剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
All right, just calm down.
我们什么都不干
Okay, we're not gonna do anything at all.
我知道找谁
I know just the guy.
去吧
Go.
哥们 我真不知道
Man, I had no idea.
这是个麻烦事 老兄
It's a problem, man.
那小子会带一大帮人来
This cat's got a whole army on the way.
他觉得自己有恩于我
Well, he thinks I'm in his debt or something.
我只要你和你手下来撑会儿场面
Look, I just need you and your guys here for a while,
给我充当反抗势力
like a--just a repelling force.
当堵人墙
like a great wall.
兄弟 我要做生意
Look, man, I got business.
正经事
Serious.
你觉得现在我不正经吗
You think I'm not being serious, man?
这贱种觉得我这辈子...
This prick thinks I owe him...
都欠他
for life.
别急 好吗
Be cool, all right?
我们能解决的
We'll work something out.
查曼 她现在跟我了 知道吗
Charmain, she's with me now, you dig?
行
Cool.
没意见吗 我可什么都没给你
No friction? 'Cause you got none from me.
我对你个人没意见 但是...
Not personally, no, but...
但是
But?
我想在生意上信任你
Business. I want to trust you.
我知道了
I hear that.
而我...
And I...
我不知道有我的位置吗
I'm just not seeing where I fit in.
有你的位置 兄弟
You fit in, brother.
我只是得非常谨慎
I just got to be very, very careful.
咱们谈的可不只是几小包大♥麻♥
We're not talking about a couple lids of grass.
走吧
Come on.
目前的一切正在渐入佳境
Everything up till now has just been setting the spike.
质量 数量和价格
Quality, volume, price--
都会增至三倍
they're all gonna triple.
我喜欢
I dig that.
很好 我们已经有经验了
Good. Now, we've all done business,
从上周日起 我们就进行了多方面准备
and we've tested and passed five ways from Sunday,
但他们不能有任何小动作
but the mini-moves and the power plays,
也不能冲动 我说真的
they all got to drop. I mean it.
我的上家很关注这次交易
My supplier's got eyes on this operation,
他很满意目前的情况
and he likes what he sees.
就一个要求
Just one thing.
我得见见他
I got to meet him.
正有此意
Me too.
想见见这个我为之冒着入狱风险的人
Care to look in the eyes of who I'm risking prison for.
那家伙先想到了
My guy's already way ahead of you.
现在他已经在路上了
He's rolling as we speak.
他说今晚见面地点随你定
Says he'll meet you anywhere you want tonight.
听你的
Your call.
行之如水
Be as the water.
翻涌冲刷顽石
Be as the flow over the rock.
塑造顽石
The shaper of the rock.
我是塑造者
I am the shaper.
行之如水
Be as the water.
翻涌冲刷顽石
Be as the flow over the rock.
塑造顽石
Shape the rock.
我塑造顽石
I shape the rock!
我塑造顽石
I shape the rock!
我塑造顽石
I shape the rock!
我塑造顽石
I shape the rock.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
也很高兴见到你 宝贝
It's good to see you too, sweetheart.
我们很久没见到你们了
We haven't seen you guys in a while.
对
No.
那么...
And, uh...
需要你帮个忙
we need a favor.
帮什么
What kind of favor?
不急 宝贝
Later, baby.
不急
Later.
那我们重新安排时间吧
We'll have to reschedule then.
我不能丢下海尔
I can't leave Hal.
我们还在等...
We're still waiting to--
怎么了 他说什么
What? What'd he say?
海尔会活下去
Hal's gonna live.
霍迪亚克
Hey, Hodiak.
有进展了
We've got something.
虽然不全面 但有头绪了
Not everything, but not nothing.
我去整片街区挨家挨户问了
So I go door to door, the whole block.
说我替内务科做跟进调查
Said I was doing follow-up for I.A.
拿着之前的警徽
Used my old badge.
我都忘了警徽多能让人听话
I forgot how soft it makes people.
目击者不住在附近
The witness is not a neighbor.
那就根本没目击者
So the witness doesn't exist.
不 但我很肯定
No, but I'm pretty sure
凯拉赫这马屁精找到了目击者
that ass-lick Kellaher's got a witness.
所以那晚屋里还有别的人
So was there someone else in the house that night?
是个警♥察♥
It's a cop.
柯林
Hi, Colin.
谢弗警官被枪击和我被刺伤那晚
I think we met the night Officer Shafe was shot at
我们见过面吧
and I was stabbed.
也不算见过
Well, not actually met,
但你是巡那个邻区的吧
but that neighborhood's your beat, right?
山姆·霍迪亚克
Sam Hodiak.
你手心出汗了 柯林
Your hand's a little damp there, Colin.
没事吧
You okay?
放开我
Get off me.
你听到枪声
You heard shots.
凭着好警♥察♥的本能跑了过去
You came running, like any good cop would.
你跑到一扇窗户前 往里看
You got to a window; you looked in.
没说错吧
Am I right?
我跟你没什么好说的
I don't think I should talk to you.
我也这么觉得
I don't think you should either,
尤其是你如果还想作证诬陷我
especially if you're thinking of testifying against me.
拜托
Come on.
我不知道内务科的凯拉赫警探
I don't know what Detective Kellaher of Internal Affairs
说你会有什么下场
said would happen to you
如果你作证指控自己的同僚
if you testify against a brother officer,
-驳斥他的誓词 -放手
- contradict his sworn statement, - Get off.
质疑尊敬的警务总长
and challenge the public pronouncements
对他的公开表彰
of our beloved Commissioner,
我可以先让你知道
but let me give you a preview.
你无法想象我今天的经历
You would not believe the day that I have had.
我或许能想象
I probably would.
我再也不想起来了
I'm never leaving this bed.
好
Okay.
兄弟们 咱们长途跋涉
Brothers! We rode a lot of miles.
-风尘仆仆 -对
- We ate a lot of dust. - Oh, yeah.
-干过很多厉害的事 -没错
- Kicked a lot of ass. - Yeah.
我们齐心协力
We hung tight.
似乎我们只能一直这样下去
And it looked like it was gonna be nothing more
做不了什么
but the damn same.
没错
Yeah.
但今晚将会有所不同
But tonight, tonight is a new game.
今晚我们终于可以得偿所愿了
Tonight we are finally gonna get what we got comin'.
说得好
That's right.
那些贱种无法无天
There are some sons of bitches who got no code.
他们的报应来了
They are gonna get what they got coming.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我现在要去见瓜珀
I'm on my way to meet Guapo now.
不 不要去
Don't. Don't go.
是上家 我必须见他
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表