剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
'cause if you do it right,
你能把冰块卖♥♥给爱斯基摩人
you could sell ice to an Eskimo, Jack.
你每天上班干得就是这个 自己却毫无察觉
Hell, you're doing it in your job, and you don't even know it.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我结交了朋友 影响了别人吗
I'm winning friends and influencing people?
那必须 因为你在推行一个想法
Sure are, 'cause you're pushing an idea,
让坐在你对面的蠢货认为只要你一声令下
an idea that some two-bit schmo sitting across from you
他就应该把自己铐起来然后扔进监狱
should jam himself up, put himself in jail, on your say-so.
可现在他不买♥♥你的账
Now, he doesn't want to buy that.
你准备拿他怎么办
How do you make him?
这得请教你了 成功♥学♥大♥师♥
You tell me, Dale Carnegie.
一开始的时候态度要友善
You begin in a friendly manner,
好像你真心在乎一样
you know, genuinely interested.
你让他先说
You let him do the talking.
营造一种他所犯的错很好改正的错觉
You make the fault seem easy to correct.
把他的胃口吊起来 懂吗
You arouse in him an eager want, right? Yeah.
唤起他高尚的一面
You appeal to his nobler motives.
让他觉得这些想法都是他的
You let that man feel that the idea is all his.
你在那些年轻姑娘身上用的也是这招吗
Is that what you do with those young girls?
就这样让她们离开自己的母亲
How you get them to leave their mamas
在托潘加赤身裸体伺候你
and come serve you naked and barefoot up in Topanga?
你让她们相信这是她们自己心甘情愿的
You make 'em think it was their idea?
早就不在托潘加了
Ain't in Topanga no more.
那鬼地方永远留在噩梦中了
That place was locked into a bad trip.
我感觉你在那儿过得挺开心
Ah, you seemed pretty happy up there to me.
我幸运呗
Lucky for me, then,
我认识了一个在乐坛混得不错的人
I met a guy at the tippy top of it in the music world,
他邀请我们去他家做客
and he gave me and mine a standing invitation.
真不错
Good for you.
他住在日落大道之上 山景别♥墅♥
Lives up above Sunset, up there in the hills.
-劳斯莱斯 还有法拉利 -肯定很不错
- Rolls and a Ferrari. - Must be nice.
是的
It is.
你说他干什么工作来着
What'd you say he does again?
他是搞音乐的
He's a musician, man.
-丹尼斯·威尔森 -是 是
- Dennis Wilson. - Right, right.
-海滩男孩 -是 想起来了
- The Beach Boys? - Yes. Yeah, yeah.
但我挺惊讶的
I'm surprised, though, you.
他是典型的美国人 跟你有些不搭啊
I mean, he seems a little all-American for you,
他有些做作 有些古板吧
a little--a little hokey, a little square?
他表面上是得这样
Well, that's his part he has to play.
但内心深处
But, uh, inside,
他在寻找真实 就跟我一样
he's looking for something real, just like I am.
就像艾玛那样吗
Is that what it is about Emma?
什么怎样
What what is?
你身边女人一大把
You got a lot of girls around you.
多多益善嘛
More all the time.
皮条客有此想法无可厚非
And it makes sense for a guy coming from being a pimp,
但你这么专注艾玛有些让人费解
but what doesn't make sense to me is your focus on Emma.
怎么 她是最漂亮的吗
What is she, the prettiest?
最出类拔萃吗
Best in the sack?
她可不是最听话的啊
Lord knows she's not the most obedient.
她还在摸索中
Well, she's finding her way.
解放自己不是件易事啊
Got a lot of programming to get free of,
但她是个好姑娘
but, uh, she's a good girl,
能帮上忙
helpful girl.
肯定很得力啊
Must be, very helpful,
能请动你开口让警♥察♥帮忙找她
for you to ask a cop to help find her,
特别是找我
especially me.
她都怎么帮你了
What's she so helpful with?
就是...
It's just something...
她就是有让人着迷的地方
something that's fascinating about her.
我都不知道到底是什么
I don't know if I even know what it is...
但就是让人欲罢不能
but, uh, people can't get enough.
你指海滩男孩的丹尼斯·威尔森吗
People like Dennis Wilson, of The Beach Boys?
丹尼斯确实喜欢 但还有他的兄弟
Dennis for sure, but his buddies too,
他那些"大人物"兄弟们
you know, his big world-by-the-tail buddies,
比如格雷格·雅各布森 特里·梅尔彻
people like Gregg Jakobson, Terry Melcher.
特里可是个电影明星的儿子啊
I mean, Terry's the son of a damn movie star,
看了艾玛一眼 就迷上了
but one look at Emma, she's got him.
也许她就是你们努力找寻的真实
Maybe she's the real you all are looking for so hard.
-也许 -也许她离开了你
- Maybe. - Maybe she left you.
所以也许真实找寻的不是你
So maybe the real isn't looking for you.
外面就是真实的世界
There's a whole world out there that's real,
这个世界毁灭后 就会有新的世界
a whole world that starts where this one ends.
也许我们的爱已残破不堪
You know, maybe, maybe our love has been corrupted
以至于我们再也看不见真爱了
so bad that you and I, we just can't see it anymore.
我见过
I've seen it...
很多次
more than once.
每次出现都伴着不同的名字
Had a different name every time--
夸贾林 莱特礁 冲绳岛
Kwajalein, Leyte, Okinawa.
是啊 平原市
Yep. Plainfield.
男校
School for boys.
13岁 我在乳品仓的进料斗被轮♥奸♥了
13, I was ganged in the feed bins in the dairy silo.
他们用的是烟液
They used tobacco juice.
我祈求上帝过来将我带走 但...
I asked Jesus to come and take me, but, uh...
他根本没理我
He wasn't listening.
我为什么要跟你说这种事呢
Now... why would I tell you something like that?
肯定是这劣酒喝多了
Must be this rotgut here.
也许是我唤起了你想倾诉的渴求
Or maybe I aroused in you an eager want to tell.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧
All right.
*Should have known it from the very start*
*This girl was gonna break my heart*
*Listen now, I'm telling you*
*Keep away from Runaround Sue*
*Here's a story from a guy who knows*
*Fell in love, and my love still grows*
*Ask any fool she ever knew*
*They'll say, stay away from Runaround Sue*
*Come on, hey, yeah*
我轮下一班之前得睡会儿觉了
I gotta collar some sleep before my next shift,
今晚就到这里吧
so let's call it a night.
好吧
Okay.
这次从正门走吧
Let's use the door this time,
别爬水管了
not the drainpipe.
但...
But, uh--
我们的事情怎么办
What about our business?
你要找到艾玛
You finding Emma.
我今天就去找艾玛
I'll look for Emma today.
感觉不错 放下恩怨
Feels good. Bygones and all.
摒弃前嫌
Burying the hatchet.
摒弃前嫌确实感觉不错
Burying hatchets does feel good.
几点了
What time is it?
第二天了
Tomorrow.
你能试着喝点东西吗
Can you try to drink something, please?
也许吧
Maybe. Yeah.
过会儿再喝吧
Maybe in a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
谢你待我这么好
For being kind...
你不必如此的
when you don't have to be...
我毕竟骗了你
when I've been lying to you.
你该废了我
You should tear me apart.
我哥以前会写信给我
My brother would write me from over there
跟我说他认识的小喽喽
about all these grunts he knew
以前吸毒 后来戒毒...
who were using to get through it...
不去想他们不得已做的事
to chase away the things they had to do
或是不去想自己在那里
or just not think about being there.
然后他回到家
And then he came home.
把你带回来了
And he brought you with him.
你穿着绿裙子
You wore a green dress...
正在看书
reading a book...
是诗歌♥
Poetry.
格温多琳·布鲁克斯
Gwendolyn Brooks.
你那时吸毒了吗
Were you doing it then?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表