剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
明天 行吗
Tomorrow? Okay?
怎么 她们现在就走吗
So, what, now they're leaving?
是的 不过明天还会回来
Yeah. But they'll be back, tomorrow.
还有 我认为她们可能就是凶手
Oh, and also, I think they might be murderers.
尸体符合肇事逃逸案件的特征
The body's what you'd expect from a hit-and-run.
上半身有大量钝性外力伤
A lot of blunt force to the upper body.
他当时不是躺着的 毒性检测做了没
He wasn't lying down. They do a toxicology?
做了 他的血液酒精浓度极高
Yeah, his blood level was Irish.
这点没什么可疑的
In and of itself, not suspicious.
犯罪现场让我有点迷惑
It was the crime scene that hinked me.
他们在他身边发现一辆卸了前轮的自行车
They found a bicycle near him with the front wheel removed.
也许当时在换漏气的车胎
Well, maybe changing a flat tire.
不 他们找到前轮了 没漏气
No, they found the wheel. It wasn't flat.
没有汽车零部件或玻璃碎片吗
No car parts or glass frags?
没有车前灯碎片 什么碎片都没有
No headlight pieces, no debris, nothing.
他身上有能证明身份的物品
And then there was the ID he had on him--
一张叠起来的报纸上写了他的名字
a folded up piece of paper with his name written on it.
不过 乔 这家伙82岁了
Yeah, but, Joe, the guy was 82.
我们要是到82岁的时候
We'll be lucky when we're 82
如果只需要提醒自己的名字就算走运了
if all we need reminding about is our names.
你也许是对的 但你看
Well, you might be right, but look.
这几个字不像是为他而写的
It just doesn't seem like the note was for him so much.
更像是写给我们看的
It seemed like it was more for us.
接着维姬·瓦里克斯和另一个人出现了
And then Vicky Varicose and the other one show up
声称自己是跟死者长♥期♥失联的表亲
claiming to be the corpse's long-lost cousin.
问我们要案件报告
Asking for the case report.
保险政策要求的
For the insurance policy.
我也不喜欢这样 但我能怎么做
I mean, I wasn't happy, but what was I gonna do?
所以你把我叫到这里来就是为了
So you called me in here to make me feel bad
让我为自己负责的案子而难过
about the case I shanked, huh?
我想跟你做笔交易
Here's the deal I want to make you.
我想把那两个老太婆关起来
I want to lock up those two biddies,
即使不是谋杀罪 也至少是保险诈骗罪
if not for murder, then at least for insurance fraud,
你记好了
in your memory.
我还没死 多谢提醒
Well, I'm not dead, but thanks.
应该就是这两个邪恶的老太婆干的
Well, it couldn't happen to a nicer pair of evil old broads.
那我们的交易是什么
So what deal are we making?
有人一直给我寄照片
I've been getting these photos sent to me.
-匿名的 -粉丝来信之类的吗
- Anonymous. - Fan mail-type thing?
-她可爱吗 -姑娘们被捆着 吓坏了
- She cute? - Mm, girls tied up, terrified.
其中一人已死
One's been connected to a body now.
昨天 我在办公桌
And yesterday, I got a call
接到那人的电♥话♥
at my desk, from the guy.
是吗 他说了什么
Yeah? Well, what'd he say?
没什么帮助
Nothing helpful,
但他的声音听上去很熟悉
but the voice sounded familiar.
而今天 在我努力回想
And after today, trying so hard to remember
我是怎么认识那两个老奶奶
where I knew those grandmas from
并意识到是源于你的一起老案件后
and realizing it was one of your old cases,
我想或许这人
I thought maybe this guy
是我之前老案子里的人
is from one of my old cases.
所以我想或许你可以帮我
So I thought maybe you could
翻翻我之前结案的谋杀案
go over my closed homicides,
跟进一下那些惯犯
follow up on the actors,
看看是否有人假释出狱
maybe see if anybody's been paroled?
这是你的任务 请接受吧
This is your mission. Please choose to accept it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-山姆 -珍妮
- Sam. - Jeannie, hi.
很抱歉我们未能参加奥佩的葬礼 山姆
I am so sorry we weren't at Opal's funeral, Sam.
-但埃德病得很重 -我明白
- But Ed was just sick as a dog. - I understand.
-你过来找埃德吗 -不是 傻瓜
- Are you looking for Ed? - No, silly.
他在圣佩德罗参加领导力会议
He's at a leadership conference in San Pedro.
我知道 我没料到你会
Yeah, I know. I just-- I didn't know if you--
我给你做了个三层的霜冻彩带面包
I made you my three-layer ribbon loaf.
你真做了
You really did.
我记得你在贝弗利的会上
I remembered how much you loved it
有多喜欢吃它
at Beverly's confirmation.
是的 我说过
Yes, I said that.
你确实说过
You did.
最上一层是虾仁色拉
The top layer is shrimp salad.
中间一层是坚果和橄榄
Middle is nut and olive,
最下一层是碎火腿和甜椒
then deviled ham and pimento.
切了好久
So much chopping.
整个都是给我的吗
That--that whole loaf is for me?
希望你有胃口
Hope you're hungry.
孩子们呢
So where are the kids?
他们在我姐姐家
They're at my sister's.
所以趁埃德在圣佩德罗
So you made this three-layer ribbon loaf
你做了三层霜冻彩带面包
and put on this lovely outfit
穿上这条漂亮的裙子
and dropped your kids off with your sister
把孩子送给到你姐姐家
and drove all the way here from Hancock Park
大老远从汉考克公园开车过来 都是为了我
while Ed was in San Pedro, for me?
珍妮 珍妮
Oh, Jeannie. Jeannie.
山姆
Oh, Sam.
对不起 对不起 天哪
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Oh, my God.
不 没什么要道歉的 我就是
No, there's nothing to be sorry about. I just--
我看你没想清楚
I don't think you thought this through.
我就是
I just--
我不能 我太...
I can't--I'm so...
累了 我太
tired. I'm so--
来 过来 没事
Come. Come on. Come on. Come on.
对不起 你肯定觉得我很蠢
Oh, I'm sorry. You must think I'm so stupid.
没人觉得你蠢 珍妮
No one thinks you're stupid, Jeannie.
埃德就觉得我蠢
Ed thinks I'm stupid.
不 埃德爱你
No, Ed loves you.
不
No.
埃德跟奥佩有婚外情
Ed had an affair with Opal.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
我就当你知道
I'll just bet you did.
我知道埃德犯了错误
I know Ed made a mistake,
我知道他对此感到很抱歉
and I know he's sorry,
我知道这也不能改变什么
and I know that doesn't justify it,
你是个好人 他配不上你
and I know that you're a saint and he doesn't deserve you
你不该受到如此对待
and you don't deserve this.
我也不想成为那个
And I also don't want to be the one
在外搬弄是非的人
that tells tales out of school,
但我知道埃德回来后
but I know that when Ed gets back,
他会带你去卡特琳娜岛来一次美妙的浪漫之旅
he's gonna take you on a big, romantic trip to Catalina.
卡梅尔 卡梅尔
Carmel. Carmel.
那太棒了
That'll be lovely.
我不会跟他说我知道了
I won't tell him I knew about it.
不说是个好主意
No, that's a good idea.
喜欢你家
Like your place.
真舒适
It's real cozy.
站起来
Get up.
站起来 把手放在墙上
Get up and hands on the wall.
你误会我了 朋友
You misunderstand me, friend.
可能吧 因为我肯定不明白你为什么在笑
Maybe so, 'cause I sure don't get why you're laughing.
我曾在你家里把你揍得半死
I almost beat you to death in your own house once.
我发现你在我家 我为什么不干脆毙了你
I find you in mine. Why wouldn't I just shoot you?
即使面对死亡 我也不执著于生
Even in the face of death, I do not cling to life!
我以前是祭坛侍童 你这个无家可归的混球
I was an altar boy, you derelict.
坐下 别跟我引经据典
Sit down. Don't quote scripture to me
还指望我会以为是你自己编出来的
and think that I'm gonna think you made it up.
你这么做是想试图证明什么
Now, what were you trying to prove, doing this, huh?
就是想让我知道你很擅于
Just showing me you were good at
偷偷潜入不该去的地方
sneaking into places you're not wanted?
这我早就知道了
I already knew that.
我是来问你找没找到艾玛
I came to ask if you'd found Emma.
还没有
Not yet.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表