剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
which is what he needed to hear,
还有我和你上♥床♥是为了让你...
and that I would have sex with you to keep you...
你懂的...
you know...
顺从
Docile.
我就是这么说的 你怎么知道的
That's the exact word I used. How'd you know?
英雄所见略同
Great minds.
但你满足不了我
But that you don't satisfy me...
在床上
in bed
因为你的活儿太小
because you have a very small penis.
-所以 -慢着 你用这个骗他
- So... - Wait, that's your cover?
很管用 好吗
It worked, okay?
我不觉得他信任你
I don't think he trusts you,
但他不至于想杀了你
but he doesn't want to kill you or--or--
或者我 对不起
Or me. So I'm sorry.
服务员 我们结账
Can we get the check? Waiter?
给点纸巾
Napkin.
阳光一直都这么灿烂吗
Is the sun always this bright?
我不在乎她觉得她能让他多顺从
I don't care how docile she thinks she's made him.
不 她让你和你的小♥弟♥弟♥顺从
No, she's made you and your eensy genitalia docile.
跟着剧本走
Stay with the plot.
她不能回罗伊那里
She cannot go back to Roy.
听着 你要这么跟她说吗
Look, you gonna tell her that?
因为私底下说
Because between you and me,
我现在有点怕她
I'm a little afraid of her right now, you know?
山姆 她连新手都算不上
Sam, she's barely a rookie.
她不知道自己在干嘛
She has no idea what she's doing.
这根本不关我事 也不是我的案子
This is not even remotely my problem or my case.
什么 你觉得我应该让她继续卧底吗
What, you think I should let her stay in?
我觉得她要是让你继续参与其中 就算你走运了
I think if you're lucky, she'll let you stay in.
晚安 孩子们
Good night, kids.
你们让我相信世界不久会变得更美好
You give me hope that the world is gonna be a better place soon.
6W9号♥ 6W9号♥
Six-William-Nine, Six-William-Nine.
6W9号♥收到 你好麦格
Six-William-Nine. Hello, Meg.
你好山姆 我们有了新发现
Hey, Sam. So we got a hit.
有人报案葡萄地高中高年级学生
Tina Greenwood, Vineland High senior,
蒂娜·格林伍德在感恩节后失踪
reported missing right after Thanksgiving.
我拿到了她妈妈的名字和地址
I've got a name and address on the mom.
你拿到的照片是最近拍的吗
So the picture you got, was it taken recently?
好像是的
Appears to be.
你报案称你女儿失踪了
You--you reported your daughter missing
那时是十一月 刚过完...
in November just after--
是什么样的照片
What kind of picture was it?
照片上
They were--
你的女儿没有穿...
She was not wearing...
你女儿上半身裸体
Your daughter was topless.
格林伍德夫人 你要喝点水吗
Mrs. Greenwood, would you like some water?
不 不用
No, no.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不必做最坏的打算
There--there's no reason to assume the worst.
去年 我接到一个年轻女孩的失踪案
Last year, I--I had a young girl go missing,
我们最后在一个公社里找到了她
and we tracked her down to a commune.
而且她...
And she's...you know.
现在的孩子都这样 不过她没事
Well, kids nowadays, but she's okay.
她没事的
She's okay.
试着辨认一下
Trying to determine if--
山姆森·本尼狄克·霍迪亚克
洛杉矶第一神探
这些字是不是左撇子写的
if this was written by a left-handed person.
蒂娜是左撇子吗
Was Tina left-handed?
不 蒂娜习惯用右手
No, Tina...is... right-handed.
这不是她的笔迹
And these are not hers.
不 这字感觉像是...
No, this feels like a...
什么
Yes?
感觉像是男人的字 不是吗
That feels like a man's. Doesn't it?
你联♥系♥到她了吗
Did you get ahold of her?
联♥系♥到了 我觉得她不该来
Yeah. I don't think she should come.
她的医生给她打了镇静剂
Her doctor gave her a sedative.
她几乎连话都说不出来
She could barely talk.
他去那个地方做什么
What was he doing up there?
他有时候开车去那里思考
He'd sometimes drive up there to...to think.
真的吗
Really?
因为你以前说的是在海滩或者沙漠
Because you'd say the beach or the desert,
在山谷里的练习场打高尔夫
hitting golf balls at a driving range in the valley,
独自看电影
at a movie alone.
这些理由我跟贝蒂都听过
Betty and I have heard them all,
除了刚才那个
except that one.
格蕾丝
Grace.
别说了
Forget it.
你跟她的老师谈过了吗
Did you talk to any of her teachers?
她有男友吗
Did she have a boyfriend?
我又不是爬上你的屁♥股♥
Look, I'm not trying to crawl up your ass
造房♥子什么的
and build a house or anything.
我只是想知道失踪者是否...
I'm just trying to see if missing persons--
早上好 帅哥
Morning, sunshine.
好极了
Perfect.
我们回头再说
We'll pick this up later.
你说过
So there was a witness,
有目击者
you say.
是的 不过我们暂时不谈这个
Well, yeah, we'll get to that if we have to.
此时此刻 我要让你
Right now, today, what I'd like to do
了解整个局面
is lay out a broader picture for you here.
山姆 你是叱咤一时的好警♥察♥...
Now, Sam, you were a great cop in your day--
罗恩 你昨晚睡得好吗
Ron, how'd you sleep last night?
我吗
Me?
睡得很熟
Like a babe.
我没睡好 你不打算上报我打瞌睡
I didn't, so unless you want to write me up for narcolepsy,
就快点把话说完
I suggest you pick up the pace.
我很抱歉
Well, you know, I'm sorry
这会令你很不愉快 山姆
that this isn't more entertaining for you, Sam,
因为我要说
'cause I got to say,
回顾你的精彩罪行
going back through your greatest hits,
使用致命武力 非法使用武器
use of deadly force, unlawful discharge of weapon,
做伪证 非法审问
lying under oath, illegal interrogation,
胁迫他人 酗酒和妨害治安
coercion, drunk and disorderly,
不胜枚举 直到今天
and on and on right up until today--
我得说我很惊讶
you know, I--I got to say I am amazed
你居然还是个警♥察♥
that you're even still a policeman.
我刚才说你曾经叱咤一时
And when I told you that you were great in your day,
那时警♥察♥在市里办案
I mean the days that cops used to run through this city
就像是酗酒的暴徒
like thugs on a bender.
我之前说我敬佩你
And when I told you that I admired you,
实际上我敬佩的是
I admire the fact that
二十年来 你居然能
you have somehow managed to bully your way
不择手段地捧住这个
into holding on to a job for 20 years
在艾克总统在位时就该丢掉的饭碗
that you should have been kicked out of when Ike was president.
你现在身处顶峰了 山姆
You're at the pinnacle, Sam,
你是众人的英雄
everybody's hero.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
顶峰意味着你的出路只有一条
A pinnacle means there's only one way to go,
那就是下坡路
and that's down.
你可以静悄悄地走下来
You can walk down quietly,
不然就得重重地摔下来
or you can take a long, loud fall.
我还以为拿枚勋章会很有意思呢
You know, I thought getting a medal was gonna be a lot more fun.
你这是在闹吗
You've got to be kidding me.
我只有睡觉的时候闹
I only kid when I've slept.
那我们要怎么做
So what do we do?
找到目击者
Find the witness.
为什么
Why?
我们不会杀死任何人
Look, we're not gonna kill anyone.
否则我就拿不到退休金了
All right, that would screw up my pension.
我要迟到了 这事明天再说吧
Well, I'm late. It's gonna have to wait till tomorrow.
好吧 冷静一点
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表