剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
然后也许我们能让罗伊背叛威尔斯
and maybe we can get Roy to flip on Welles,
以贩毒的罪名把他带走
put him away for dealing.
放手到什么程度
Far enough along?
怎么样才是恰当的程度 谢弗
How far is far enough, Shafe?
罗伊被射一枪 还是射两枪
Roy gets shot once, twice?
姑娘们 指甲油干了吗
Girls, are your nails dry?
听着 我知道你们喜欢跟好朋友在一起八卦
Look, I know you love to gossip with your best friend,
但是 先把瓜珀谋杀的案子结掉好不好
but, uh, how about closing Guapo's murder?
我们本应通过他来进行这项行动的
We're supposed to run this by him.
别阻止他 让他杀了罗伊
Don't stop him. Let him kill Roy.
你在开玩笑 对不对
You're kidding, right?
不 罗伊死了的话 你就会成为他的心腹
No. With Roy gone, you'll be his main man.
而你会成为他的专宠
You'll be his main gal.
你们俩就能包办整个行动了
You'll bag the whole operation.
不 我们不能就这么让他
No, we can't just let him--
死
Die?
为什么不行 他是个人♥渣♥
Why not? He's scum.
这样的谋杀判得很轻
It's a misdemeanor homicide.
我理解现在罗伊对你来说算是个人了
Hey, I understand that Roy is a human being to you now,
但牺牲他会成就你这件案子
but sacrificing him will make your case,
而且会切断来自越南的毒品供应
and it'll cut off the drug supply from Vietnam.
那...
That--
不行
No.
我需要你按这个剧本进行下去
I need you to play it this way...
为了我
for me.
就当这件事是帮我儿子一个忙
Do this as a favor to my son.
你儿子
Your son?
沃特和这事有什么关系 怎么回事
What does Walt have to do with this? What's going on?
沃特的状况很糟糕
Walt's in bad shape.
他们给他加了暴♥乱♥罪
They added a mutiny charge.
我要你去和威尔斯周♥旋♥
I need you to take your time with Welles.
尽你所能去收集所有
Gather all the details you can
有关他如何利用军队
about how he used the military
从越南收集毒品的细节
to funnel drugs from Vietnam.
但不要搞砸你的逮捕行动
Without messing up your bust,
我觉得我能以公开那些细节作为威胁
I think I can use the threat of publicizing those details
给沃特争取好点的待遇
to get Walt better treatment.
我怕他会死在里面
I'm afraid he'll die in there.
山姆
Sam,
我不会害死另一个人
I am not gonna let another human being be killed
就为了你能...
just so that you can make--
也许能为自己的儿子做个交易
maybe make a deal for your son.
相比于我儿子 你更关心
You care more about some lowlife
谋杀了三个人的卑鄙之徒
who's murdered three people than my son?
沃特很清楚...
Walt did what he did...
-我儿子 -自己的行为有什么后果
- My son! - Knowing the consequences.
抱歉 但根据法律 他是个叛徒
I'm sorry, but under the law, he was a traitor.
我很抱歉 山姆
I'm sorry, Sam.
在展现团结与和平的游♥行♥中
In a show of unity and peace,
白人领袖和黑人领袖齐聚洛杉矶
white and black leaders in Los Angeles,
包括之前
including groups that adamantly refused
死亡不能阻挡真理 团结非洲
坚决拒绝共事的团体
to work together in the past,
今天都在一起和平行进
marched together peacefully today,
来纪念和哀悼马丁·路德·金博士的死
honoring and mourning the loss of Dr. Martin Luther King.
-你来了 -你欠我一次 总长
- There he is. - You owe me, Commissioner.
我很感谢
I'm grateful.
你欠我的 我会来拿的
You owe me, and I will collect.
非联
United Africa.
-黑人力量 -祖国
- Black power. - The motherland.
*如此甘甜*
*How sweet the sound*
*我等罪人*
*That saved a wretch*
*竟蒙赦免*
*Like me*
*昔我迷失*
*I once w--*
好消息 队长
Good news, capitano
沃茨区又可以做生意了
looks like Watts is back in business.
是的 但你对这地方的理解不对
Yeah, but you're wrong about this place.
-我们不能用 -这里很完美
- We can't use it. - Hey, it's perfect.
像我们的藏身之处
Looks like our hideout,
但我们可以轻易的把东西搬来搬去
but, you know, we can move things easy from unit to unit.
这里不安全
It's not secure.
每个开车路过的人都能轻易看到我的车
Anybody driving by can easily see my car
看到我们说那事
and us talking, for that matter.
这就是好处啊
That's what's so cool, man.
我们站在这里 看上去像没干什么事
We stand here, look like we're doing nothing,
然后我就把门关上
and then I just close her up.
别人就看不到我们了 不是很棒吗
We're invisible. Ain't that great?
很好 很隐秘
It's nice and private.
警♥察♥
Police.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
你哪里搞来的 五元十元店吗
Where'd you get that-- The five-and-dime?
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
LAPD!
闪开
Get off!
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch.
别说话 叫救护车
Don't talk. Call an ambulance!
我要杀了你 我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill you!
-我很抱歉 -你骗了我
- I'm so sorry. - You lied to me.
你个贱♥人♥ 我要杀了你
Oh, you bitch. I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你 我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna kill you!
我做不到
I can't do this.
我做不到 我做不到
I can't. I can't.
你正在做呢
You are doing it.
你做得很好
You're doing it great.
1969年8月10日
凌晨12时17分
霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
我有麻烦了 山姆
I'm in trouble, Sam.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表