剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
please forgive me.
今天晚上你离我远一点
Keep away from me tonight.
我睡卧室 你睡沙发
I'm going to the bedroom. You stay on the couch.
也许到早上
And maybe in the morning,
我会愿意再见到你这张脸
I can stand to look at you again.
没事的 宝贝 有我呢
Shh, it's okay, baby. I got you.
有我呢 有我呢 没事的
I got you. I got you. It's okay.
派你的人进去
Get your people in there.
这是我的大楼
It's my building.
严格来说 那整条街都是我的
Practically the whole block is mine.
去搜查
Search.
也许那些黑鬼正在折磨他
Look, maybe the schwarzes are torturing him.
斯奈德先生 能有助找到你的儿子的
Mr. Snyder, what would help us find your son
最好的办法是告诉我们
is if we could go over his movements
他失踪前的动向
before he disappeared.
他昨晚是在你家吗
All right, he was at your house last night?
是我妻子的生日宴会
Birthday party for my wife--
两百多名宾客
200 guests.
到半夜一点都没结束
Wasn't over till 1:00.
他在那里睡的 然后我们一起来上班
He slept there, and then we went to the office together.
然后金遭到枪击 他突然就不见了
Then they shoot King, and all of a sudden, he's gone.
你的儿子跟死者在谈恋爱吗
Was your son in love with the victim?
谈恋爱
Love.
他脑子进水了
He's thinking with his schmeckle.
他是个好孩子
He's a good boy.
我不是什么好人
I'm not a good person,
但他是个好孩子
but he's-- he's such a good boy.
连只苍蝇都不会杀
He wouldn't hurt a fly.
拜托不要让这件事见报
Please, keep it out of the paper.
他妈妈会受不了的
It'd kill his mother...
一个黑人姑娘
a colored girl.
你看看他们在华盛顿
Look what they're doing in DC,
芝加哥 全国各地都做了什么
in Chicago, all over the country--
他们烧掉了自己的家园
burning down their own homes.
下一个就是我们 记住 下一个就是我们
We're next. Mark my words--we're next.
今天 华盛顿特区的
Today dawn in Washington, DC,
火势仍处于失控状态
was obscured by a layer of smoke
特区笼罩在浓浓的烟雾之中
from fires that continue to burn out of control.
夜幕褪去后 我们发现首都和全国
Daylight revealed block after block of destruction
四十多个城市的街区都遭到了破坏
in the capital and in more than 40 American cities.
全国各地的破坏模式
The pattern is becoming familiar
出现了不少相似之处
throughout the United States.
德州佬 车子备好了吗
Tex! The cars ready yet?
德州佬
Tex!
赤条条的
Naked.
我们赤条条地来 赤条条地活
Naked we arrive, naked we survive.
好吧 我们得去沙漠
All right, uh, we need to go to the desert.
德州佬 我们今天得去沙漠
Tex, we need to go to the desert today,
找个藏身之洞 准备好了吗
find a hidey hole-- Are we ready?
我想应该准备好了
Yeah, yeah. I guess.
我们能离开这里吗 丹尼斯
Can we leave, Dennis?
就去欧洲或者澳大利亚 等一切结束
Just go to Europe, maybe Australia until it's over?
-等什么结束 -种族战争
- Until what's over? - The race war.
好了 好了 我们没事
Now, now... we're cool here.
他们不会在比弗利山庄暴♥动♥的
They ain't gonna riot in Beverly Hills.
查理说得没错
Charlie's right.
他老是说黑人会复仇的
He always said the black man will get his revenge,
割开白人的喉咙
cut the white man's throat,
烧掉他的镇子 毁灭白人的文明
burn his towns, destroy white civilization.
为了家族而肃清这个世界 改造这个世界
Cleanse the world for the family to remake the world.
你是说查理希望种族战争的到来吗
Are you saying that Charlie wants a race war?
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
他只是像你一样 一个艺术家
He's just, you know, like you--an artist.
他有愿景 而且...
He has visions, and...
有些很美 就像梦一样
some are beautiful, like dreams,
有些是噩梦罢了
and some are nightmares.
霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
花了一整晚 但我能确定起她被杀时间是
It took all night, but I was able to establish she was killed
周三晚上七点到凌晨三点之间
wednesday night sometime between 7:00 and 3:00 A.M.
可能这就是你找的动机
Oh, and maybe here's your motive--
她有了三个月身孕
she was three months pregnant.
七点到三点之间
Between 7:00 and 3:00?
那么他是无辜的
So he's innocent.
很高兴能帮到你
Glad I could help.
没理由要跑啊
No reason to run.
别客气
You're welcome.
安全了
We're all clear.
我躺得正舒服呢
And I was just getting comfortable.
有两个可能性
There are two possibilities--
要么他杀了她
either he killed her...
现在只剩一个了
Now there's only one.
女士你好 我是霍迪亚克警探
Hi, ma'am. I'm Detective Hodiak.
我来调查你侄女的谋杀案
I'm investigating your niece's murder.
我来询问你庇护的一个年轻人
I've come here to question a young man you're sheltering,
杰夫·斯奈德
Jeff Snyder.
昨天下午三点开始
Since yesterday at 3:00 P.M.,
沃茨区对白人来说就不安全了
it hasn't been safe for a white man in Watts,
但是昨天四点
and yet yesterday at 4:00,
杰夫·斯奈德非常勇敢地到这里来
Jeff Snyder very bravely came down here
确保他心爱的女人安全
to check on the woman that he loves.
但是他发现她死了
Only he found her dead.
他打电♥话♥给分局
And after he called the precinct
而你的邻居听到了这个噩耗后
and your neighbors heard the terrible news,
有人对外面聚集的人群散播谣言
someone spread it to the crowd gathering outside that Jeff,
杰夫这个白人恶房♥东把她杀了
a white slumlord, had killed her.
所以 你为了保护他把他藏了起来
So, to protect him, you hid him.
杰夫·斯奈德 我猜
Jeff Snyder, I presume?
三个月
Three months.
路易莎怀孕三个月了
Louisa was three months pregnant.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
这只会让你更伤心
It would just make you sadder.
到周五就三个月了
Friday was three months.
她本来打算告诉你的
She was gonna tell you,
我本来要告诉爸爸妈妈的
and I was gonna tell Mom and Dad.
不管他们说什么
Whatever they said,
我们都要结婚
we were gonna get married.
但你知道她怀孕了对吧 史蒂夫表哥
But you knew she was pregnant, didn't you, Cousin Steve?
路易莎表妹亲口告诉你的
Cousin Louisa told you herself.
-没有 -不不 没错
- No. - No, no. That's right.
你们不是真的表亲
You're not really cousins.
你们怎么说来着 非血缘关系
How did you put it-- nonconsanguineous?
用这词很怪
That's an odd word to use,
几乎就像你在考虑你们能不能
almost as if you were thinking about whether or not
结婚生子
you could marry and have children.
听起来你可能跟你妈妈提过
Sounds like maybe you mentioned
想要娶她
that you wanted to marry her to your mother.
你可能也告诉了你的朋友
Maybe you told your friends too.
-我可以四处问问 -不
- I could ask around. - No.
-你爱路易莎 -不 我...
- You loved Louisa. - No. I--
她被杀那个晚上
And the night she was murdered,
你等到你妈妈睡了
you waited for your mother to go to sleep,
然后你偷偷上楼告诉她
and then you snuck upstairs to tell her.
-这不是真的 -那时候她告诉你
- That's not true. - And that's when she told you
她怀了杰夫的孩子
she was pregnant and carrying Jeff's baby.
也就是那时候你勒死了她
And that's when you strangled her.
-不 不 -别撒谎了
- No! No. - Stop lying.
天哪 史蒂夫你干了什么
Oh, God, Stevie, what did you do?
-我没有伤害她 -不要对你妈撒谎 史蒂夫
- I didn't hurt her. - Don't lie to your mother, Steve.
-我没撒谎 -别对我撒谎 史蒂夫
- I'm not lying. - Don't you lie to me, Stevie.
我没有撒谎 妈
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表