剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not lying, Mom.
-你敢跟我撒谎 -我没有伤害她
- Don't you dare lie to me. - I didn't hurt her.
我无意伤害她 我发誓
I didn't mean to hurt her, I swear.
我只是想让她停下来
I just wanted her to stop,
别再说她再也不想见我
stop saying she never wanted to see me again.
-你这混♥蛋♥ -我无意的
- You son of a bitch. - I didn't mean to.
我无意的
I didn't mean to.
别冲动 别冲动
Relax. Relax.
我只是想...
I just wanted--
我只是想让她停下来
I just wanted her to stop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
山姆发现凶手是黑人 白人是无辜的
Sam's got a black killer and an innocent white man.
没有你的协助他无法让那两个人
He can't get either one out of Watts safely
安全地离开沃茨
without your help.
为什么不能
Why not?
把装甲兵召来不就行了
Just call in the cavalry.
整条街的人都认为凶手是白人
The cops show up to haul off a black man
如果警♥察♥出面
for a murder everyone on the block
逮捕黑人嫌犯
thinks a white man committed
会引起一场骚乱
and we will have a riot.
警探 有时候我觉得洛杉矶警局
Detective, sometimes I think the LAPD
没有我们的协助就什么事都做不好
can't do anything right without our help.
但这不就是黑豹党存在的意义吗
But isn't that the point of the Black Panther Party--
敦促警方以公正的方式执法
to make sure the police do their job the righteous way?
告诉霍迪亚克我有个条件
Tell Hodiak I have a condition.
好莱坞分局
凶手想趁他妈妈不注意的时候
The killer was waiting for his mother's head
将杰夫引诱出来
to be turned to lure Jeff
让他落到那群暴民手中
into the arms of the mob.
班奇救了杰夫一命
Bunchy saved Jeff's life.
我怎么觉得还有个转折呢
Why do I hear a "but"?
没有转折 有个承诺
Not a "but," a promise.
我向班奇承诺你会说服非联和腾达吉
I promised Bunchy that you would persuade UA and Tendaji
参加黑豹党周一的抵♥制♥行动
to join the Panthers' boycott on Monday.
我还答应让摩西说服白人企业主
I also promised that Moses would persuade white business owners
给他们的黑人雇员放一天假
to give their Negro employees the day off
去悼念金博士
in memorial for Dr. King.
没问题 当然没问题
Done. Absolutely, done.
等等 我不能保证
Wait. I-I can't promise
腾达吉愿意配合班奇
that Tendaji's gonna go along with Bunchy.
不 你能行
Yes, you can,
你要是想在市里有个光明的前途就必须去
and you will if you want to have a future in this town.
画面中与黑豹党领袖班奇·卡特握手的人
Richard Tendaji of United Africa,
是非联领袖理查德·腾达吉
seen here shaking hands
他同意响应黑豹党的号♥召
has agreed to join the Panthers' call
所有黑人罢♥工♥一天
for Negroes to take the day off
同时抵♥制♥白人经营的商店
and boycott white-owned stores.
这似乎开始表明洛杉矶
It's beginning to look as if Los Angeles
将免于遭受
will be spared the riots
席卷了全美150多座城市的暴♥乱♥
that have ravaged more than 150 American cities.
本周日 整座城市将展现团结的精神
This Sunday, there will be a city-wide display of unity,
白人与黑人团体一同游♥行♥至潘兴广场
a march of whites and Negro groups to Pershing Square--
查理
Hey, Charlie.
我们为什么不干脆去沙漠
Why don't we just go to the desert anyway?
我们可以嗑药 找个藏身之处
We could drop some acid and find out hidey hole.
查理
Charlie?
你想去沙漠吗 德州佬
Do you want to go to the desert, Tex?
就你一个人
All by yourself?
查理 查理 查理 查理
Charlie. Charlie, Charlie, Charlie.
算了 别冲动 丹尼斯在这儿
Come on, be a good baby. Dennis is here.
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no.
过来 你不要这样
Come here. Come on. You don't want to do this.
不要这样 宝贝
You don't want to do this. Baby, come on.
过来 过来 到这儿来
Come here, come here, come here.
好了 看着我 看着我
Okay, okay. Look at me. Look at me.
看我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
丹尼斯不喜欢种族战争 亲爱的
Look, Dennis doesn't want a race war, okay, sweetie?
他知道你的想法后吓坏了
And he's really freaked out that you do.
他说也许你还不能为特里·梅尔彻写歌♥
He says maybe you're not ready to play for Terry Melcher.
-梅尔彻 -是的
- Melcher? - Yeah.
他是谁
Who's that?
一流的音乐制♥作♥人
A big-time music producer.
一流的
Big-time. Yeah. Yeah?
他究竟说了些什么
What did he say exactly?
他说梅尔彻
He said Melcher
以及所有的著名唱片制♥作♥人
and all--all the big-time record producers,
他们都是自♥由♥派的 查理
they're--they're liberals, Charlie, okay?
他们是自♥由♥派的 他们喜欢黑人
They're liberals. They like Negroes. Okay?
他们希望所有种族都能和平共处
They want peace between all the races, okay?
你迟到了
you're late.
抱歉 从罗伊眼皮底下溜出来不容易
Sorry. It's hard to sneak out on Roy.
这是布莱
This is Bri.
回去找你的男朋友吧 查曼
Go home to your boyfriend, Charmain.
感谢你的引荐
Thanks for the introduction.
请坐
Have a seat.
查曼告诉我你参过军
Charmain tells me you served,
但没说在哪里
but didn't say where.
跟我说说吧
So fill me in.
-你听说了吗 -听说什么
- Did you hear? - Hear what?
他们指控他暴♥乱♥
They're charging him with mutiny.
所以要单独监禁
He's in solitary.
他怎么可能发动监狱暴♥乱♥
How could he lead a prison riot?
你得趁他被栽赃杀害之前
You better use what you have against them now
马上用手中的筹码对付他们
before they fake up some way to kill him.
然后经过两年那种糟糕的日子之后
And after two years of that crap,
你猜怎么着 我没有继续服役
guess what. I didn't re-up.
即使是在春节前 我也知道我们不可能获胜了
Even before Tet, I knew we couldn't win.
如果你要卖♥♥我的产品
If you're gonna sell my product,
最好先自己试试
better sample it first.
我不吸毒
I don't use.
你当时身处那个国家
You were in country
却从来没有尝试过金三角的"蜂蜜"吗
and you never tasted the honey of the Golden Triangle?
没有
No.
我是不会相信一个
Well, I don't trust a salesman
不愿意试自己产品的推销员的
who won't sample what he's selling.
就跟骑自行车一样 对不对
It's just like riding a bike, isn't it?
他怎么说罗伊的
What'd he say about Roy?
他说 我放弃罗伊了
He said, "I'm letting go of Roy.
撒旦帮毫无组织纪律
"The Satans are disorganized.
风险太大
"Too big a risk.
既然沃茨这边生意开始了
"Now that Watts is open for business,
我要你建一个由越南兄弟
"I want you to assemble a new
组成的新的分销网络
network of your Nam buddies."
然后我问到了你
And then I asked about you.
他说 "不 查曼可以留下"
He said, "Oh, no, Charmain's a keeper."
所以 应该恭喜你吧
So, congratulations, I guess.
你知道罗伊是不会接受这样被赶出局的
You know that Roy is not gonna take getting fired lying down.
查曼 你是不是脑子突然秀逗了
Charmain, have you suddenly gone stupid?
他知道罗伊是不会接受这样出局的
He knows Roy's not gonna take a pink slip.
他准备杀了他
He's gonna kill him.
你确定吗
Are you positive?
是的 明天4点动手
Yes. Tomorrow at 4:00.
他安排了在直街撒旦的仓库见面
He arranged to meet at the Satans' warehouse,
罗伊会到场
where Roy will be,
我引用他原话 "放轻松 小意思"
and I quote, "Relaxed, easy prey."
我可以到那里去
I can be there.
我先逮捕威尔斯
I'll arrest Welles first.
什么罪名 计划做坏事吗
For what? Having an evil plan?
你得放手让他去做到一个恰当的程度
You need to let him get far enough along
直到罗伊看出来他要对他不轨
till Roy sees he's about to frag him.
这个时候你再介入
Then you step in,
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表