剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Or just a very kind man.
他也很辛苦
Hard worker too.
他得靠一份
He's gotta be, I suspect,
公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥的薪水养活五个孩子
raising five kids on a super's salary.
五个孩子吗 他跟我说只有四个
Five kids. He told me four.
他和长子 伊曼纽尔关系不太好
Well, he's had a hard time with his oldest, Manny-- Emmanuel.
那孩子去年因为入室行窃 破坏他人财物
Had a lot of trouble around here last year
惹了不少麻烦
with burglaries, vandalism.
普拉扎先生把他扫地出门了
Anyway, Mr. P threw Manny out.
也许还会时常回个家 是吧
Probably still knows his way back in, though, huh?
我把链条拿下来了
I, uh, I took down the chains.
-别逮捕我 -那不是我的活
- Don't arrest me. - Not my job.
我是凶杀案组的
I'm homicide.
我和2F的谈过了
I talked to, uh, 2F, finally.
兰布先生正好回家
Mr. Lamb came home.
我们聊了聊 原来他是个石匠啊
We had a conversation. Turns out he's a stonecutter.
在共济会教堂干活 市里那个教堂
He worked on the Masonic temple, the cathedral downtown.
不过这些你肯定都清楚
Of course, you know all that.
他说你允许他把材料锁在这底下
He said that you let him keep his sculpting materials down here.
你帮他把东西存哪儿了
Where do you--where do you-- where do you store 'em for him?
那边
There.
谁有挂锁的钥匙
Who holds the key to that padlock?
-我有 -他也这么说
- I do. - That's what he said.
他还说 你有五个孩子
He also said you have five children.
四个女儿 一个儿子
Four daughters and one son,
一个20岁的儿子
a 20-year-old son.
他说的
He told me that.
可你没说
You didn't.
但没关系 普拉扎先生
But that's okay, Mr. Plaza,
因为这回 你会全告诉我的
'cause you're gonna tell me now.
也许你在为自己辩护
Now, maybe you were defending yourself.
这年头女孩们都趾高气扬的
Seems to me girls are feeling their oats these days,
我都感觉特不舒坦
getting pretty disrespectful, if you ask me.
你饿吗
You hungry?
要来点汉堡之类的吗
You want a burger or something?
薯条 奶昔 什么都不要吗
Some fries, a shake? Nothing?
曼尼 曼尼·普拉扎
Manny-- Manny Plaza.
伊曼纽尔·普拉扎
Emmanuel Plaza.
是个好名字
That's a nice name.
他们为什么叫你"花生"
Why do they call you Peanut?
是我想的那样吗
Is it for the reasons I think?
你那个失踪的女孩 堂娜·赫利
Hey, your missing girl, Donna Healy?
她分居的丈夫来了
The estranged husband's here.
我还以为他出差去了
I thought he was on a business trip.
没有 他在休息室
No, he's in the break room.
我向吉尔伯特副队汇报了露茜尔提供的消息
So I briefed Lieutenant Gilbert on what Lucille gave us.
然后呢
Yeah.
他说他要我带她去见检察官
He's saying he wants me to get her in a room with the DA next.
太好了
That's great.
你又开始喝酒了吗
You drinking again?
你会成为一个好警探的
You are gonna make a good detective.
我不在乎别人说什么 听着
I don't care what anybody says. Hey, listen.
你能去讯问一号♥审讯室的嫌疑人吗
Can you take a run at the suspect in A?
我没什么收获
I'm striking out.
好的 有什么建议吗
Okay. Suggestions?
他外号♥叫"花生"
Well, his nickname is Peanut,
也许你俩可以聊聊自己的小蛋蛋
so maybe you guys can bond over your tiny apple bags.
或者
Or...
对父亲的怨恨也许是个不错的话题
hatred of your father could be a fruitful area.
"花生"
Peanut.
你经常出差跑销♥售♥吗 赫利先生
So you're a--you're a traveling salesman, Mr. Healy?
你都销♥售♥什么呢
What is it that you sell?
给比奇伍德制药卖♥♥抗痤霜和软膏
Acne creams and ointments for Beechwood Pharmaceutical.
你和堂娜分居了
And you and Donna are estranged.
为什么分居
What estranged you two?
她跑去做模特
She had started doing modeling.
说起来 我并不太介意
Now, strictly speaking, I didn't mind most of it.
可她后来去做了海报女郎 那就太过分了
But when she got into the pin-up stuff, that was too much,
我们为此经常吵架
and we argued about that a lot.
是啊 干那个
Well, what's the difference
和去跳脱衣舞有什么区别呢 对吧
between that and stripping, really, right?
对 我让她辞职 她不肯
Yeah. I asked her to stop. She wouldn't.
半年前
Then, six months ago,
我说如果她不辞掉海报女郎的工作
I told her if she didn't stop taking the pin-up jobs,
就搬出去 然后她就走了
she could move out, and there she went.
她带走了你儿子
She took your son.
有一天她上班不在 我去了她那里
I showed up while she was working one day
把儿子送到我父母家了
and took him to my parents.
他和老人在一起比较好
He's better off with them.
有一次儿子和她待了一阵后
And one time after he'd been with her,
他的尿裤里竟然有个烟头
there was a cigarette butt in his diaper.
如果让你推测她现在的行踪
If you had to hazard a guess as to where she was right now,
她现在会在哪儿
where would you say your wife is?
和某个男人私奔了
Went off with a man.
她会那么做而且走这么久都不联♥系♥你吗
She would do that and go this long without contacting you?
我觉得不会
You know, I wouldn't have thought so,
但 如果你当初问我
but...if you would've asked
她是宁愿辞掉海报女郎的工作还是离开我
would she rather quit pin-up modeling or leave me,
我会说她会辞职
I would've said she would've quit,
所以或许我并不怎么了解她
so maybe I don't know her that well.
谁是蒂娜·格林伍德
Who's Tina Greenwood?
我不知道 她是谁
I don't know. Who is she?
你和她上了同一所高中
You went to high school with her.
抱歉 葡萄地中学挺大的
Sorry. Vineland High is a big place.
为什么这么问
Anyway, why do you ask?
有火吗
You got a light?
怎么了
So what's going on?
霍迪有别的案子
Oh, Hodi's got another case going,
他让我在这边坐会 他先去忙
so he told me to come sit in here while he's busy.
他说反正你也不撂
Said you were stonewalling him anyway,
何必着急呢 对吧
so no rush, right?
他还说了什么
What else did he say?
霍迪亚克吗
Hodiak?
他说你♥爸♥供出了你
He said your dad dropped the dime on you.
真的吗
That true?
对
Yeah.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
什么难以置信
What is?
我只是说 如果不想要孩子 就别生
Just--someone doesn't want to have kids, then don't.
但如果生了
But if you do,
就爷们点 扛起来
be a man about it, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
我和你说
And I'll tell you something.
要是能靠举报我让我爸活得舒服点
If it made my dad's life any easier,
那他肯定也一转眼就把我卖♥♥了
he would've turned me in at the drop of a hat
1932年著名美国飞行员林德伯格20个月的儿子被绑♥架♥
比如举报我绑♥架♥林德伯格爱子之类的
for anything-- for the Lindbergh baby.
他说你干了什么
What's he saying you did, anyway?
捅了他楼里的一个女孩
Stab some girl in his building.
见鬼
Damn.
那他有证据吗
And, uh... I mean, he got proof?
-你在现场吗 -我都已经不住那儿了
- I mean, were you even there? - I don't live there anymore.
他把我赶出来了
You know, he kicked me out.
他不在乎 我一无所有
He didn't care. I didn't have nothing.
我爸把我赶出来时我只能入伍
Hey, man, I had to enlist when my dad kicked me out.
我当时就那么惨
That's how bad off I was.
-我差点也去了 -是吗
- I almost did that. - Yeah?
-是吗 -可不
- Yeah. - Oh, yeah.
他不知道他妻子在哪
He doesn't know where his wife is.
也不记得和他同高中的那个第一个失踪的女孩
He doesn't remember the first missing girl from high school.
我没找到任何尸体
I don't have any bodies.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表