剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Well, don't you make it look easy.
日本杂碎多半不会喝
Jap bastard probably won't even drink it.
-你的嫌犯是日本人 -嗯
- Your suspect's a Jap? - Yeah.
他在加油的时候
He got in a fight with a white guy
和一个白人男子打架
while he was filling up his gas.
白人死了
White guy's dead.
目击者都没有看到是谁先动手
None of the witnesses... saw the first punch.
你需要帮助吗
You need some help?
聪 我是里昂警探 这是霍迪亚克警探
Satoshi, I'm Detective Lyons. This is Detective Hodiak.
如果你的茶不好喝 是他泡的
If your tea stinks, he made it.
你在加油站
Okay, so you're at the filling station.
-你看到一个男人 -是他看到我的
- You see a man- - He saw me.
然后他无缘无故攻击我
And then he attacked me for no reason.
我进行自卫
I defended myself.
可你还做了别的
But you did more than that.
你所做的远不只自卫
You did more than defend yourself.
你在混凝土上把他的头打破了
You cracked his head open on the concrete.
你杀了他
You killed him.
这听上去像是私人恩怨 也许你认识他
That sounds...personal to me, like maybe you knew him.
不 他是陌生人
No. He was a stranger.
想看看照片 唤起你的记忆吗
You want to see a picture, maybe jog your memory?
-没用的 -为什么
- It wouldn't help. - Why's that?
白人都长得一样吗
All white people look alike?
是的 你们都苍白 满脸雀斑 肥胖
Yeah, you're all pale, freckled, and fat.
聪 你脾气是不是不好
Satoshi, do you have a problem with your temper?
我才是这起犯罪的受害者
I am the victim of this crime.
被攻击的是我 不是他
I was attacked. Not him.
但关于他为何攻击你一定有自己的猜测吧
But you must have a...theory as to why he attacked you.
可能是歧视
Prejudice, maybe?
他在说谎 他们认识 我们只需要证明这点
He's lying--he knew the guy. We just gotta prove it.
我不知道 目击者看到了打斗的结尾
I don't know--witnesses saw the end of the fight.
他们证实了他所说的
They back up what he's saying.
他推了那人 那人在倒下的时候撞到了头
He pushed the guy, guy hit his head on the way down.
可能是自卫
Could be self-defense.
不管怎样 谢谢你
Anyway, thanks.
接下来就交给我吧
I'll take it from here.
这都是精选的啊
Wow, this is choice.
我能感受到她的格调 兄弟
Yeah, I can really feel the woman's touch, my man.
如果是我我会把天花板弄得更高 不过
I would've gone with higher ceilings, but...
这是你家
your house.
好吧
Okay...
我要用桌布还是
So should I use a doily or...
吸的时候能别说话吗
Can we not talk while we do this?
好
Yeah.
你休闲阅读
Little light reading?
好吧
Okay...
他们首先会进行医学鉴定
First thing they'll do is a medical evaluation,
确保小孩没病或者营养不良
make sure the baby isn't sick or malnourished.
然后他们会控制他72小时
Then they can hold him for 72 hours
等待县儿童福利院委员会决定
while the county Child Welfare board decide
是否诉诸法庭
whether to involve the courts.
如果他们上法庭 可能会耗时数月
If they do, it could be months.
让他们见识下你的法律知识 小肯尼
Throw some law on them, Kenny-Ken.
-把我的瓦伦丁带回家 -没那么简单
- Get my Valentine home. - It's not that easy.
你得证明他身处一个安全的环境
You need to prove he's in a...safe environment.
我能做什么
What can I do?
你父母住在附近吗
Do your folks live nearby?
他们住在威斯康星州
They live in Wisconsin.
如果你能证明你有一套支援系统
If you can prove you've got a support system in place,
那会很有帮助
that will go a long way.
不然的话 我只能说抱歉了
Otherwise...I'm sorry.
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk.
别再威胁了
No more threats.
这不是威胁 是协议
It's not a threat. It's a bargain.
你得开始支付生活费了
You gotta start paying your way,
跟大家一样
same as everyone else.
跟可爱的艾玛一样
Same as sweet Emma.
-除非你想 -不 不
- Unless you wanna get. - No, no.
就知道你不想
I thought not.
你在沙漠中绽放 肯尼
You're blooming in the desert, Kenny.
跟我们一起去福利院办公室
Come with us to the welfare office.
你能说服任何人
You can talk anyone into anything.
史帕恩电影牧场
我也不想让父母
I don't want to take a...
失去小孩 但这里
a child from his parents, but this?
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
-要是你能说服玛丽 -离开吗
- If you could convince Mary to- - To leave?
要是她跟福利院委员说
If she told the welfare board
她想把她儿子带到她父母那儿去
she wanted to take her son to her parents,
他们会同意的
they'd let her.
小孩是查理的
The baby is Charlie's.
那张照片不错 你该拿去
Oh, that's a nice one. You should take it.
感觉这是别人的生活
It feels like this was someone else's life.
你还有艾玛
You still have Emma.
当然 你说得对
Of course. You're right.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
生活的迹象
Signs of life.
肯两个月前通过电♥话♥解雇了
Ken fired our housekeeper and our gardener
我们的管家和园丁
over the phone two months ago.
没有朋友有他的消息
None of our friends have heard from him.
你担心了吗
Are you worried?
他还是我的丈夫
He's still my husband.
多久了
For how long?
你口气真像我爸
You sound like my father.
"你还年轻漂亮"
"You are young and still beautiful."
你认为他错了吗
You think he's wrong?
我不想一直呆在你租的房♥子中
I don't want to stay in your rental forever,
但是我还没准备好再婚
but I'm not ready to get remarried.
市议会还有一个空缺
There's an open seat on the city council.
罗伯特·卡佩珀被提名临时警♥察♥局长
Robert Culpepper was named the interim police commissioner.
我没钱进行选举
I can't afford a campaign.
那不是选举 是任命
Oh, it's not an election. It's an appointment.
不行 我爸爸在支持我
I can't. My father is supporting me.
他会大发雷霆的
He would be furious.
相信我 我认识很多有政♥治♥野心的
Believe me, I know plenty of rich lawyers
有钱的律师
with political ambitions,
他们让人难以忍♥受 大腹便便甚至秃顶
all insufferable, potbellied, and balding.
你可以随便选
You can have your pick.
你甚至可以选我的律师
You can have mine.
你只要在接下来的人生中
Spend the rest of your life ignored
每周忍♥受他在你身上骑五分钟就好了
except for the five minutes a week he's on top of you.
贝基
Becky.
照片里的这个
The girl in the photo...
还没有被伤害过的女孩
who hasn't been hurt yet.
她会怎么做呢
What would she do?
维克
Vick...
我觉得这被掺了别的东西
I think this was cut with something.
布莱
Bri...
我觉得你可能是对的
Man, I think you might be right.
宝贝你洒了
Baby spilled.
我觉得他的问题很严重
I think there's something seriously wrong with him.
新年攻势
Tet Offensive.
军方官员把溃败
Army officials pin the collapse
归因于他作为一个男人和丈夫的失败
on his failings as a man and as a husband.
他需要我们帮助
He needs our help.
我不认为他知道
I don't think he knows
我们不在的时候他在干什么
what he's doing without us.
他认为他还活着
Look..He thinks he's alive.
来吧宝贝
Come on, baby.
他会教你怎么做
He'll show you how.
千万不要
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表