't think a man
控制不了情绪
that can't control his temper,
痛打自己的搭档
who beats his own partner to a pulp
是不是反映出这个部门不佳呢 警探
reflects poorly on this department, Detective?
那天晚上 莉莲说你们
The other night, Lillian said you guys
在聊关于我的事
had been talking about me.
还是她只是在追忆年轻快乐的日子呢
Or was she just waxing about younger, happier days?
你不想让你的妻子开心吗
Don't you want your wife to be happy?
把你炒了会是一件愉快的事
You are gonna be a pleasure to fire.
霍迪亚克 你妻子的电♥话♥
Hodiak, your wife's on the line for you.
女人啊
Ladies.
她在二号♥线
She's on line 2.
好吧 帮我个忙
All right, here's what I want you to do.
回到你的座位上 接通二号♥线
Go back to your desk, pick up line 2,
-告诉她我不在 -什么
- and tell her I'm not here. - What?
我不想和她说话
I don't want to talk to her.
她说有重要的事
She says it's important.
不总是这样吗
Isn't it always?
告诉她我今天一整天都要出庭作证
Just tell her I'm in court, testifying all day.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我就打算像个傻子一样
I'm gonna stand here like a moron
站在这里边听电♥话♥边读体育版
with the phone to my ear and read the sports section.
等等 顺便帮我拿个体育版来
Oh, wait, get me the sports section too.
加入我们支持和平
Join us for peace.
行动起来反对征兵
Action against the draft.
地球和平
Peace on Earth!
美女
Hey, beautiful.
怎么了
Is something wrong?
不 我...
No, I...
我哥 他在越南
My brother, he was, uh, he was in Vietnam.
他叫什么
What was his name?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
我们想保证其他人不会
We're trying to make sure no one else
在这场不义之战中失去兄弟
loses a brother to an unjust war.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我们需要你的帮助
We could use your help.
发传♥单♥ 举标语
Hand out fliers. Hold up a sign.
像你这么漂亮的姑娘 人们会停下来的
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表