剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
玛丽非要我们过来看看你
and Mary insisted that we stop by.
为了感谢你 我们能进去吗
To thank you. Can we come in?
当然了 你们想喝点茶吗
Sure. Do you guys want some tea?
好啊 太好了 谢谢
Oh, sure, that would be great. Thanks.
坐下 快点
Have a seat. Now.
最好按他说的做 加里
Better do as he says, Gary.
别那样 你会受伤的
Don't do that. You'll get hurt.
你们想干什么
Well, what do you want?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我把所有存货都给你了
I gave you my entire stash.
那只是一部分吧
That was some stash.
你的麦色卡林还不如泡泡糖
The mescaline might as well have been bubble gum.
对不起 我还有些大♥麻♥
I'm sorry. I have a little grass.
看看水槽下面
Check under the sink.
冰箱里还有一瓶红酒
There's a bottle of wine in the fridge.
钱
Money.
对不起 请把它收起来
I'm sorry, please put that away.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我已经把所有东西都给你了
I gave you what I had.
其实那钱有一部分还是我借来的
I actually-- I borrowed some of that money.
我很感激 但是...
And I'm grateful, but...
打给我的银行 我发誓
Call my bank, I swear.
好吧 你深呼吸
Okay, just take a deep breath.
拜托了
Please.
-你一定有点什么 -他最好有
- You have to have something. - He better.
你最好真有 加里
You better, Gary!
到家了
Here we go.
你饿了还是渴了
So you hungry or thirsty?
谢谢你接我回来
Thanks for picking me up.
没关系 这就是你家
Of course, this is-- this is your home.
我想着要不...
I was thinking maybe...
要不我们吃晚餐吧 意大利菜
maybe we get dinner, maybe some Italian,
庆祝你结束...
celebrate the end of this...
我累了
I'm tired.
我们不出去行吗
Okay if we just stay in?
*It's not your world that I live in*
*Cause it just couldn't be*
*You're flying on wings*
*That no one can see*
*But baby*
*Oh, baby*
我是谢夫警探 我是来...
Detective Shafe. I'm here about--
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
她的尸体在卧室
Her body's in the bedroom.
我很抱歉 老兄
I'm sorry, man.
好 好 谢谢你这么诚实
Okay. Okay. Thanks for your honesty.
*Your hands seem to touch me*
*and your words touch me too*
-好吧 -小心头
- Okay. - Watch your head.
-对不起 -别对我道歉
- I'm sorry. - Don't apologize to me.
*So, baby*
*Oh, baby*
听着...
Listen, uh...
你坐在这里好好反省一下
You sit here and think about what you've done.
我马上回来 我马上回来
I'll be right back. I'll be right back.
*The doors close behind you*
*And you're dark*
*But when you've done your time*
*Just come looking for me*
*Please come down*
霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
奇迹中的奇迹 他们找到我的车了
Wonder of wonders-- they found my car.
我去取车 你想跟我一起吗
Gonna go get it. You wanna come?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我有些材料想看完
I got some reading I want to get done.
好吧 也许等我回来之后
All right, well, maybe when I get back,
我们可以去兜个风
uh, we can go for a ride.
如果方向盘还在的话
If it's still got a steering wheel.
没问题
Sure.
校园爆♥炸♥案
Explosion on campus.
据称炸♥弹♥被安放在
The bomb was reportedly planted
一位经济学教授空置的办公室内
in the unoccupied office of a professor of economics.
大学员工
The university employee...
是他们
It was them.
是他们 是"学民社"干的
It was them. It was the SDS.
这位教授
This professor,
他合著了一篇关于工厂生产方法的论文
he co-authored a paper about a factory production method
军方通过运用此法得以更加迅速的制♥造♥武器
that the military uses to make weapons faster.
我当时在场的时候他们就在讨论这件事
They were talking about it when I was there.
他们一直在不停的讨论
They couldn't stop talking about it.
你有证据证明吗
And you have proof of this?
没有
No.
但我觉得我能弄到
But I think I can get it.
我能弄到
I can get it--
我说我会
I said I'll--
这话我们已经听第三遍了
We heard you the third time.
然后我们问你去哪弄以及如何弄到
And then we asked you where to get it and how,
你却一直没有答案
and you still have no answer.
是谁借你的钱买♥♥的飞机票 加里
Who loaned you the money for the plane ticket, Gary?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我告诉你为什么
I'll tell you why.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me!
世界末日 就要来了
The end of the world, it's coming.
查理告诉我们的
Charlie told us.
我们需要尽快行动
And we need to act as fast as we can
来拯救我们这颗星球的未来
to save the future of our planet.
听着 哥们 查理告诉我们从你这拿钱
Look, man, Charlie told us to get the money from you.
等等 我 我有两辆车
Wait, I--I have two cars.
路易斯把他的大众客车留给了我
Louis left his VW bus with me.
车受损了 但还能跑
It's banged up, but it runs.
-我还有俩菲亚特 -还不错 对吗
- And I have a Fiat. - That's something, right?
我知道哪里能把它们处理掉 卖♥♥点钱
I know where we could take 'em, get a few bucks for 'em.
我们得先问过查理
We need to ask Charlie first.
好吧 我来给他打电♥话♥
All right, I'll go call him.
大概查不出是谁拿的
Probably won't find who took it.
没有指纹 也没有鞋印
No prints, not a shoe scuff.
现场太干净了我还以为是我妈妈偷的
So clean I thought my mom stole it.
是啊
Yeah.
给你看个东西 山姆
One thing to show you, Sam.
当然 必须立即上交
Needs to be turned in immediately, of course.
我知道你已经不管这案子了 但是
I know you've stepped away and everything, but...
我就觉得还是你最适合
I just thought you were the right man
自己把这东西交到局里去
to run it over to the station yourself.
我会立即把这些交给卡特勒
I'll run these right over to Cutler.
-谢谢 -随时愿意效劳
- Thank you. - Any time.
保重
Take care of yourself.
我会的
I will.
山姆森·本尼狄克·霍迪亚克 洛杉矶第一警探
那还不够
That's not enough!
菲亚特卖♥♥掉大概还能有几百块
Fiat might get us a few hundred.
事情是这样的 我觉得加里这边是个死胡同
Thing is, I think Gary here is a dead end.
是他还是你
Is he or are you?
加把劲 鲍比
Come on, Bobby.
你是我的亲信
You're my right hand.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
我们是一样的
We're the same.
我们来自同一个地方
We're from the same place--
那个他们把你困在其中的所谓的家
the so-called home they stuck you in.
我从未
I never--
这事你怎么知道的 查理
How'd you know that, Charlie?
眼中闪烁的异样神采
A certain glint in the eye from...
那种你本应在外面玩棍球时
fighting in a pit of snakes
却在蛇坑中奋力求生
when you should have been out playing stickball.
是在哪里 少管所吗
Where was it? Juvie?
还是寄养家庭 到处是尖叫的泼妇
Foster homes full of screaming harpies,
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表