剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
上班的员工
an employee, came to work
威妮弗蕾德·查普曼
at 10050 Cielo,
猪
在屋里发现了数具尸体
and found several bodies in the house.
莎伦·波兰斯基 杰伊·西布林
Sharon Polanski, Jay Sebring,
阿比盖尔·福尔杰 沃伊切赫·弗莱科斯基
Abigail Folger, Wojciech Frykowski
还有一名不明身份的男子
and another man who is unknown.
十六小时后
好莱坞分局
Hollywood Division.
我现在没办法派出巡逻车 女士 我...
I can't send a patrol car right this second, ma'am, I--
我不知道 你把门锁好
I don't know. Lock your doors,
我们会尽快派警车...
and we'll send a prowler as soon as we ca--
我终于把豺狼赶出去
And I--and I finally got the jackals cleared on out.
并保护和封锁整个现场
I got the whole place secured, sealed.
我派了一个手下过去
I got one of my guys up there
确保证物不被污染
making sure the evidence isn't tampered with.
对 尸体已被移走 我的手下谢弗在那里
Yeah, corpses are gone, I got my man Shafe up there.
阻止媒体在那里打探消息
Keep the press from snooping around, you know?
对
Yes.
撒旦崇拜者 我明白
Satan worshippers, I got that.
不...是 我看过《魔鬼圣婴》
No--yes, I have seen "Rosemary's Baby."
请稍等一下
Can you please hold?
好莱坞分局
Hollywood Division.
你得稍等一下
I'm gonna have to put you on hold.
好吧 那我只能挂掉你的电♥话♥
Well, then I'm gonna have to hang up on you
因为你提供给我的信息
because the information you're giving me
既不理智又毫无帮助
is neither sane nor helpful.
霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
我们有麻烦了 山姆
We're in trouble, Sam.
好 我马上过去
Yeah, I'll be right up there.
好 我一个人去
Yes. Alone.
传下去
Pass it on.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表