剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
是菲尔·格利森
It's Phil Gleason.
我告诉你他的电♥话♥号♥码
I'll get you his phone number.
丹尼斯
Dennis.
丹尼斯 快点 该走了
Dennis, come on, man. Gotta go.
还得赶飞机去旧金山 走吧
Got to catch a plane to Frisco. Let's do it.
特里
Hey, Terry?
有空听首歌♥吗
You got time for one song, man?
你承诺过的 对吗 特里
You promised, right, Terry?
男人的承诺
Promise of your manhood.
是的 当然了 洗耳恭听
Yeah, yeah, yeah, man. Sure. Be happy to listen.
我会回来参加周二的初选
I'll be back Tuesday for the primary, okay?
选举之夜我们有场庆功会
You should play at my guy's victory celebration,
你那天再唱吧
election night.
好极了
Right on!
我迟到了兄弟 抱歉 该走了
I'm late, man. Sorry. Got to go.
走吧 各位 该去旧金山了
Come on, guys. Got to go! Frisco.
*Are you sweet on me*
格蕾丝
Grace?
格蕾丝
Grace?
你能在午宴开始前介绍尼克松夫人吗
Can you introduce Mrs. Nixon before lunch?
我吗 为什么
Me? Why?
邦妮·斯登德凡特的航♥班♥延误了
Well, Bunny Sturdevant's plane is delayed.
总得有人去介绍她啊
Someone's got to introduce her.
你认识她 对吗
You know her, right?
你丈夫为尼克松工作
Your husband works for Dick.
不 贝基 你是会长
No, no, Becky, you're the secretary.
我不行 我只要当众演讲就会浑身难受
I can't. I break out in hives if I have to speak in public.
拜托了 格蕾丝 拜托了
Please, Grace? Please?
-我不确定 -你认识帕特 对吗
- I don't know. - You know Pat, right?
我跟她见过几次面
I've met her a couple of times.
很好 就是你了
Great. You're elected.
他还是坚持那套说辞 他从没见过蒂娜
He's sticking to his story. He never met Tina.
你给格利森打过电♥话♥了吗
You call Gleason's number?
是的 刚打过
Yeah, I just called.
接通的是电♥话♥应答服务 我留了言
I got an answering service. Left a message.
天哪 太冷了
Jeez, it's cold, right?
听着 赫利完了
Listen, Healy's done.
他垂头丧气的 不省人事
He put his head down, passed out.
然后呢 用电♥话♥簿打他吗
What's the next? Beat him with a phone book?
-你不正常 -我不正常吗
- You're sick. - I'm the sick one?
不 不 不是那个意思
No, no, no. No, no, no.
你浑身发烫
You're--you're hot.
你在发烧 你生病了
You got a fever. You got something.
不是流感
This ain't the flu.
不 你应该回家 你会传染给别人的
No, you should go home. You're gonna infect everybody.
快回家 我来接手
Look, just go home. I'll take over with him.
你赶紧离开这里 照顾好自己
But you get out of here. Take care of yourself.
走吧
Go.
大家好 我是格蕾丝·卡恩
Hello. I'm Grace Karn.
全国共和党妇女联盟
还记得当我第一次
You know, I remember the first time
意识到... 不是意识到 而是...
I realized-- well, not realized, but...
开始了解帕特·尼克松其人
came to understand who Pat Nixon is.
我初为人母 可爱的孩子才两岁
I was a young mother of an adorable two-year-old,
说实话 她让我精疲力尽
who, let's be honest, was running me ragged.
当我听尼克松副总统
And when I heard Vice President Nixon
讲述帕特...
explain about Pat's...
可敬的共和党人身份时
respectable Republican cloth coat
还有他们的两个女儿
and how much their two little girls
有多热爱那只名叫跳棋的可卡犬时
loved their cocker spaniel Checkers...
我不知道 就是...
I don't know. I just...
一个家庭的形象生动地浮现在我脑海里
I got so vivid a picture of a family.
一个谦虚而勤勉的美国家庭
A modest, hard-working American family.
这让我感到骄傲
And it made me proud.
不仅因为我是共和党人
Not only proud to be a Republican,
不仅因为我是这个地球上
not only proud to be a citizen
最伟大的民♥主♥国家的公民
of the greatest democracy on Earth,
更因为我是加入了共和党的妻子和母亲
but proud to be a Republican wife and mother.
换班了
Change of shift.
接下来的12个小时我陪着你
You got me for the next 12 hours.
这是美国 你不可能把我永远关在这里
This is the United States. You can't keep me here forever.
看来你很了解警♥察♥必须遵守的规定啊
I guess you're the expert on what cops can and can't do.
我知道什么呢
What do I know?
我来告诉你我知道些什么吧
Oh, I will tell you what I do know.
你高中的小伙伴回来找我了
Your high school buddy got back to me.
他15分钟就到
He's gonna be here in 15 minutes.
真的吗
Really?
跟漂亮的高中女生聊天不是犯罪
Now, talking to a pretty high school girl ain't a crime.
但为这个对我撒谎就是犯罪了 孩子
But lying to me about it is, kid.
现在 该由你来决定
Now, it's up to you to decide
是否应该继续坚持你的口供
whether or not it's smart to stick to your story.
要是你哥们来讲了另一套
'Cause when your buddy gets here and tells me different,
到时候你将会一直待在这里
then you're gonna stay here.
坐穿牢底
Forever.
他来了 格利森先生到了
He's here. Mr. Gleason's here.
最后的机会
Last chance.
我没什么好说的
I got nothing to say.
他马上就到
He should be right with us.
格利森先生 这位是霍迪亚克警探
Mr. Gleason. Detective Hodiak.
你不是本·赫利的高中同学
You didn't go to high school with Ben Healy.
你是他的律师
You're his lawyer.
也是他的叔叔
And his uncle.
上次你们把我侄子抓来后
After you dragged my nephew in here last time,
我就告诉本 "下次警♥察♥再来
I told Ben, "Cops show up again,
什么都不要说 给我打电♥话♥"
keep your mouth shut and call me."
本是个聪明孩子
Ben's a smart boy.
也许吧
Maybe.
但你很蠢
But you're stupid.
你给了他愚蠢的建议
You gave him stupid advice.
他是因为对警♥察♥说谎才进来的
He got you here by lying to a police officer.
-这是妨碍司法公正 -起诉他吧 警探
- That's obstruction of justice. - Charge him, Detective.
你已经把我侄子关了超过24小时
You've held my nephew here for over 24 hours.
他被捕了吗
Is he under arrest?
麦格
Meg?
带这位先生去见他的侄子
Take this man to see his nephew,
或他的客户 随便了
or his client, or whoever he is.
事先声明 赫利没有被捕
And for the record, Healy was never under arrest
从未有人和他说他被捕了
and nobody told him he was, ever.
而是让他误以为被捕了吗
Or led him to believe he was?
我会正式递交一份关于此事的投诉 警探
I'll be filing an official complaint about this, Detective.
是吗 该投诉的人是我
Yeah, I'm the one who has a complaint.
你的客户太过聪明 不可能是无辜的
Your client's way too smart to be innocent.
当你说很骄傲能成为一位妻子和母亲的时候
We were all so touched when you said you were proud to be
我们深受感动
a wife and mother.
邦妮能力也很强
I mean, Bunny's a pistol,
但当我们重新选举加利福利亚州分会主席时
but when we elect a new California chapter president,
有一个像你这样的人就太好了
it would be terrific to have somebody like you
可以谈谈开心的事 刻苦的工作
who could talk about the joys, the hard work,
你怎么说的来着
and how did you put it?
抚养女儿
Raising your girl.
其实她挺调皮的
Oh, well... she was a handful.
-让我身心俱疲 -太棒了
- Ran me ragged. - Perfect.
儿女都这样
They do run us ragged.
但还有什么工作能比这更重要呢
But what job could be more important?
你女儿多大了
How old is your daughter now?
她十七了
She--she's 17.
但依然是你的宝贝 对吧
And still your baby, right?
她现在在哪 上大学吗
And where is she? In college?
艾玛 早上好 太阳晒屁♥股♥了
Emma? Good day, sunshine.
快醒醒 我现在需要你
Wakey, wakey. Now, I need you.
我需要你 小樱桃 格雷格来了
I need you, Cherry. Gregg's here.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表