剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
who were forced to live in it.
我们并不是被再安置的 那根本不是收♥容♥所♥
We weren't relocated; it wasn't an internment camp.
那就是集中营
It was a concentration camp.
这话去跟我父亲说吧 他是犹太人
Tell that to my father, the Jew,
多少犹太人都在真正的集中营里被残忍♥杀害了
whose people were exterminated in real concentration camps.
一出悲剧并不能抹杀另一出的存在
One tragedy doesn't erase another.
这个情况下 我认为可以
In this case, I think it does.
如果你坚信这一点
If you believe that,
那么你和第三帝国半斤八两
then you're no better than the Third Reich.
再说一遍
Say that again.
-你再说一遍 -山姆 该死的
- Say it again! - Sam, damn it!
-你到底在干什么 -他1945年在曼扎拿
- What the hell are you doing? - He was in Manzanar in 1945.
就是赫尔曼·罗德里克当警卫的那个再安置营
Same camp Herman Rodreick was a guard at.
-你认识他 你认识他 -出去
- You knew him! You knew him! - Get out!
你应该坐在办公桌前
You're supposed to be riding the desk,
把文件工作都给补上
catching up on paperwork.
结果你反而去重审里昂的案子了
Instead, you backset-drive Lyons' case?
总得有人去审 里昂忽略了其间的联♥系♥
Somebody has to. Lyons missed the connection.
不 那并不能解释你试图掐死一个人的行为
No, that don't explain trying to choke a guy to death.
你到底想怎么样
What's your angle?
你应该听听那家伙说的话
You should have heard what the guy was saying.
你当过兵 你别跟我说你不明白
You served. Don't tell me you don't understand.
我当时在意大利和法国
I was in Italy and France.
要用他们的收音机和照相机就够糟的了
It's bad enough we gotta use their radios and cameras,
现在这家伙跟我说曼扎拿是所集中营
and now this guy's telling me Manzanar's a concentration camp
而我是个纳粹
and I'm a Nazi!
我杀了很多德国佬
I shot at a lot of Krauts.
但我得说 德国人造的汽车真不错
But I gotta say, the German people make a fine automobile.
受害人是营地的一位看守
The vic was a guard at the camp.
那家伙当时在营地里 这并不是毫无联♥系♥
The guy was at the camp. That's not nothing.
你被停职了 这不是你的案子
Hey, you're suspended. It ain't your case.
你再踏进那间房♥间 你就被开除了
You go in that room again, and you're fired.
你摆了张奇怪的餐桌 查理
You set an odd table, Charlie.
万物皆有变化 我的兄弟
Variety in all things, my brother.
想吃什么随便吃
Eat anything you'd like.
我听说你在找丹尼斯
I heard you were, uh, looking for Dennis.
我确实在找
Indeed I was.
我有点想起诉他剽窃我的歌♥
I have half a mind to sue him for stealing my song.
你觉得我胜诉的可能性有多大 小肯尼
What do you think my odds are on that there, Kenny-Ken?
你少去惹他
You gotta leave him alone.
好了 如果我给你录音 你必须停止这么做
Okay, if I record you, you have to stop.
如果你希望我停止 我会的
If you want me to, I will.
我们开始录音吧 我不想整晚都待在外面
Let's get recording. I don't wanna be out all night.
你想见我吗 长官
You wanted to see me, sir?
是的 请坐
Yes. Have a seat.
你曾就职于警厅情报处
You were on the Red Squad.
那可是个令人惊叹的工作安排
That's an amazing assignment.
我很荣幸
I was honored.
你应该知道对于警队里的女人来说
You should know that opportunities like that
那样的机会很难得
are rare for women in this department.
怎么
What?
当我跟我父亲说我考上了警校的时候
When I told my father I got into the police academy,
他说"真是个好消息 我爱你
he said "That's great news. I love you.
我为你感到骄傲 但你不应该去"
I'm proud of you, and you shouldn't do it."
因为这样外面就会有个男人
Because there was a man out there
不能养家糊口了 因为我顶掉了他的位置
who couldn't feed his family because I took his spot.
女警员不容易
Opportunities like that don't come often
得到这样的机会
for a woman in this department?
真的吗
You don't say.
我可以让你回去当卧底
I can get you back undercover.
你要吗
You'd like that?
我要
I would.
现在你可能在担心
Now you're probably worried
我会提出什么让你感到
that I'm gonna ask for something in exchange
不快的交换条件
that might make you uncomfortable.
也许是约会或者单独去趟证物间
Like maybe a date or a trip to the evidence locker alone.
跟山姆·霍迪亚克共事 我可以想象
After working with Sam Hodiak, I can only imagine.
你是优秀的警♥察♥ 塔莉
You're one of the good ones, Tully.
你在这里遭受这种待遇对你不公平
It's not fair the way that you've been treated here.
我可以帮你解决
And I can fix it.
但你要帮我解决我的问题
But you have to help me fix my problem.
你泄密了
You sneak out with the dirty laundry?
我做了个交易
I made a deal.
没想到你是线人
Didn't figure you a snitch.
我一直知道你靠不住
You know, I always knew there was something squirrelly
布莱 至于查曼
about you, Bri, but Charmain?
太让我意外了
She surprised me.
查曼只是照我说的做
Charmain just did what I told her.
打给她 我们就知道了
Call her and let's ask.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
是他告密的 怪不得呢
See, him being a snitch, that makes sense.
打给查曼 让她过来
Call Charmain, get her down here.
我们当面说清楚
We can hash all this out.
如果你知道查曼在哪里 你就不会来这里
If you knew where Charmain was, you wouldn't be here.
如果我吃了枪子儿
If you think it'll take more than a minute
你不觉得警♥察♥会马上联想到
for the cops to put together you getting out
你这个曾经被我抓过的逃犯吗
and me taking a bullet after...I put you away...
我不知道 对我而言这是毒品交易出了问题
I don't know--this looks like a drug deal gone wrong to me,
我能知道什么 你是警♥察♥
but what do I know? You're the cop.
宝贝
Baby!
查曼 有电♥话♥找你
Charmain. Call for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 我是塔莉
Hello? Tully.
查曼 我需要你帮个忙
Charmain, I need your help with something.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 我只是需要你尽快
Nothing, I just need you to stop by the house
赶来我家
as soon as possible.
你来了我会跟你说清楚
I'll explain when you get here.
-需要帮忙吗 -是的
- Can I help you? - Yes.
我的儿子被警官带走了
My, uh, son was taken by police officers.
他叫瓦伦丁·迈克尔·曼森
His name is Valentine Michael Manson.
没错
Yes.
你儿子被带走是因为他看起来营养不良
Your son was taken because he appeared malnourished.
没有穿上暖和的衣服
He wasn't wearing warm clothing.
他的食物来源没有保障
He didn't have a secure source of food.
所以现在社工...
So now what's gonna happen is a social worker--
打扰一下 很抱歉打断你的话
Excuse me. I am so sorry to interrupt,
但这是个误会
but there's been a misunderstanding.
玛丽是我的秘书 我...
You see, Mary here is my secretary, and I, uh...
我很想照顾孩子的福利
I have a strong interest in the well-being of the child.
这是飞往威斯康星州的机票
These are plane tickets to Wisconsin
她会带孩子去跟外祖父母同住
where she and the boy will be living with his grandparents.
我觉得我见到上帝了
I think I see Jesus...
查曼正在赶过来
Charmain's on her way.
让克丽斯汀带维克里去治疗
Let Kristin take Vickery to get help.
你知道因果报应之轮吗
You know about the Wheel of Karma?
是查理告诉我的
Something Charlie told me about.
轮子转啊转 有一天
The wheel turns and turns and some days,
它会把你送到明亮的星空
it just sends you up to that bright starlight,
然后让你粉身碎骨
and then the next, it crushes you.
我们有个女儿
We have a daughter.
她从来没害过人
She's never done anything to anybody.
她不该承受恶报
She's got no bad karma coming.
你丈夫干过
Your husband does.
让她进来
Let her in.
布莱恩在吗
Is Brian here?
你好 小甜心
Hey, sugar clam.
感谢你能过来 罗德里克夫人
Thank you for coming in, Mrs. Rodreick.
如果你能认出他是营里的人
If there's any chance you recognize him from the camp,
就能帮我们确定
it would help us in pinning down a motive
你丈夫被杀案的动机
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表