剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
用牙线也能缝
This dental floss will work.
缝合时会有些疼 抱歉
This may sting a little. Sorry.
好的 我应该能缝好
Okay, so I think I can sew it back on.
我先洗过了
I washed it first.
别昏过去 加里
Don't pass out on me, Gary.
我不想你出事
I don't want anything to happen to you.
好吗
Okay?
帮我逃出去 求你了 玛丽
Get me out of here, please, Mary.
珊迪和博比就在你的卧室里
Sadie and Bobby are right in your bedroom.
他们随时会出来
They'll be out any minute, okay?
就...
Just...
他们心狠手辣 而你不是
They really are evil, but you're not.
你是好人 玛丽 求你
You're good. Mary, please...
我不能
I can't.
查理
Charlie.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
先把你的伤口缝好 然后...
Let's get you sewn up, okay? And then--
然后你会想起钱在哪儿
Then you'll remember where the money is,
这一切都很快会结束
and this will all be over soon.
好吗
Okay.
-我正好在附近 -在这附近吗
- I was in the neighborhood. - This neighborhood?
我为我们的沙滩约会准备了礼物
And I brought you something for our beach date.
我就喜欢蓝色
Well, blue is my color.
你能进来吗
Can you stay?
我还要去看个客户 但没问题
I got a client to check on, but yep.
跟我心目中最英俊潇洒的疯子
Wouldn't mind having a cigarette
一起抽根烟也不错
with the handsomest nutcase I know.
你嘴真甜
You sweet talker.
你今天上班了吗
So did you go to work today?
上班吗 我扔下了信封
Work? Oh--I dropped an envelope off.
不过没上班
Yeah, but...no.
结果怎么样
How'd that go?
我能理解你想要理顺一切
I can imagine you'd want to get it figured out.
我想通过作为执法人员
I want it to get figured out
来理顺一切 而我已经不是警♥察♥了
by an officer of the law, of which I am not, last I checked.
我自己家的事已经够头疼了
I've got plenty to puzzle out here in my own castle.
沃特怎么样了
How is Walt?
你能帮我个忙
Can you do me a little favor
用你甜美的声音
and just tell me in that sweet voice of yours
告诉我一切都会好起来
that everything's gonna be okay
他只是需要时间适应吗
and he just needs time to adjust, please.
你知道他从哪回来
You know, where he just came from
他母亲发生了什么
and what happened to his mother,
他这个状态很正常
he shouldn't be better.
山姆 他没有不颓废的理由吧
Sam, there's no reason why he would be, is there?
没有
Nope.
他找借口 不想出去
He makes excuses, doesn't want to go outside.
我认识交往的大部分人
Most of the guys that I see deal with it
会通过注射海♥洛♥因♥麻醉自己
by shooting up a world of heroin,
但我不建议这么做
but I wouldn't recommend that.
这不是我想要的好听的安慰人的话
That wasn't the sweet, reassuring voice that I asked for.
你有其他建议吗
Do you have any recommendations?
这么说吧
You know...
要是有方法治疗内疚与羞愧就好了
I wish--I wish there was a cure for guilt and shame.
但如果有的话 我就失业了
But if there was, then I would be out of a job.
沃特有朋友吗
Does Walt have any friends?
有部队的 或是反军事的
Yeah, yeah, they're military or anti-military--
我都不认识了
I can't even-I don't know anymore.
他还有一个朋友
Well, he's got one friend.
一个不觉得他坏的人
Somebody who doesn't think he's bad.
他父亲
His father.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
去证明他错了
Show him that he's wrong.
如果他是对的
And if he isn't, well...
你只有让他跟朋友聊聊才知道
the only way you can know is if you talk to his friends
看看他们还是不是朋友
and find out if they're still friends.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
罢免我是浪费时间
Deposing me is a waste of time.
别这么看我 肯尼 你知道原因
Don't give me that look, Kenny. You know why.
你能正式声明原因吗
Would you like to state why for the record?
因为我说几个字就能毁了你
Because I can destroy you in ten words or less.
正式声明下
For the record.
来说说你的竞选经费吧
Let's talk about your campaign finances.
说说那些不明来源的大量神秘资金
Let's talk about the mysterious and large sum of money that appeared with no source.
这么做太荒唐了 肯
This is stupid, Ken.
为什么呢 格蕾丝
Why is it stupid, Grace?
别打了
Stop.
请暂停一下
Stop typing for a second, please.
好
Okay.
来吧
Do it.
毁了我吧
Destroy me.
你想让全世界都知道那个女人 就放马过来吧
Just be sure you want me to tell the world about the women.
你不敢 肯
I dare you, Ken.
你不敢做到那一步
I dare you to go there,
因为我们可以先谈谈你偷了什么
because we can talk about what you stole first.
什么女人
What women?
可以继续记录了
You can start recording this.
你确定想要我回答"什么女人"吗 海尔
You sure you want me to answer that, "What women," Hal?
你吓唬人呢
You're bluffing.
手里有料 才会吓唬人
Bluffing is for someone who might have the cards.
你知道我手中的料 海尔
You know what I have, Hal?
什么都没偷
Nothing.
好吧 肯
Okay, Ken.
我们先...
Let's just...
我们先
Let's just?
我跟你说过 我嗑了三剂迷幻药
I ever tell you the time I took three hits of acid
看日落的事吗
and watched the sun go down?
如烈焰一般
It was like a fire.
就像太阳在毁灭世界
It looked like it was destroying the world.
实际上 我当时真以为是那样
In fact, I was convinced it was.
然而 夜幕降临
And yet, the night came,
然后清晨来临 我还在原地
and then the morning, and I was still there.
就像上帝拍着我的肩膀说
It was like God touched me on the shoulder and said,
你要放手
"You have to let it go
才能迎接新生活
so you can move on.
去吧 迎接新生活
Go. Move on."
你想怎样
What do you want?
你知道我想怎样
You know what I want.
行
Fine.
你想让我放过你
You want me to let you go?
别再找我麻烦 我们就扯平了
Leave me alone. We'll call it even.
但我们并没扯平
But we're not.
你想解释一下还清我的概念
You want to explain the concept of paying me off
还是我来
or should I?
我的支票在我后屁兜里
My checkbook's in my back pocket.
不如你乖乖帮我拿一下吧
Be a love and fetch it out for me, won't you?
你个人♥渣♥
You little piece of crap.
喂
Hello?
山姆森·本尼狄克·霍迪亚克
Samson Benedictus Hodiak?
-你是谁 -你拿到我的礼物了吗
- Who is this? - Did you get my gift?
我放在你车里了
I left it in your car.
谢谢你借给我 车很好开
Thanks for the loan. Drives great.
后座很轻松就可以坐两个人
You can easily fit two in the back seat.
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你那时看起来不太一样 瘦一点又不太自信
You looked different then-- skinnier, less confident.
你的制♥服♥也比你搭档的
Your uniform was much neater,
更加整齐和紧致
better pressed than your partner's.
你如此煞费苦心地做这件事
What you're doing takes a lot of work.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表