剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
我只是想知道
I just want to understand
你为什么要惹这么多麻烦
why you're going to all this trouble.
一些事值得去做好
Some things are worth doing right.
但是为什么
But why?
我想给你你想要的东西
I want to give you what you want.
你只需要告诉我是什么
You just--just tell me what that is.
你是个聪明人
You're a smart man.
也许我比你想象的蠢
Maybe I'm dumber than you think I am.
告诉我你想要什么
Just tell me what you want.
为什么不用你那有名的大脑
Why don't you use that celebrated brain of yours
在我带走下一个女孩之前搞清楚呢
and figure it out before I take the next girl?
山姆森·本尼狄克·霍迪亚克
洛杉矶最好的警探
你认为你不会被逮捕吗
You think you won't be punished?
你不能伤害别人
You can't just hurt people.
你不能在他们家把他们绑起来
You can't tie them up in their own homes.
我们只做不得不做的事情
We're only doing what we have to.
加里 这事关生存
This is about survival, Gary.
这就是我应该告诉警♥察♥的吗
Is that what I should tell the police?
就说查理为了生存割掉了我的耳朵
That Charlie cut off my ear to survive?
我知道拉尔夫·丘奇怎么了
I know what happened to Ralph Church.
-让我走否则 -否则怎样
- You let me go or I'll-- - Or what?
博比 珊迪
Bobby, Sadie,
跟你们聊一下
talk to you a minute?
沃特
Walt?
亚伯
Abe?
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you, man.
爸爸 你怎么
Dad, how did--
我是侦探 你有一本通讯簿
I'm a detective. You've got an address book.
你跟他聊吧
I'll leave you to it.
所以
So...
你们仍然
you still...
是的 整个团队还在一起
Yeah, whole group's still together.
仍然在尝试做些好事
Still trying to do some good.
我爸爸担心我 所以
Look, my dad's worried about me, so--
我只是很高兴见到你
I'm just happy to see you.
亚伯 你不知道我做了什么
Abe, you don't know what I did.
-所以 -我当然知道
- So... - Of course I do.
所有人都听说了
Everybody heard.
你以为我会因此评判你吗
What, you think I'd judge you for it?
我觉得每个人都会的
I-I think that anyone would.
他们是傻子
Well, then they're idiots.
我一天都没在那里待过
I haven't spent a single day over there.
我没进过监狱 你所经历的
I haven't spent the day in jail--what you went through--
我辜负了我们所有人
I failed all of us.
不 听我说
No, listen to me.
你比我们绝大多数人做的都多
You did more than 99% of us ever could.
任何人在你那种情况下都会崩溃的
Anyone in your shoes would crack.
没有人责怪你
No one blames you.
我听说你这些天
I hear you haven't been doing much
都没有怎么出门
in the way of getting out of the house these days.
最近没有
Not lately.
偶尔去参加一下互助会吧
Well, why don't you come to a meeting sometime?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你朝他开枪了 -是的 长官
- You shot him? - Yes, sir.
-射进了臀部 -是的 长官
- In the ass? - Yes, sir.
-但是是屁♥股♥沟里还是 -不是的 长官
- But in the crack or... - No, sir.
-在臀部上 -哪部分臀部
- On the cheek. - Which cheek?
-左臀部 -左臀部
- Left cheek. - Left cheek?
-是的[右边] -到底右边还是左边
- Right. - Right or left?
左边
Left.
-打到了左臀部 -是的 长官
- Left cheek butt shot. - Yes, sir.
你还记得小学第一天学的东西吗
Did you miss day one of grade school?
或者杀了他们 或者放他们走
You kill them or you let them go.
任何一种情况
Either one is less of a hassle
带给我们的困扰和尴尬都少得多
and much less embarrassing for the both of us.
对不起 长官
Sorry, sir.
我们正视这件事吧 谢弗
Let's face it, Shafe.
我认为你完全不像一个精英培养出来的
I mean, it's not exactly like you were mentored
否则你会知道这些事情的
by the cream of the crop or you'd know these things.
-这不是 -这不是霍迪亚克的错吗
- It's not-- - It's not Hodiak's fault?
这就是 但这是你的问题
It is, but it's your problem.
而且你就像一个傻子一样手忙脚乱
And you're flailing around out there like an idiot;
我没办法帮你
it falls on me to help you.
对不起长官 下不为例
I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again.
目测这段时间是不可能了
No, not for the foreseeable future, no.
你只能在办公桌上工作
Till I can find a detective to babysit you,
直到我可以找到一个能照顾你的警探
you're gonna be spending your days at your desk.
我不需要一个到处射屁♥股♥的警♥察♥
I don't need a cop running around shooting asses.
所以去打打字吧
So go type something.
现在就去
Now.
墙像纸一样薄
The walls are paper thin.
你现在就走 好吗
You need to get out of here now, okay?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
绳子松了 我只是重新绑一下
it was getting loose. I was just-- I was just retying.
查理 也许我们应该
You know, Charlie, maybe we should--
不要见谁可怜就对谁发♥情♥
Don't be a slut for every crying dog.
你那颗博爱的心
That big heart of yours
现在要用在自己的家庭里
needs to be on your own family right now.
在这个钢琴上弹奏一曲怎么样
Why don't you play a tune on this piano?
我不想吵到邻居
Don't want to bother the neighbors.
这是命令 哥们
Orders, man.
珊迪 帮下忙
Sadie, little help?
博比 快一点
Come on, Bobby, hurry.
赶快杀了他
Just do it and get it over with.
这跟我想的不一样
Doesn't feel like I thought it would.
就像切猪的前肩肉一样
It's like a pork shoulder.
你想试试吗
You wanna try?
不要忘了那面墙
Don't forget the wall.
黑人力量 兄弟姐妹
Black power, brothers and sisters.
看看那面墙
Look at the wall.
那是革命的第一枪
That is shot one of the revolution.
我们所做的并不容易
What we do is not easy,
但对这个世界至关重要
but it is vital for the world.
回旋滑梯现在
Helter Skelter is rising
正在升起
right now.
你也可以感受得到 是吗
And you-- you feel it too, right?
还有我和你
And me and you,
亲爱的玛丽
sweet Mary,
我和你是未来的国王和皇后
me and you are the king and queen to come.
政♥治♥小猪
这里是谢弗警探
Detective Shafe.
是我 你在忙吗
Hey, it's me. You busy?
是的 我从来没有更闲的时候
Yes, and also, I've never been less busy in my life.
我需要你帮我查一下昨晚九点到十点之间
I need you to check fire department calls for me
所有的火警电♥话♥
between 9:00 and 10:00 last night.
你可以完成吗
Can you do that?
当然 乐意效劳
Sure. Gladly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
干得好 塔莉警官
Well done, Officer Tully.
多亏了他女朋友提供的线索
We arrested Leonard this morning.
我们今早逮捕了莱纳德
Thanks to the evidence provided by his girlfriend.
-多亏了你 -很好
- Thanks to you. - Good.
他的屋子里堆满了炸♥药♥
His apartment was brimming with dynamite.
你应该感觉很棒 查曼
You should feel good about this, Charmain.
我希望我们可以重新共事
I'd like us to resume working together.
你想让我回来
You want me back?
你证明了你的价值
You've proved your worth.
我只是完成了当年你认为
All I did was finish what I was doing
我一文不值时我在做的事情
right around the time you decided I wasn't worth it.
有时候这些事情
Sometimes these things--
把机会留给其他想跟你共事的人吧
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表