剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
挺喜欢你的乐器的 哥们
Like your music boxes, man.
-想看看它们如何 -坐下
- About to see how they-- - Sit down!
你怎么找到我的地址的
How'd you find my address, anyway?
我在你警局外面闲逛
I was wandering around outside your station house
直到我碰到了一位小脸红彤彤的制♥服♥小哥
till I come upon a pink-cheeked young buck in uniform.
我跟他说是你的秘密线人
And I told him I was your confidential criminal informant
你叫我在你家碰面
and that you had told me to meet you at your place,
但我忘了地址
of which I had forgot the address.
我在楼梯间平台那等了你一会
I was waiting on the landing for you for a while,
然后我看到了你家阳台
but then I saw your balcony,
让我不禁揣测
and made me wonder.
而我不喜欢揣测
And I don't like to wonder.
我想要确切知道
I like to know.
你丢在那边的是什么东西
What's that you dropped there?
那是
Oh, that is a, uh--
那是条三层的霜冻彩带面包
that is a three-layer frosted ribbon loaf.
是蛋糕还是面包还是
Loaf of cake or bread or--
我不知道 我不大确定 不清楚
I don't know. I'm not sure. It's unclear.
乐意的话 欢迎打开一看
You're welcome to try to find out, if you'd like.
调查一下
Investigate.
谁做的 你女朋友吗
Who made it? Your woman?
不是
No.
-你有女朋友吗 -没有
- You got a woman? - No.
你结过婚吗
You been married?
你看上去像是结过婚
You seem like you'd be married.
不是说你想结 而是你会结
Not that you'd want to, but that you would be.
我结过婚 你呢
I've been married. You?
结过 好几次
Yeah, a couple of times.
给我点酒 我来
Oh, give me a taste, I'll--
我来跟你说个故事
I'll tell you a tale.
罗莎莉
Rosalie.
她爸是我在惠林岛
Her dad was a good buddy of mine,
工作时的好哥们
when I was working at Wheeling Downs.
你还工作呢
You, working?
是啊 我负责打扫马棚
Yes, sir, clearing out the stables,
看管马匹
taking care of the horses.
总之 罗西是牛仔威利斯的女儿
Anyway, Cowboy Willis, Rosie was his daughter.
我们想在加州重新开始
We wanted to make a life for ourselves in California,
远离一些对我们
you know, get away from people thinking
有看法的人 但...
they knew all what we were, you know, but...
我以为上面的霜糖是甜的
I keep thinking the frosting's gonna be sweet,
结果尝起来跟奶酪一样
but it's more like a cheese.
罗莎莉后来怎样了
How about Rosalie?
我们刚要离开 罗西就怀孕了
See, right before we left, Rosie got pregnant.
我就偷了一辆福特水星
So I stole a Mercury to drive us out.
想让她坐的舒服点
Wanted her to be comfortable, you know.
但在洛杉矶 警♥察♥查了我们的车牌
But in L.A., some cop runs our license plates,
我的假释就被取消了
and my probation gets revoked.
我在特米诺岛监狱待了三年
Three years in Terminal.
那罗西呢
What'd Rosie do?
一开始她还来看我
She kept with me for a while,
带着孩子探视什么的
you know, bring the kid to visit and such.
然后 还没等我出来她就跟我协议离婚了
But then she served me with the papers while I was in the joint.
听说她和小查理
Last I heard, she and Charlie Junior
跟群农民住在阿巴拉锲亚
were living with some farmer cat back in Appalachia.
你不是结了两次婚吗 那第二个老婆呢
You said you married twice. Who was the second one?
叫丽奥娜
Leona.
她是我手下的一个姑娘
She was one of my girls.
我们在新墨西哥州被捕了
We got arrested in New Mexico.
我在洛兹堡给她拉皮条
I was pimping her out in Lordsburg.
你竟然让自己老婆出去卖♥♥
You were pimping out your own wife?
我们当时还没结婚
Wasn't married then.
禁止州际间贩卖♥♥运送妇女为娼的法案
从洛兹堡离开后 我研究了一下"曼恩法案"
No, after Lordsburg, I was looking at the Mann Act,
娶她是为了让她不能在法庭上指证我
so I married her so she couldn't testify against me.
你挺能的啊
That's smart, smart.
不过 她还是作证了
Yeah. She did, though.
是被逼的
They scared her into it.
其实让她松口也不难 都怀孕了嘛
Wouldn't have been hard, her being pregnant and all.
后来丽奥娜怎样了
What'd Leona do then?
她呆了两三年吧
She stuck around for two, three years.
但一直没来监狱看我
Didn't come up to visit, though.
我从没见过孩子
Never met the kid.
她带孩子回丹佛了
Nah, she ended up taking him back to Denver.
跟另一个小查理型的男人跑了
Another Charlie Junior, in case you're wondering.
所以 这俩孩子 一个你只见过几次
So you got one boy you've seen a couple times
另一个从来没见过
and one you've never seen, huh?
-那还挺悲哀的 -或许吧
- That's tough. - Maybe.
也许就跟所有的要过坎一样
Or, you know, maybe it's like any other change you pass through.
想开吧 伙计
Expands your consciousness, man.
痛苦 就和恐惧一样
Pain, pain is like fear.
能助你成长
Helps you grow,
磨砺你 让你成为现在的自己
grow so you can get to the now.
怎么 你不相信
What? You don't believe it?
不信 你自己都不信
No. Neither do you.
是吗
No?
你怎么知道
Why do you say that?
你从不利用恐惧和痛苦
You don't use your pain and fear to get anyplace.
你才不会借助它们成长
You don't use them to grow.
你根本就不会利用它们
You don't use them at all.
你只会利用人
You use people.
你觉得这是你应得的
You think you deserve to.
而恐惧和痛苦是你这样想的理由
And your pain and your fear are the reasons you think you do.
别忘了 我可是个警探
I'm a detective, remember?
我追查案件的动机和缘由
I detect the whys and the wherefores?
我也得吃点儿
Damn it, I'm gonna eat some of that.
你还要吗
Now, you want some more?
咱别和野蛮人似的
Let's try not to be savages.
用餐具吃
Let's use some silverware.
要加条毯子吗
Need another blanket?
我不知道 我不 不用
I don't know. I don't--no.
不用了
No.
这是什么
What is that?
西柚汁和花生酱三明治
It's grapefruit juice and a peanut butter sandwich.
镁乳
Milk of magnesia.
能缓解便秘和腹泻
It's supposed to help with constipation and diarrhea.
不懂它怎么能同时做到
Not sure how it could do both, exactly.
谁说的
Who says?
谁告诉你这个的
Who said that?
我哥
My brother.
我给他打了电♥话♥ 说社会工作课上
I called, and I told him that my social welfare class
在讨论毒瘾问题
was talking about drug addiction,
然后问了问老兵戒毒项目的事
and I asked about those VA detox programs
还有具体是怎么做的
and what goes on in those.
我和他说是为了我自己上课用的
I told him that it was for me, for school.
抽筋了
Cramp, cramp.
我帮你 我帮你揉揉
Okay, let me-- let me rub it.
-就 -别 不用
- Just-- - No! No.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
他说
He said...
戒海♥洛♥因♥的时间取决于
that the length of withdrawal depends on
使用了多长时间以及多大剂量
how long the person's been taking heroin and how much of it.
他还说 不论那人自己说吸了多久多少
And he said however long and however much
实际永远比他所说的要多
the person says, it's always longer and more.
领导力
Leadership.
-沟通能力 -随便你怎么说
- Communication skills. - If you say so.
500万人都这么说
Five million guys saying so.
律师 银行家
Lawyers, bankers.
在特米诺岛
You know, out at Terminal Island,
一群人排队等着上这课
there's a waiting list to take the course,
因为如果你学好了
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表