剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
联调局掐了黑豹党的通讯
the Feds won't unblock the Panthers' phone lines
而你想和班奇对话吗
so you can have a conversation with Bunchy?
我没这么说
Well, you didn't hear me say that.
下面这话也不是我说的
And you didn't hear me say this--
联调局现在不和我的办公室合作了
The FBI is not cooperating with my office, for a change.
但讽刺的是 他们把监控资料
The irony is that they share their surveillance files--
给我 给了我们警厅情报处
give me that-- with our very own Red Squad,
20世纪美国警方专门渗透政♥治♥社会团体的情报组织
我才知道班奇·卡特信任你 霍迪亚克
which is how I know that Bunchy Carter trusts you, Hodiak,
我也知道这位谢弗的妻子
and how I know that Shafe over here's wife
是班奇身边的红人
is popular with Bunchy.
谢弗的妻子是班奇身边的红人
Shafe's wife is popular with Bunchy?
她每周五天志愿参加早餐项目
She volunteered for the breakfast program five days a week
班奇对此十分重视 对吧
and is highly regarded by Bunchy--is that accurate?
她认为应该让孩子吃顿好早餐
I mean, she believes in giving kids a good breakfast
-可她不是一伙的 -很好
- but she's not on board-- - Good.
所以我要你们赶在天黑前
So, that's why I need you guys to go down to Panther HQ now--
赶紧去黑豹党总部
right now, before it gets dark--
让他们签字同意停止暴♥乱♥
and get them to sign on to stop a riot.
签什么字 保证书吗
Sign on to what? A pledge?
恕我直言 长官 但禁止暴♥乱♥
All due respect, sir, but asking people not to riot
只会适得其反
is only gonna goad them into rioting.
我们不如组织一场周日纪念游♥行♥
Why don't we organize a memorial march for Sunday?
就是黑人和白人一起和平悼念
You know, Negroes and whites m-mourning together peacefully.
让大家手牵手一起游♥行♥
Getting people to march and hold hands
不能解决问题 把这封信给班奇
isn't gonna put a lid on it. Give this letter to Bunchy.
信中说明了其他黑人领袖答应怎么做
It explains what the other Negro leaders have agreed to,
并恳请他也能配合
and it respectfully asks him to cooperate.
现在快去
Now, go. Now.
一个半小时后太阳就落山了
The sun goes down in a hour and a half.
你就尽管拿克丽斯汀和黑豹党开涮吧
Go ahead, make your dumb jokes about Kristin and the Panthers.
我觉得不好笑
I don't think it's funny.
我要是黑人 估计也追随黑豹党了
If I were a Negro, I'd probably be a Panther.
-克丽斯汀是黑豹党人吗 -不是
- Is Kristin a Panther? - No.
她只是支持早餐项目
She just believes in the breakfast program.
她知道金被杀了肯定很难过吧
She's gonna be pretty upset about King, huh?
他对克丽斯汀乃至全家而言就像圣人
He was like a saint to Kristin, the whole family.
-你给她打电♥话♥了吗 -给家里打了
- Did you call her? - Tried the house.
她不在家
Wasn't there.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢什么
For what?
谢谢你没因为克丽斯汀为难我
For not giving me a hard time about Kristin.
她喜欢你 尊重你
She likes you, respects you.
我也尊重她
I respect her,
而我很替你开心 因为有了孩子后
and I'm happy for you, you know, 'cause after a kid,
床第之事就变得乏味了
things can get pretty stale in the bedroom,
但克丽斯汀会皮衣加贝雷帽 爽爆了
but Kristin in a beret and leather, oh.
6W9号♥ 有任务
Six William Nine, respond.
6W9号♥ 完毕
Six William Nine, over.
-6W9 收到 -稍等
- Six William Nine, over. - Hold on.
我把电♥话♥转接给你
Patching a phone call through to you.
霍迪亚克 是你吗
Hodiak. Is this you?
是 总长 我是霍迪亚克
Yes, Commissioner. It's Hodiak.
东南区有人报♥警♥发现一具尸体
Southeast got a call about a body--
是名黑人女孩 嫌犯为白人
dead Negro girl, white suspect.
真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨
Exactly what we don't need today.
谢弗不用你帮忙也能把信交给班奇
Shafe can deliver my letter to Bunchy without your help.
这案子归你管
It's your case.
一定别让这案子成为暴♥乱♥的导火索
Make sure it doesn't blow up into an excuse for a riot.
下午4:13 一名叫杰夫·斯奈德的男子
It was called in to the precinct at 4:13 P.M.
打电♥话♥到局里报♥警♥
by a male who identified himself as Jeff Snyder.
死者的堂兄弟斯蒂夫·伯恩赛德确认
The body's been positively identified as Louisa Burnside
她是路易莎·伯恩赛德
by her cousin Steve Burnside.
他和他母亲住在这栋楼的
He lives in the building with his mother--
一楼1B号♥
first floor, 1B.
你来的时候
The man who called it in,
报♥警♥的杰夫·斯奈德在场吗
Jeff Snyder, he wasn't here when you arrived?
不在 伯恩赛德告诉我
No, sir. Burnside told me
他们母子看到往后面小巷
he and his mother saw a man they identified as Snyder
逃走的那人就是斯奈德
running away into the back alley.
受害人和斯奈德什么关系
Who was Snyder to the victim?
-是她的老板 -他不是她老板
- The victim's boss. - He's not her boss.
他是她老板的宝贝儿子 才大学毕业
He's her boss's brat, just out of college.
我很快找你就谈话 好吗
I-I'll be with you in a minute, okay?
你接着说
Why don't you finish up?
斯奈德跟接电♥话♥的警♥察♥说
Snyder told the officer who took the call
路易莎没去上班
that when Louisa didn't report to work,
他才过来看看
he came here to check on her.
结果发现她死了
Found her dead.
斯奈德是在金被枪杀后才到沃茨区的吗
So Snyder came to Watts after King was shot?
没错
Yes, sir.
伯恩赛德先生说这栋楼是斯奈德父亲的
And Mr. Burnside told me Snyder's father owns this building.
他还说受害人告诉他
He also said the victim told him
小斯奈德喜欢她
that Snyder's son had a crush on her.
外面那群人会卖♥♥你人情吗
Crowd outside, they friendly to you?
他们虽不待见这身警服 但认同我的肤色
My uniform's the wrong color, but my skin's the right one.
那就和和气气跟他们谈 好吗
Well, talk to them, real friendly, all right?
别说嫌犯是斯奈德
Don't tell them Snyder's a suspect.
就问问他们有没有见过斯奈德
Just ask them if they've seen Snyder,
也许他们看到他的车来过
maybe saw his car come and go.
-那是你搭档吗 -是的 长官
- That your partner there? - Yes, sir.
你送他和验尸官回东南区
Why don't you send him back to Southeast with the coroner,
行吗
all right?
我们把穿白大褂的都弄走
Let's get rid of all the white unis.
今天要低调
Low profile today--
就你并且好好工作就行
just you and good work.
-好的 长官 -行
- Yes, sir. - All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
-还穿着睡衣 -是啊
- Nightgown, huh? - Yeah.
尸体开始僵硬了
Rigor's set in,
所以死亡时间至少是两小时前
so at least two hours ago.
等我看了胃里的食物
After I get a look at stomach contents,
就可以缩小范围了
maybe I can narrow it down.
我预测她至少今早就已经死亡
My guess is she's been dead at least since the morning.
你能今晚就尸检吗
Can you do the autopsy tonight?
加里克希望能尽快
Garrick wants a rush on this.
不是我要这样 是加里克
It's not me. It's Garrick.
宝贝 喝这个可不能缓解你的头痛
Baby, that is not gonna help your headache.
反正也没有害处
Well, it ain't gonna hurt.
我得走了
I got to go.
去见你的头痛吗
To meet your headache?
我怎么这么幸运能跟你在一起
How did I luck out with you?
美女炮♥友♥居然喜欢我这大傻蛋
Classy squeeze dig a dumbass like me.
我喜欢我男人傻傻的
I like my men dumb.
又木又长又强壮
Dumb and long and strong.
我得走了
I-I got to get going.
昨天他因为我迟到两分钟把我骂了一顿
Yesterday he chewed me out for being two minutes late.
就两分钟 那家伙怕是
Two minutes. Guy's got something hard
急着去投胎吧
and sharp way up his ass.
我爸爸就是这样 当过海军
My papa's like that-- ex-Navy.
他过去常常24小时算得准准的
He used to keep time in 24 hours.
女孩们 晚餐十八时整准时开餐
"Supper is at 1800 sharp, girls."
我记得
I thought...
我记得你说你♥爸♥爸是影视圈的
I thought you said your pop was in the movie biz.
我说的是当过海军 傻蛋
I said ex-Navy, dumbass.
带我一起去 宝贝
Take me with you, baby.
让老板看看我有多爱你
Show the boss how much I love you.
像他那样的老古板
A big square like that,
肯定根据男人身边的女人来评判他
he judges a man by his squeeze.
我是很想你跟我一起去
I do like you riding with me,
但他不知道你要来
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表