剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
你应该先通知我你要过来
You should have told me you were coming.
那我就会为你准备好
I'd have been good and ready.
你跟我很熟 查理
Now, you know me, Charlie.
有时候 我都他妈不知道拿自己怎么办
Sometimes, I don't even know what I'm gonna do my damn self.
那边那个漂亮的小妞
That pretty little thing back there...
你何不让她把刀放下
why don't you tell her to drop the knife
给我拿点吃的来
and go fetch me something to eat?
查理
Charlie.
照他说的做 珊迪
Do like he says, Sadie.
好吧 其实我说谎了
Okay. Here's the thing. I lied.
你到底说了什么谎
You lied about what exactly?
有人派我去那里
I was sent there to do a job,
尽可能探个究竟
to find out what I could.
谁派你去的
For who?
是布莱恩
Brian sent me.
你吓到了他
You scare him.
他觉得你要把他踢出局
He thinks you're gonna cut him out,
但他不敢跟你对着干
but he can't be a man about it,
就派我打探你是怎么卖♥♥掉进来的货的
so he's got me looking in on how you move the stuff coming in.
所以你现在是他的女人
So you his old lady now?
他上我
I let him ball me.
我驯服他
Keeps him housebroken.
没怎么留意他下面的活儿
Way he's built down there, I barely notice.
你眨过眼吗
Do you ever blink?
你的眼睛就像洋娃娃的
You got eyes like a doll.
就叫洋娃娃眼吧
I'll say this, Doll Eyes.
你肯定不是靠厨艺待在这的
Damn sure ain't here 'cause you can cook.
我在监狱吃过更好吃的三明治
I had better sandwiches in the joint.
你倒是回去啊
Then go back.
妈的 查理
Damn, Charlie!
你让这些婊♥子♥这么跟你说话吗
You let these bitches talk to you like this?
看来我来得正是时候
I must have came at the right time.
查理
Charlie!
-查理 -放开我
- Charlie! - Get off me!
查理不会...
Charlie ain't gonna do--
-查理 -查理
- Charlie! - Charlie!
查理...你为什么打自己
Charlie--why you hittin' yourself, huh?
-你为什么打自己 -查理
- Why you hittin' yourself? - Charlie!
你为什么打自己 你为什么打自己
Why you hittin' yourself? Why you hittin' yourself?
我一直喜欢这么做
I used to love that.
-查理 -查理
- Charlie! - Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
-查理 -查理
- Charlie! - Charlie!
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我觉得她想你放开她
I think she wants you to let her go.
老子才不管呢
I think I don't give a damn.
你最好放开她
Yeah, well, I-- I think you should.
怎么回事 查理
What is this, Charlie?
我只是打闹而已
I'm just horsing around,
这老兄要来真的
and this man want to get serious.
我就是来真的 查理
Well, I'm seriously here, Charlie.
我真的
And seriously...
不会离开这里
I ain't goin' nowhere.
经确认
It's been confirmed that
越共违反已签订的
during what had been a negotiated cease-fire
越南春节假期停战协议
during the new year holiday of Tet,
袭击美国驻越南大使♥馆♥
the Viet Cong have attacked the American Embassy in Vietnam,
同时有消息显示
along with reports of attacks
越南南部共有五个省会被袭击
in five provincial South Vietnamese capitals.
美国♥军♥方似乎始料未及
U.S. Forces seem to have been caught completely by...
呼叫6W9 呼叫6W9
Six-William-Nine, Six-William-Nine.
我是6W9 请说 麦格
Six-William-Nine. Speak, Meg.
山姆 转个电♥话♥给你
Hey, Sam. Patching in a call for you.
是谢弗警官打来的
It's Officer Shafe.
在卡尔弗城皮科大道上有家布勒屋
There's a Bleu Room in Culver City on Pico.
干得好 小伙子
Well played, young buck.
布勒屋
鸡尾酒
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
我想快点上♥床♥睡觉
I'm hoping to get to bed soon.
我也是
Me too.
只剩一点了 快睡了
Little up, a little down.
我忘了自己在和谁吃早饭了
I forget who I'm breakfasting with.
真是惊喜
So big surprise:
没有罗伊 没有金发妹子
no Roy, no blonde quiff.
有人看到他们来过吗
They say if they'd been here?
-现在可能在哪里 -没有
- Where they might be now? - No.
当然 他们迫不及待的想知道
Of course, they were falling over themselves
自己是先吃敬酒还是先吃罚酒
to see which they could be first--courteous or helpful.
你要从那群人里面揪出一个来谈谈
You had to cut one out of the herd, have a chat with.
找谁呢
Who'd it be?
那边那个又大又丑又胖的家伙
That big, ugly, fat monster right there?
如果你像他那么丑 一生都要拼搏
You're that ugly, you've been fighting your whole life.
那个又小又胖的也不行
And not the little, stubby one either.
对 太难搞了
No, too much to prove.
我没心情跟个矮子搞
I'm in no mood for a short man,
今晚不行
not tonight.
那个长的不错的
Hey, the pretty one.
-有意见吗 -我看没看错
- This a problem? - Am I right?
-是的 我们有意见 -托尔
- Yes, we got a problem. - Thor.
把那个警徽拿掉
Just take that badge off.
我喜欢你 山姆
I like you, Sam,
但你绝对不是个好人
but one thing you are not is a nice guy,
一点都不是
not even a little.
闭嘴喝酒
该死 你真的长得挺帅的
Damn! You are really good-looking.
我希望你不介意我说
I hope you don't mind my saying,
你的皮肤真好 警士你说是不是
but you've got great skin. Doesn't he, Sarge?
-非常柔软有弹性 -柔软有弹性
- Very supple. - Supple, yeah.
又滑又紧致
Smooth, tight, taut.
真的很紧致 对吧
It's taut, really, isn't it?
肯定有一堆一堆的女孩
I bet the girls must just pile up outside
守在你家门口吧
your door like snow banks, huh?
我在找罗伊·考威克
I'm looking for Roy Kovic,
没人需要知道你告诉我了
and nobody ever needs to know you told me.
我不会告诉你的
I ain't tellin' you, man.
那我问你
Let me ask you, then--
因为我和警士都不可能重返年轻
'cause the Sarge and I aren't getting any younger--
你觉得我们现在开始做保湿是不是太晚了
you think it's too late for us to start moisturizing?
睡前来点可可脂
You know, a little cocoa butter before bed?
这是你的秘诀吗
If that's your secret.
我不知道你嗑了什么
Man, I don't know what you're on,
但去死吧你
but kiss my ass.
警士
Sarge?
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
拜托别这么做
Please, come on.
威尼斯 他在威尼斯
Venice! He's in Venice!
-他在威尼斯 -这可是个大城市
- He's in Venice. - Big town. Big town.
别
Don't--
圣胡安大道
San--San Juan Avenue.
地址
Address?
1501!
祝好胃口
Buon appetito.
你好
Hello?
格蕾丝
Grace?
肯
Ken?
请静静听我说
Please just listen.
我知道你会在那里 我没有生气
I knew that you'd be there. I'm not mad.
我不想吵架
I don't want to fight.
我只是
I just...
我只是想要告诉你
I just want to tell you...
肯 你在哪儿
Ken, where are you?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表