剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
他没在录音
He's not recording.
他没在兄弟会办公室
He's not at the Brothers office,
不在威士忌摇摆舞俱乐部[著名俱乐部 以摇滚乐队演出闻名]
not at the Whisky a Go Go.
那他就在这儿 辣妹
That means he's here, chica.
就在这
Esta aqui.
你随便找吧
Go anywhere you like.
你找吧 他不在
Go and see. He not here.
丹尼斯 伙计 我们谈谈
Dennis, man, let's talk!
我们聊聊唱歌♥的事
Let's...let's talk about singin'.
告诉丹尼斯
Now, tell Dennis
查尔斯·曼森
that Charles Manson
会将这颗子弹插入他的心脏
would like him to have this deep in his heart.
你走吧 我来问她
You, go. I'll question her.
你问 我留下
You question her. I'm staying.
她是目击者 你是她丈夫
She's a witness. You're her husband.
我不会当着丈夫的面询问目击者的
I don't question witnesses in front of their hubbies.
-我不会说话的 -那她就得
- I'll keep my mouth shut. - Well, then she's gonna
跟我回趟局里了
have to come back to the precinct.
让她回家
It's already a big break
已经是个很大的让步了
that she was allowed to come back home.
走吧 这里没有什么好看的
Move along. There's nothing to see.
山姆 我不走
Sam, I'm not going.
那我把她带回去审讯了
Then I'm gonna bring her to interrogation.
反正你也挺忙的
Look, aren't you busy, anyway?
今天不是还有后续治疗吗
Isn't this a follow-up session day?
伯纳黛德今天在我妈那睡
Bernadette's staying at mama's today,
我不想让她看到我这样
and I don't want her seeing me like this.
好吧
Well...
宝贝 我两小时后回来
Honey, I'll be back in, like, two hours.
你要去吗
You're going?
是的
Yeah.
今晚得去诊所
You know, clinic night.
喝咖啡吗
You want coffee?
好啊
Sure.
你怎么知道是非联干的
What makes you so sure it was UA?
我跟那个白♥痴♥警探说了
Well, it's just like I told that dumb-ass detective.
联调局利用非联来找到班奇
The FBI's been using UA to get at Bunchy.
他们窃听黑豹党的电♥话♥
They have been tapping the Panthers' phones,
派出间谍 寄恐吓信
sending in spies, sending hate mail.
你知道的
You know that.
他们还种毒品
And you know they even planted drugs.
那可是我们自己的警厅情报处
That was our very own Red Squad.
大家都半斤八两
Well, it's the same difference.
联调局通过洛杉矶警局做这些
The FBI are working through the LAPD,
别否认
and don't deny it.
布莱一直在找借口
And Bri's been making excuses,
但你比他聪明
but you're smarter than that.
逮捕所有非联的人
Just arrest everybody at U-A,
我会把他们找出来的
and I will pick them out.
这里不是俄♥罗♥斯♥
This ain't Russia.
我不能仅因为怀疑就逮捕100个人
I can't just round up 100 people on suspicion.
所以你就无动于衷
So you're not gonna do nothing,
正如班奇所言
just like Bunchy said.
归根结底
The--when it comes down to it,
警♥察♥都是相互维护
a cop is loyal to cops...
-克里斯 -而非遵纪守法
- Kris. - Not the law.
我和你一样钦佩班奇
I admired Bunchy as much as you did.
他自大傲慢
He was arrogant.
独断专行
He acted like he was a law unto himself,
勇敢无畏
and he was brave as a god,
他憎恨警♥察♥
and he hated cops.
我们也讨厌他
And we hated him.
我明白你不相信
So I understand that you don't believe
我们会为他讨回公道 但这是我的案子
that we're gonna do right by him, but this is me.
我了解我
You know me.
我自大傲慢
I am arrogant,
独断专行
and I am a law unto myself.
你给我凶手的描述 我就会抓到他们
You give me a description, and I will get them.
无论联调局是否介入 我都会抓到他们
FBI or no, I will get them.
班奇的死会对你的婚姻会有什么影响
How do you think Bunchy's death will affect your marriage?
短期内可能会过得不愉快
I guess we'll be rough for a while,
克丽斯汀真的很难受
and Kristin's real upset.
不 我的意思是 布莱恩
No, what I mean, Brian,
这里要表扬你一下
and this is to your credit--
当我们谈起
when we talked about what it was
你复吸的诱因时
that triggered you to go back to using,
你说是因为克丽斯汀在与黑豹党合作
you talked about Kristin working with the Panthers.
有次治疗时 你说
In one session, you said,
"我要确认她会帮我
"I need to know she's got my back,
我们会患难与共 同生共死"
like we're riding together, riding life together."
当然 我很依赖她
Yeah, for sure. I rely on her.
既然她与黑豹党合作
So, since it bothered you
让你不舒服
that she was working with the Panthers,
你对班奇的死有什么感觉
how do you feel about Bunchy being dead?
你是说我不为他的死感到遗憾吗
Are you suggesting that I'm not sorry he's dead?
你觉得遗憾吗
Are you not sorry?
遗憾 这很糟糕
No, it's bad.
对于黑人群体来说很糟糕
It's bad for the black community.
他是个领袖
He was a leader.
然而
But?
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我希望这一来 克丽斯汀能多在家待待
I hope it'll mean Kristin will be home more.
我需要她
I need her.
伯纳黛德也需要她
Bernadette needs her.
俗话说凡事有弊即有利
They say it's an ill wind that blows nobody any good.
或许这样更有利于我的婚姻
So maybe that's not bad for my marriage.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding me.
开玩笑
Kidding?
伙计 我是爱开玩笑
Man, I do love to kid.
你想让我怎么开你玩笑
What do you want me to kid you about, huh?
你的老土西装吗 在哪儿买♥♥的
Your cheesy suit? Where'd you get it?
你跟蒙蒂·霍尔说好了吗
Did you make a deal with Monty Hall?
维克
Vick.
你不认识我了吗
You don't recognize me?
谢弗
Shafe?
哥们 怎么回事
My man, what happened?
你怎么在里面
You inside of there?
维克
Hi, Vick.
你这是又吸上了吗
So, I guess this means you're using again?
我吗 没有 我只是...
Me? No. I'm just--
我是来接妹子的
I'm here to pick up chicks.
这些瘾君子很容易上钩
These addicts are, like, easy pickings.
伙计 不是吧
Oh, man, you're blowing my mind.
你吸毒了吗
Are you hooked?
真的吗
For real?
这事太严重了 伙计
That's heavy, man. Heavyosity.
我不...
I don't...
蠕虫移♥动♥得很慢
The worm-he's slow to move,
但喜欢扭来扭去
but he loves to turn.
麦格 威尔榭...
Meg? Wilshire's--
这是目击证人的初步描述
Here's a preliminary witness description.
今天下午会画出素描像
They'll have a sketch this afternoon,
卡特勒想见你
and I'm sure Cutler wants to see you.
山姆 进来
Sam, get in here.
我本想问你为什么从威尔榭那儿
I'd ask you why you stole the Bunchy Carter murder
抢走班奇·卡特的谋杀案 但我知道答案
from Wilshire, but I know the answer.
你喜欢麻烦
You love trouble.
我也可以让你把这烫手山芋还给人家
And I'd tell you to give the hot potato back,
但我不必这么做
but I don't have to.
我去找加里克谈谈
All right. I'll talk to Garrick.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表