剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
♬Everybody has been burned before♬
♬Everybody knows the pain♬
我已经受够了每次
I'm fed up with being questioned
回到家都要被你盘问
every single time I come home--
我只是问了一下你去哪了
I'm just asking where you were.
作为一个比我和我朋友
As someone who's had more drinks than me...
-我不想跟你吵 -还嗜酒成性的人
- I don't want to fight. -... or my friends all night.
-我才没喝那么多 -我说过我在哪了
- I haven't had that much to drink. - I told you where I was.
也说过我和谁在一起了
I told you who I was with.
-得了吧 -你还想知道什么
- Oh, please. - What more do you want?
♬Why you shouldn't try to love someone ♬
♬Everybody knows♬
♬It never works♬
♬Everybody knows♬
♬I know you've deceived me♬
♬Now here's a surprise♬
♬I know that you have♬
♬'Cause there's magic in my eyes♬
♬I can see for miles and miles and miles♬
♬And miles and miles♬
是的
Yes.
现在不后悔来了吧 我就说嘛
Are glad you came now? I told you.
这地方才带感呢
This is where it's happening.
我去拿点喝的
I'm gonna get a drink.
♬One pill makes you larger♬
♬And one pill makes you small♬
♬And the ones that mother gives you♬
♬Don't do anything at all♬
♬Go ask Alice♬
♬When she's ten feet tall♬
♬And if you go chasing rabbits♬
♬And you know you're going to fall♬
♬Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar♬
♬Has given you the call♬
♬Call Alice♬
你愿意跟我们一起玩吗
You want to come hang out with us?
我们正要出去抽根烟
We're gonna go outside and smoke.
-一起来吗 -当然
- Do you want to come with us? - Okay, sure.
♬When the men on the chessboard♬
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
我其实有点 我女朋友...
I'm--I--a little bit... My girl--
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我其实是和...
I kind of here with this...
别说话 别说话
Stop talking. Stop talking.
♬And your mind is moving low♬
♬Go ask Alice♬
很好 很好
That was good. That was good.
♬When I was a young man♬
♬My mama said something♬
♬Don't let the world beat you down♬
看那边
Look at it.
那是条电力之蛇
It's an electric snake.
它想要我 你
It wants me, you,
我们 这整个世界
us, the whole world.
它会吞噬掉一切 艾玛
It's gonna eat everything up, Emma.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
他生来就知道
He was born to know your name.
我知道你的很多事
I know a lot of things about you.
我知道你有多痛苦
I know how much it hurts,
你拼尽全身之力 声嘶力竭地呼喊
like your whole body, you're so screaming to be heard.
却无人倾听
Nobody's there to listen.
我们过去也是如此
That's how we were.
现在不再是了
No more.
当那条毒蛇吞噬一切时
You see, when that snake comes to eat everything up,
你知道谁会来救你吗
you know what'll save you?
爸爸会来救你吗 还是那个男朋友
You think daddy will save you, or that boyfriend of yours?
不
No.
只有和我 和我们一起 你才能活
You survive with me, with us.
那条蛇吞噬世界
See, the snake eats the world.
而我们吞噬它
We eat the snake.
我会告诉你怎么做
I'll show you how,
然后你将再无痛苦
then nothing will ever hurt again.
小家伙
Little thang.
我是查理·曼森
I'm Charlie Manson.
霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
很抱歉这么早打扰你 山姆
Sorry to call you so early, Sam,
但有位格蕾丝·卡恩打电♥话♥找你
but there is a Grace Karn calling for you.
好的 没事 接过来吧
Okay, yeah, yeah, put her through.
山姆
Sam.
格蕾丝 你没事吧
Grace, you all right?
除了你我不知道还能找谁了
I just, um, I didn't know who else to call.
出什么事了
What is it?
我女儿 我女儿艾玛
My girl... My daughter, Emma,
她不见了
she--she's gone.
被人拐走了吗
Did someone take her?
我不知道 她
I don't know, she, um...
她之前也和我们闹过矛盾
We've had problems with her.
也离家出走过
She's run away before.
你报人口失踪案了吗
Did you file a missing persons?
我们不能报案
We can't.
我知道我们上次的见面不怎么...
I know the last time we saw each other it wasn't--
不 没关系 我马上过去
No, no, it's okay. I'll be right over.
水瓶宫
第一季 第1集
这是艾玛最近的照片
These are the most recent pictures of Emma.
她男朋友是这些人中的一个吗
This her boyfriend, one of these guys here?
就是他 但我从没听她用过那个词
Right here, but I've never heard her use that word.
他们现在也不再用了
None of them do anymore.
但她也许又跟他复合了
But she's probably with him... again,
然后又会闹分手跑回家
and she'll come back with some story again.
她都失踪四天了
She's been gone four days.
以前从没这么久过
That's never happened before.
你知道他的名字吗 这个家伙
You know his name, this fella?
-里克·桑德万 -里克·桑德万
- Rick Zondervan. - Rick Zondervan.
她多大了来着
How old is she again?
十六岁
She's 16.
山姆 我们很感激你的帮助
Look, Sam, we really appreciate this,
但这事 不能公开
but just, this, it-- it can't be official.
明年就要选举了
With the election next year...
当然了 找她是最重要的事
Obviously, yes, finding her is the important thing,
但如果你能不声张
but if you can keep it quiet,
我们都会很感激
there are people who'd appreciate it.
你们还维持婚姻关系吗
Still married?
严格意义上讲 算是吧
Technically...I guess.
-抱歉 我不是想 -不 没事的
- I'm sorry, I didn't -- - No, no, that's okay.
-你儿子还好吗 -很好
- How's your boy? - He's good.
-都该上大学了吧 -参军了
- Must be in college. - Army.
-出国了吗 -在岘港
- Overseas? - Da Nang.
刚当上下士
Just made corporal.
我妈妈以前总说
You know, my mother always said,
有了孩子才能了解害怕的滋味
you never know fear till you have kids.
是啊
Yeah.
你妈妈还好吗
How is your mom?
还是常问到你呢
Still asks about you.
第一个能入她法眼的男友
First boyfriend she ever liked.
也是最后一个
Also the last.
我一直很喜欢你妈妈
I always liked your mom.
山姆
Sam...
帮我把女儿找回来
get my little girl back.
我不管 她在哪里
I don't care-- I don't care where she is.
也不管她干了什么
I don't care what she's done.
我只想要我的宝贝回来
No, I just want my baby back.
我只想要我的宝贝
I just want my baby.
♬I'm a king, bee, baby♬
♬Want you to be my queen♬
♬Well, I'm a king, bee, baby♬
♬Want you to be my queen♬
♬Together we could make money♬
♬The world has never seen♬
♬Well, I'm a king bee, baby♬
♬Buzz around your hive♬
♬Well, I'm a king bee, baby♬
♬Buzz around your hive♬
♬I can make honey, baby♬
我很久没见她了
I haven't seen her in a while.
很久是多久 一天 一周 还是
What a while? A day, a week, what?
我不知道 不清楚
I don't know. I don't know.
里面的能快点吗 哥们
Hey, hurry up in there, man.
-你知道我爸是谁吗 -不知道
- Do you know who my father is? - Not a clue.
放开我 否则你就会见到我爸了
Get your hand off me, or you're gonna find out...
在法庭上
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表