剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sure he's your guy.
好像他知道我们知道的信息
It's like he knows we know.
他乐在其中
And he loves it.
他说了任何有关他妻子的事吗
He say anything about his wife?
他什么也没说
He didn't say anything about anything.
-为什么 -房♥间里仅有的照片
- Why? - The only photos in the house.
都是他和一位年轻的新娘
Him and a young bride.
结婚照 1952年
Wedding photos, 1952.
我就是那年遇到的他 而且
That's the year I popped him and--
怎么了
What?
穆里尔·邓恩 你对这名字熟吗
Muriel Dunn. That name seem familiar to you?
我觉得熟 就是不知道为什么
It does to me. I just can't figure out how.
上午12:15
这是特里·梅尔彻的房♥子
This is Terry Melcher's house.
不再是了
Not no more.
上午12:15
这次不是偷入民宅
This ain't a creepy crawly.
查理说不管谁在里面
Charlie said whoever's inside,
我们都杀个干净
we kill 'em all.
回旋滑梯
Helter Skelter.
帕蒂 艾玛 灌木丛
Patty, Emma, bushes.
小心猛犬
停
Halt.
发生什么了
What's going on?
嗨 朋友
Hi, friend.
别 我谁也不会告诉的
Don't! I'm not gonna tell anybody.
求你别
Please just don't--
他的假释官怎么说
What'd the P.O. Say?
他因偷♥窥♥被关了一阵子
Well, he served time on a peeping tom charge last year,
所有说他失踪了六个月
which explains why he went dark for six months.
但他没有试图逃跑
But there were no escape attempts
出来见穆里尔
to try to go see Muriel.
-这是怎么回事 -等等
- What's that about? - Wait.
穆里尔·邓恩是他妻子
Muriel Dunn is his wife?
五十年代的海报女郎 我爸曾对她着迷
The 50s pin-up girl? My dad was obsessed with her.
那个她
That her?
对呀
I mean, yeah.
我还没见过她穿衣服的样子呢
I've never actually seen her with clothes on,
但这是我爸的变♥态♥迷恋
but that is my dad's sick crush.
她死时他好几天都没说话
He didn't talk for days when she died.
-死 -她被谋杀了
- Died? - She was murdered.
事实上 她好像是被绑着勒死了
Actually, I think she was bound and strangled.
都干得不错
Good work by all.
作为退休人员表示由衷感谢
You have the thanks of a grateful retiree.
这是你叫我冲的胶片
Here's the film you asked me to develop.
他们出去创世界了
They're off now.
就算我想阻止也办不到
Couldn't stop them even if I tried.
有多少个世界 肯
How many worlds there been, Ken?
-我不知道 -几万 几百万
- I don't know. - Thousands? Millions?
-我不在乎 -你说不出
- I don't care. - You can't say
因为这些不会永远存在的
because none of any of them last forever.
白人所建造的一切
Everything the white man has built
压♥迫♥黑人的东西终将崩塌
to hold the black man down will fall,
因为今晚
because tonight,
我的孩子会留下标记
my children will leave all of the clues
告诉世人这是黑人的杰作
that this is the work of the Black man.
未来将有暴♥动♥ 种族战争
And there'll be riots. Race wars.
待在外面 注意看吧
Stay outside. Keep watch.
九
nine...
八
eight...
-查理 也许他 -也许他怎么了 圣母玛丽
- Charlie, maybe he-- - Maybe what, Mother Mary?
-七 -也许他说的是实话
- Seven... - Maybe he's telling the truth.
六个半
Six and a half...
看到这个沙发了吗
See this couch?
你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get it?
-六五四 -商店吧
- Six, five, four. - At the store?
三
Three...
不是从垃圾堆捡的
Not the dumpster?
你花全价买♥♥的
You paid full price.
-应该是打折时买♥♥的 -瞧
- I-I think it was on sale. - See?
你可是个有钱买♥♥新沙发的主
This is a man who buys his couch new.
二
Two...
我说了 我账户里没钱了
I told you, my account's empty.
一
One.
天呐 这刀够锋利啊
Well, hell! Baby's sharp.
瞧见没
You see?
战士
Warrior!
哎呀 加里 加里
Oh, man. Oh, Gary, Gary.
你不听话 就会有这样的下场
This is what happens when you don't listen.
我给你点时间考虑一下
I'm gonna give you some time to think.
但不会给很久
But, not too much.
你考虑吧
So think.
我真没想到我会活着看到这一天
Never thought I'd live to see the day.
我怎么感觉想哭呢
Why do I feel like crying?
我那天从一个门卫那听说了登月的事
I heard about the moon landing from a guard the day that it happened.
我没想到会跟你一起坐在沙发上看登月
Never thought that I'd be sitting on the couch watching it with you.
我俩都很幸运 小子
We're both lucky, buddy.
-沃特 那件事... -爸 没事
- Walt, with-- - Dad, it's okay.
我抛下过一个兄弟
I left a man behind once.
狙击手朝我们开枪
We were taking sniper fire and...
他中枪了
he got shot.
我也中枪了 但我只是被子弹擦伤了
I got shot too, but turns out it was a clean graze,
但他被子弹贯穿脖颈而死
but he's through the neck-dead.
我想是这样的
So I thought.
上头下令我们撤退
We were ordered to pull back,
我眼角的余光看到他动了一下
and out of the corner of my eye, he moved.
也许还是死了 应该死了
Maybe it was nothing. It was probably nothing.
但他可能动了一下
But maybe he moved.
我们继续撤退了
And we went on.
-那不一样 -是吗
- That's different. - Is it?
是
Yeah.
说不好
I don't know.
因为每天早上
'Cause every morning,
我起床 半睡半醒之间
I wake up and sometime between standing up and coffee,
我想起 "我是个懦夫"
I remember, "Oh, I'm a coward."
你中枪了 爸 你是在求生
You were shot, Dad. You were trying not to die.
-你也是 沃特 一样 -不不
- So were you, Walt. Same thing. - No, no.
不 你是不得已而为之
No, you did what you had to do.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂 爸
I sold my soul, Dad.
真的 我背叛了朋友
I did. I betrayed my friends.
我背弃了我笃信的革命事业
I betrayed a cause that I believe in.
-我辜负了妈妈 -不
- I betrayed Mom. - No.
还有你 我知道我来这里让你松了口气
Even you--look, I know that you're relieved that I'm here,
-但我也辜负了你 -你没有
- but I betrayed you too. - You did not betray me.
那你还谈什么信念的力量呢 爸
Then what was all this talk about the strength of your convictions, Dad?
教孩子就是这样的
That's what you teach boys.
你自己都不相信吗
What, you didn't believe it?
我相信
I did.
只是年纪越大 你就会意识到生活更复杂
It's just you get older and you realize life is messier,
更加残忍♥
a lot more brutal.
你能做到坚持信念
And you can hold a conviction
然后依然做出活下去的决定
and still make the decision to live.
怎么做
How's that?
放弃当圣人
Give up on being a saint.
南无妙法莲华经
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo...
南无妙法莲华经
nam-myoho-renge-kyo...
南无妙法莲华经
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo...
南无妙法莲华经
nam-myoho-renge-kyo...
南无妙法莲华经
nam-myoho-renge-kyo...
别碰我
Stay away from me.
你的伤口需要缝合
You need stitches.
我找不到线 但没关系
I couldn't find any thread, but that's okay.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表