剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
问题是不知该怎么做
Problem is, I don't know what to do.
霍迪亚克
Hey, Hodiak,
又给你寄了批照片
new batch of Polaroids for you.
这恐怕不是真正的幕后黑手寄的
I don't suppose any of these are from the actual doer.
不清楚
I don't know.
虚焦了
Out of focus.
太瘦了
Too skinny.
这结都没打紧
That knot isn't even tight.
结都没打紧
That knot is not even tight.
又是山寨的
More copycats.
他们怎么这么有空
How do people have so much time on their hands?
漫长的夏季全是重播
It's a long summer of reruns.
还好新季今晚就开始了
Good thing the new TV season starts tonight.
真正的黑手上次给你寄东西是什么时候
When was the last time you got something from the real guy?
好几个月前
It's been months now.
你认为媒体把他吓到了
You think the press you did scared him off?
不 不会 他一定出事了
No, I don't think so. Something happened to him.
那家伙靠性侵和杀人生存
This guy's bread and butter is sexual assault and homicide.
这条道相当危险
That's a fairly risky career path.
你怎么看
What do you think?
什么事
About?
我们正在聊的事
About what we're talking about.
抱歉 今天状态不好
Sorry. I'm not myself today.
-谢了 查曼 -不客气
- Thank you, Charmain. - Sure.
我们得去见卡特勒
We got a meeting with Cutler.
-是吗 -对 已经晚了 快走
- We do? - Yeah, we're late, actually. Come on.
不是说晚了吗
I thought you say we were late.
你嗑药的时候状态好些
You were better when you were using.
-什么 -嗑海♥洛♥因♥
- Excuse me? - Heroin.
你嗑药的时候才是个像样的警♥察♥
You were a better cop when you were shooting it into your veins,
比不上从前 但是
not as good as before, but--
-别这么跟我说话 -我就这么说了
- Don't talk to me this way. - Apparently I am.
-我不必听你说这些 -你得听
- And I don't have to listen. - Yes, you do...
如果只因为有我担♥保♥ 你就觉得
If only because I guarantee you wherever you think
一切都在正轨 你错了
this is going, it is not.
不 我很清楚目前的情况
No, I know exactly where this is going.
你想说你上班第一天就是个
Yeah, you're gonna tell me you're such a crack detective
了不起的警探
you've known since day one.
也可能是第三四天
Eh, day three or four maybe.
一直以来你其实都在检验我
And all this time you've been practically autopsying me.
现在最终结论是我又弱又蠢
So here it is, your big final report--I'm weak, stupid.
你早就预见了这一切
You saw this coming from a mile away.
我比你看得更清
Hey, look, I've seen this more than you.
你不会因为神经紧张就戒掉
And you're not gonna kick it by white-knuckling.
所以呢
So, what?
抓到毒贩 就要扒了我的制♥服♥吗
Go rip off some dealers, you can tie me off?
我差不多是这么想的
That's actually not very far from what I'm thinking.
什么
What?
好了 把外套和领带脱了
Well, let's just lose the jacket and tie.
去见个我的朋友 好吗
We're gonna see a friend of mine, all right?
相信我 你那颗叛逆的心会喜欢的
Trust me. Your rebel heart is gonna love this.
-他叫什么 -史密斯
- What's his name? - Smith.
上一位就叫史密斯
The last one was named Smith.
我的线人都叫史密斯
All my informants are named Smith.
-就是这么奇怪 -他也叫约翰
- It's weird. - So first name, John.
不 约翰是上一个人
No, John was the last one.
他叫吉姆
This one is Jim...
我只想让他们戒毒
just to keep them straight.
-他看着很精干 -什么
- He's awful clean-cut. - Pardon?
作为瘾君子兼告密者 他简直闪闪发光
For a heroin-addicted snitch, he's shiny.
来的路上我带他去了趟洗车店
Well, I ran him through a car wash on the way over.
-你要喝点吗 -不了 谢谢
- You want some? - Uh, no, thank you.
我痛恨喝茶
I-I have an actual mortal hatred of tea.
有时候我觉得你说某些话
You know, sometimes I think you just say things
只是因为你喜欢它们的声音
'cause you like the way they sound.
实际上是这样的
That could be true, actually.
50块一个疗程
It'll be 50 a session.
我会让他保持只用小剂量
I'll keep him on a low dose
然后慢慢的转为只用美♥沙♥酮♥治疗
and gradually taper him down to methadone.
谁是你的供应商
Who's your supplier?
怎么了
What?
你这么问真像个警♥察♥
You just sounded like a cop just now.
什么
Sorry?
我会好好照顾他的 山姆
I'll take good care of him, Sam,
就和其他人一样
just like all the others.
他会把毒戒了 之后就看他自己了
He'll get clean, and after that, it's up to him.
给 你闻闻
Here, smell.
这个是茶吗
That's...tea?
这个闻起来
That smells...
还挺不错的
Good, actually.
这茶就是很不错
It is pretty good, actually.
吉姆·史密斯 这是比莉·甘德森
Jim Smith, Billi Gunderson.
很高兴见到你 史密斯先生
Pleasure, Mr. Smith.
吉姆 就像我之前和你说的
Jim, like I told you,
比莉是她这行里最棒的
Billi is the best at what she does,
而且没人知道她是干吗的
and nobody knows what she does.
看吧 你就是喜欢这么说话
See? You just like how that sounds.
但这确实是真的 过来坐吧
But it is true. Go ahead and take a seat.
好
Yeah.
我有东西要给你
Oh, I got something for you.
给 这是圣克里斯托弗徽章
Here, it's a St. Christopher.
不要太激动 只是借给你
Don't get too verklempt. It's a loaner.
我会把它借给遇到困难的人
I give it to people who are going through a time.
有很好的历史
It's got good history.
好了
All right.
选举团最终的票数的公布后
It's not just looking like a victory for Richard M. Nixon.,
我们看到这不仅仅是尼克松的胜利
but an almost unprecedented landslide victory,
1968年11月5日
同时也几乎是共和党前所未有的胜利
as the final electoral college votes are tallied.
大家都很开心
Everybody's happy.
马里兰州长斯皮罗·阿格纽作为他的竞选伙伴
Maryland governor Spiro Agnew as his running mate...
你看起来不是很开心 警探
You don't seem happy, Detective.
没关系
It's okay.
我知道你想挽回这件事 但是
I know you wanted to fix this, but...
有些事情是无法被修补的
some things can't be fixed.
你希望我说点什么吗
You want me to say something?
对谁说
To who?
你母亲
Your mother.
谢谢 玛丽亚
Thank you, Maria.
格蕾丝
Grace.
我觉得我不需要说什么了 对吧
I don't think I need to say it, do I?
玛丽亚让我进来的
Well, Maria let me in.
等你听完我要说的我马上就走
I'll leave as soon as you listen.
今晚 你就非得挑在今晚
Tonight-- it has to be tonight.
我一直等到今晚就因为知道今晚很重要
I waited for tonight because I knew tonight was important.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我找到她了 格蕾丝
I found her, Grace.
三个月前我找到了她
Three months ago I found her.
从那以后我隔周看望她一次
And I've visited every other week since.
我女儿
My daughter.
你去看我女儿了
You visited my daughter.
你呢 看过吗
Have you? Ever?
格蕾丝 我真心希望既然选举结束了
I hope, Grace--I really hope that now the election is over
你把她放出来吧
that you let her out of there.
不用你来告诉我该如何对待我的孩子
Don't you tell me what I can and can't do with my own child.
去年是你要我找她的 记得吗
You asked me to find her last year, remember?
你要我帮忙把你的宝贝找回来
You came to me and you asked me to help bring your baby back.
你找回来的不是我女儿
What you brought back isn't my girl.
她做过的 她所做的一切
All she did-- all she ever does--
都让我难堪
is embarrass me.
你就放手让她过自己的人生吧
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表