剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
走吧
Come on.
你可以把它放在这里
Oh, y-you can leave that here.
如果你想的话
I mean, if you want to.
不用拘束 哥们
Just make yourself at home, man.
任何信封 任何东西
Any kind of envelope, anything at all
无论出现在哪个警区 只要有我的名字
shows up at any precinct with my name on it,
他们就得联♥系♥我
they need to call me.
如果他们看到是谁送的还让他跑了
If they see who delivers it and let that person get away,
那就先扇自己几巴掌再打给我吧
they need to kick their own ass and call me.
要是写不下最后一句
You don't have to put that last part in...
就别写了
unless there's room.
你是想直接发送
Did you want this as a directed message
还是发布公告
or a broadcast bulletin?
发布公告吧
Broadcast bulletin.
市一级司法部门
Local justice department citywide,
还是市和郡两级都要
or local and county sheriffs too?
你看着办
Surprise me.
失踪人口处说新照片上的女孩
Missing Persons says your new picture girl's
已经失踪九天了 叫堂娜·赫利
been gone nine days-- a Donna Healy.
她也有个孩子
She's got a kid too.
本该去丈夫那接孩子
Was supposed to pick him up from her husband,
但一直没出现
but she never showed.
-去丈夫那接孩子 -是的
- Pick him up from her husband? - Yeah.
他们分居了 按他的说法是"疏远"
They're separated, or he says "estranged".
-这有什么区别 -分居是不住在一起
- What's the damn difference? - Separated, you live apart.
彼此疏远就是相互憎恨了
Estranged, you hate each other,
律师费也会因为这个词
and the lawyers are more expensive
贵上一些
on account of the $10 words.
-我就是个例子 -好吧
- I'm estranged. - Right.
现在还有什么别的事
Is there anything else you need me to do
要我帮忙么
for you right now?
去查查你为什么从来不用纸巾
Yeah, investigate why you never use napkins.
马上安排一队人去查
I'll get a team on that right away.
蒂娜在哪里认识她的
And Tina knew her from where?
在学校 对吧
School, right?
一起打网球认识的
Tennis.
是的 明白了 谢谢你女士
Right, got it. Got it. Thank you, ma'am.
你也继续想
You keep thinking too,
也许你会想起来
and maybe you'll remember
蒂娜曾提到过堂娜·赫利
Tina mentioning Donna Healy.
好的 谢谢 再见
Okay. Thank you. Bye-bye.
那是谁
Who's that?
蒂娜·格林伍德的母亲
Tina Greenwood's mother.
她一直在找蒂娜和第二张照片中女孩
Been trying to see if Tina and the second picture girl
之间的联♥系♥
are connected at all.
我要打很多电♥话♥
I got a lot of phone calls to make.
要帮忙吗
Well, you need a hint?
不用 没事
No. I'm fine.
我喜欢打电♥话♥
I love making calls.
打多少都没够的
I can't get enough of it, really.
-好的 那么... -你坐下
- Okay. Well-- - Sit down.
蒂娜曾提过堂娜·赫利吗
Did Tina ever mention to you the name Donna Healy?
你知道堂娜·赫利去过那边的教堂吗
Would you know if Donna Healy came to church there at all?
她没上葡萄地中学 是东波利
She didn't go to Vineland High; she went to East Poly.
不 我只是想问
No, I'm just--I'm wondering
你是否记得其他网球队
if you remember a woman named Donna Healy on--
有没有叫堂娜·赫利的人
on--on any of the other, uh, tennis teams.
如果你想起来曾见过堂娜的话
Well, if you do happen to remember meeting Donna,
能否致电好莱坞分局
could you call Hollywood Division?
对 找
Yes. Ask for --
霍 迪 亚 克
H-o-d-i-a-k.
是的 霍迪亚克
Yes, Hodiak.
什么 是不是犹太人名
What? Is it Jewish?
是乌克兰名 女士
It's-- it's Ukrainian, ma'am.
确实很令人难过
It's all-- this is all very sad.
谢谢你的宝贵时间
It is, but thank you for your time.
我们很感激 谢谢
We do appreciate it. Thank you.
也许蒂娜帮堂娜看过孩子
Could Tina have babysat for Donna's kid, maybe?
想法很好
Uh, it's a good thought,
但显然孩子只会交给亲戚照顾
but apparently the in-laws did all the babysitting.
堂娜好幸运
Hmm, lucky Donna.
我的意思是 这么年轻就有了孩子
I mean, speaking as young with a kid,
-17岁就有了孩子 -是啊
- 17 is young to have a kid. - Yeah.
如果是你会怎么做 你们在高中相识
What are you gonna do? You meet in high school.
坠入爱河
You fall in love.
虽然他们没上同一所高中
Although, they didn't go to the same high school.
堂娜去了东波利高中
Donna went to East Poly High,
而她丈夫
and the husband went to, um...
没去东波利高中
not East Poly High.
他去了葡萄地
He went to Vineland.
蒂娜·格林伍德去了葡萄地
Tina Greenwood went to Vineland.
等一下
Hold on.
第一个女孩和与第二个女孩疏远的丈夫
The first girl went to the same high school
去了同一所高中
as the second girl's estranged husband.
你可以按照这个线索去查了
You just won a chance to make fresh coffee.
这是什么表情
Oh, what's that face?
你很幸运
You're a lucky man.
马上就会有
You get to open the books
第二个警探获得
and promote another Medal of Valor winner
英勇勋章了
into the ranks of detective.
我们还有职位空缺对吧
We got open slots, right?
有 你想招谁
Yeah, but who are you talking about?
夏奇·内尔 别逗我
Shaggy Nellie? It's hilarious.
我给你讲个笑话
Well, I got one for you.
盲人和他的导盲犬一起进了酒吧
Blind man walks into a bar with his Seeing Eye dog,
盲人突然抓住狗的后腿
grabs the dog by the hind legs,
拖着狗甩了一圈
starts swinging it around in a circle.
酒保问
Bartender says--
"没事 我只是四处看看"
"Don't mind me. I'm just looking around."
-我给你讲过的 -真扫兴
- I told you that joke. - Killjoy.
这笑话是谁讲的
Where's this coming from, man?
是那孩子讲的
It's coming from the kid.
他像狗一样努力 天资过人
He works like a dog, and he's got great instincts.
珍妮问你什么时候来一起吃饭
Jeannie wants to know when you're coming over for dinner.
最近不行了
Gee, not anytime soon.
因为要培养这个嬉皮渣做侦探么
Which is exactly when that hippie flit makes detective.
打扰一下 我要...
Oh, excuse me. I got to--
是你♥妈♥的♥电♥话♥ 我警告过你
It's your mom. I did warn you.
冰敷一下 没事的
Just ice it. It'll be fine.
向我妈问个好 蠢货
Tell my mom hello, you moron.
581 曼斯菲尔德521号♥
581, we have a possible assault
可能发生了袭击
at 521 Mansfield.
所有可出警单位请回复
All available units, please respond.
好莱坞分局
Hollywood Division.
我回家时收到了消息 发生了什么
I saw you guys on my way home. What's going on?
接到大概50个电♥话♥
Got about 50 calls.
有人说听见一个女孩在喊
People saying they heard a girl screaming,
救命 他要杀了我
"Help me. He's killing me."
但我们沿这条街查了三栋楼
But we checked the three buildings down that way.
没找到她吗
Can't find her?
我们把范围缩小到这条街道了
We narrowed it down to this end of the street.
剩下街角的两栋建筑
These two buildings here on the corner,
521号♥和526号♥ 就这样
521 and 526, but that's it.
一个女孩在喊她要死了
Just a girl screaming she's dying,
但没人知道她在哪
but nobody can say from where.
刚才风很大
Wind was blowing pretty hard earlier,
吹散了她的声音
blowing her voice around.
大家甚至不清楚她是在室内还是室外
People didn't even know if she was outside or inside.
521号♥和两条巷子都没问题 警探
521 and both alleys are clear, Detective.
好的 你手下有几个人
Okay. How many guys you got?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表