剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Pretty girl like you, people would want to stop.
停止杀戮 停止战争
你不觉得像这样
Doesn't it just seem like,
挥着标语抗♥议♥什么的
I don't know, waving signs and protesting,
如果没人在意 其实没什么效果吗
it doesn't really do much if nobody's listening?
还有其他方式发声
There are other ways of making people hear you.
你知道波音是什么吗
Do you know what Boeing is?
那家飞机制♥造♥商吗
The airplane company?
他们还制♥造♥武器
They also make weapons,
战斗机 导弹 还有炸♥弹♥
fighter jets, and missiles, and bombs.
那样的公♥司♥ 发的是战争财
Companies like that, they make money off this war.
他们今晚在比弗利山庄的一个酒店里
They're having a convention tonight at a hotel
有一个大会
in Beverly Hills,
我们会去的
and we're going.
你们打算干什么
What are you gonna do?
来了就知道了
Come and see.
[The Roues Brothers' "Ask Around
Baby, Let Me Talk To You
Ask Around
你去哪里了 小樱桃
Where you been, Cherry?
And You Will Find
丹尼斯带我去购物了
Dennis took me shopping.
给你买♥♥了这个
Ah. Bought you this?
看上去挺好的
Looks nice.
The Word Is Out
手感也很好
Feels nice.
All Over Town
不 不行
Mm-mm, I can't.
担心会撕坏你漂亮的新裙子吗
Worried you'll tear your pretty new frock?
不 丹尼斯打算带我见他的朋友
No, Dennis is taking me to meet a friend of his.
他凭什么和人分享本不属于他的东西
And why is he sharing what ain't his to offer?
不是这样的
It's not like that.
不然是怎么样
Then what?
你以为他单纯带你去聊天吗
You think he's bringing you for conversation?
过来
Come here.
大家伙 大家伙
Hey, everyone, everybody,
你们好好看看
I want you to take a good look
甜美的小樱桃
at sweet Cherry Pop,
还有丹尼斯给我们买♥♥的这条漂亮的新裙子
and this beautiful new dress Dennis bought for us.
查理 很好看
It's real nice, Charlie.
丹尼斯为我们付出了许多
Dennis has given us so much,
而他是实现许多目的的手段
but Dennis is a means to many ends,
实现家庭的目的
our family's ends.
不是你个人目的 小樱桃
Not yours, Cherry Pop.
只是条裙子罢了
It's just a dress.
那脱了吧
Then take it off.
把它脱了给...
Take it off, and give it...
给家里人
to the family.
这是属于大家的
It's for everyone.
这就对了
Yeah, that's good.
大家轮着来
Everybody have a turn.
去吧 拿走你那份
Go on, take your share.
他要带我去见个音乐制♥作♥人
He's taking me to a record producer,
让他听我唱歌♥
to listen to me sing.
裙子你拿着吧
You can have the dress.
可以出发了
I'm ready to go.
好的
Cool.
不如这样
Hey, you know what?
你得找个人伴奏
You're gonna need somebody to play backup for you,
可我不怎么会弹吉他
and guitar was never really my thing.
查理
Charlie?
你觉得呢 哥们
What do you say, man?
艾玛会欠你一个很大的人情
Emma would really owe you one.
我也不想让她孤立无援
Well, I wouldn't want to leave her hanging in the breeze.
有个熟人在也挺好
A friendly face couldn't hurt.
就这么定了
All right.
那男的简直是个圣人
The guy was a saint.
没有财务问题 不搞外遇
No money problems, no mistresses,
连秘书都没泡过
didn't even hit on his secretary.
这日子听起来真无聊压抑
Sounds like a boring, depressing life,
活着还有什么意思
not much to live for.
他真是个好人
And he was such a nice guy
居然帮他前女友
that he was even paying for
在布朗克斯买♥♥了套公♥寓♥
his ex-girlfriend's apartment in the Bronx,
但猜猜之前谁来洛杉矶拜访家人了
but guess who was in LA visiting family.
虚伪的旧情人
Oh, stilted ex-lover gets revenge
报复了伤她心的男人
on the man who broke her heart, huh?
女人真是不可理喻
Women are crazy.
我查到名字和地址了 酒店在威尔榭
I got a name and an address, hotel on Wilshire.
20分钟就可以到
We can be there in 20 minutes.
你派人把她带到局里
You send a uniform to bring her in,
那我们就能好好吃顿饭了
that way we get a long lunch.
你怎么回事 第一天上班吗
What is this, your first day?
波音公♥司♥
沙文猪
Chauvinist pig.
什么
What?
他是个沙文主义者
He's a chauvinist!
对他来说 你只是个占便宜和调情的玩物
To him, you're just an object to be groped and ogled!
行了
Come on.
搞酒店最便宜的房♥间
The cheapest room in the hotel
好像没什么意义啊
kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
如果你想花钱去顶层套房♥ 随你便
If you want to pay cash for the penthouse suite, be my guest.
这房♥间太棒了
This is perfect.
特里
Terry?
丹尼斯
Dennis.
最近怎么样
How's it going?
见到你真高兴 伙计
Good to see you, man.
你好 我是特里
Hi, I'm Terry.
我认识你
Oh, I know who you are.
查理·曼森
Charlie Manson.
这位是艾玛
And this is Emma.
-你房♥子真漂亮 -谢谢
- Your house is beautiful. - Oh, thanks.
其实是租来的
I'm just renting.
请进
Please.
要喝点什么吗
Can I get you a, uh, drink?
还是别的
Something else?
好啊 什么都行
Sur--yeah, whatever you have.
好的
Okay.
这是专为贵宾准备的
This is for the guest of honor.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们俩怎么认识的
How'd you two meet?
其实我们住在丹尼斯家里
Um, we're actually staying at Dennis' house.
他超级慷慨
He is super generous...
Ready Or Not
Here I Come
Gee That Used
To Be Such Fun
Apples Peaches Pumpkin Pie
Who'S Afraid To Holler I?
Ready Or Not
Here I Come
Gee That Used
To Be Such Fun
I Always Used To Find A Hiding Place
But Times Have Changed
Well I'M One Step Behind You, But Still I Can'T Find You
好 如果你在庭上 你的法庭意见呢
All right, if you were in court, where's your court slip?
你指望我们相信你
You expect us to take your word
当时没去泡吧吗
that you weren't in some bar?
我当时在庭上作证
I was testifying.
当你坐在法官面前的时候
It was kind of hard to steal overtime
想忙里偷闲就有点难了
when you're sitting in front of the judge.
不如你去查一下法庭速记
Why don't you check the reporter's logs?
好吧 你对戴利亚·弗洛雷斯了解多少
Okay, what do you know about Dahlia Flores?
她是名线人
She's an informant.
有几次提供了很有价值的线索
She's given me good information a few times.
有几次
A few times?
七起谋杀案 同一位目击者
Seven homicides, same witness.
这人还真是走运 能出现在这么多
Now that's an awfully lucky person to be
毫不相关的犯罪现场 你说呢
on so many unrelated crime scenes, wouldn't you say?
她是个瘾君子
Well, she's a dope addict.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表