剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
-六五四 -商店吧
- Six, five, four. - At the store?
三
Three...
不是从垃圾堆捡的
Not the dumpster?
你花全价买♥♥的
You paid full price.
-应该是打折时买♥♥的 -瞧
- I-I think it was on sale. - See?
你可是个有钱买♥♥新沙发的主
This is a man who buys his couch new.
二
Two...
我说了 我账户里没钱了
I told you, my account's empty.
一
One.
天呐 这刀够锋利啊
Well, hell! Baby's sharp.
瞧见没
You see?
战士
Warrior!
哎呀 加里 加里
Oh, man. Oh, Gary, Gary.
你不听话 就会有这样的下场
This is what happens when you don't listen.
我给你点时间考虑一下
I'm gonna give you some time to think.
但不会给很久
But, not too much.
你考虑吧
So think.
我真没想到我会活着看到这一天
Never thought I'd live to see the day.
我怎么感觉想哭呢
Why do I feel like crying?
我那天从一个门卫那听说了登月的事
I heard about the moon landing from a guard the day that it happened.
我没想到会跟你一起坐在沙发上看登月
Never thought that I'd be sitting on the couch watching it with you.
我俩都很幸运 小子
We're both lucky, buddy.
-沃特 那件事... -爸 没事
- Walt, with-- - Dad, it's okay.
我抛下过一个兄弟
I left a man behind once.
狙击手朝我们开枪
We were taking sniper fire and...
他中枪了
he got shot.
我也中枪了 但我只是被子弹擦伤了
I got shot too, but turns out it was a clean graze,
但他被子弹贯穿脖颈而死
but he's through the neck-dead.
我想是这样的
So I thought.
上头下令我们撤退
We were ordered to pull back,
我眼角的余光看到他动了一下
and out of the corner of my eye, he moved.
也许还是死了 应该死了
Maybe it was nothing. It was probably nothing.
但他可能动了一下
But maybe he moved.
我们继续撤退了
And we went on.
-那不一样 -是吗
- That's different. - Is it?
是
Yeah.
说不好
I don't know.
因为每天早上
'Cause every morning,
我起床 半睡半醒之间
I wake up and sometime between standing up and coffee,
我想起 "我是个懦夫"
I remember, "Oh, I'm a coward."
你中枪了 爸 你是在求生
You were shot, Dad. You were trying not to die.
-你也是 沃特 一样 -不不
- So were you, Walt. Same thing. - No, no.
不 你是不得已而为之
No, you did what you had to do.
我出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂 爸
I sold my soul, Dad.
真的 我背叛了朋友
I did. I betrayed my friends.
我背弃了我笃信的革命事业
I betrayed a cause that I believe in.
-我辜负了妈妈 -不
- I betrayed Mom. - No.
还有你 我知道我来这里让你松了口气
Even you--look, I know that you're relieved that I'm here,
-但我也辜负了你 -你没有
- but I betrayed you too. - You did not betray me.
那你还谈什么信念的力量呢 爸
Then what was all this talk about the strength of your convictions, Dad?
教孩子就是这样的
That's what you teach boys.
你自己都不相信吗
What, you didn't believe it?
我相信
I did.
只是年纪越大 你就会意识到生活更复杂
It's just you get older and you realize life is messier,
更加残忍♥
a lot more brutal.
你能做到坚持信念
And you can hold a conviction
然后依然做出活下去的决定
and still make the decision to live.
怎么做
How's that?
放弃当圣人
Give up on being a saint.
南无妙法莲华经
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo...
南无妙法莲华经
nam-myoho-renge-kyo...
南无妙法莲华经
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo...
南无妙法莲华经
nam-myoho-renge-kyo...
南无妙法莲华经
nam-myoho-renge-kyo...
别碰我
Stay away from me.
你的伤口需要缝合
You need stitches.
我找不到线 但没关系
I couldn't find any thread, but that's okay.
用牙线也能缝
This dental floss will work.
缝合时会有些疼 抱歉
This may sting a little. Sorry.
好的 我应该能缝好
Okay, so I think I can sew it back on.
我先洗过了
I washed it first.
别昏过去 加里
Don't pass out on me, Gary.
我不想你出事
I don't want anything to happen to you.
好吗
Okay?
帮我逃出去 求你了 玛丽
Get me out of here, please, Mary.
珊迪和博比就在你的卧室里
Sadie and Bobby are right in your bedroom.
他们随时会出来
They'll be out any minute, okay?
就...
Just...
他们心狠手辣 而你不是
They really are evil, but you're not.
你是好人 玛丽 求你
You're good. Mary, please...
我不能
I can't.
查理
Charlie.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
先把你的伤口缝好 然后...
Let's get you sewn up, okay? And then--
然后你会想起钱在哪儿
Then you'll remember where the money is,
这一切都很快会结束
and this will all be over soon.
好吗
Okay.
-我正好在附近 -在这附近吗
- I was in the neighborhood. - This neighborhood?
我为我们的沙滩约会准备了礼物
And I brought you something for our beach date.
我就喜欢蓝色
Well, blue is my color.
你能进来吗
Can you stay?
我还要去看个客户 但没问题
I got a client to check on, but yep.
跟我心目中最英俊潇洒的疯子
Wouldn't mind having a cigarette
一起抽根烟也不错
with the handsomest nutcase I know.
你嘴真甜
You sweet talker.
你今天上班了吗
So did you go to work today?
上班吗 我扔下了信封
Work? Oh--I dropped an envelope off.
不过没上班
Yeah, but...no.
结果怎么样
How'd that go?
我能理解你想要理顺一切
I can imagine you'd want to get it figured out.
我想通过作为执法人员
I want it to get figured out
来理顺一切 而我已经不是警♥察♥了
by an officer of the law, of which I am not, last I checked.
我自己家的事已经够头疼了
I've got plenty to puzzle out here in my own castle.
沃特怎么样了
How is Walt?
你能帮我个忙
Can you do me a little favor
用你甜美的声音
and just tell me in that sweet voice of yours
告诉我一切都会好起来
that everything's gonna be okay
他只是需要时间适应吗
and he just needs time to adjust, please.
你知道他从哪回来
You know, where he just came from
他母亲发生了什么
and what happened to his mother,
他这个状态很正常
he shouldn't be better.
山姆 他没有不颓废的理由吧
Sam, there's no reason why he would be, is there?
没有
Nope.
他找借口 不想出去
He makes excuses, doesn't want to go outside.
我认识交往的大部分人
Most of the guys that I see deal with it
会通过注射海♥洛♥因♥麻醉自己
by shooting up a world of heroin,
但我不建议这么做
but I wouldn't recommend that.
这不是我想要的好听的安慰人的话
That wasn't the sweet, reassuring voice that I asked for.
你有其他建议吗
Do you have any recommendations?
这么说吧
You know...
要是有方法治疗内疚与羞愧就好了
I wish--I wish there was a cure for guilt and shame.
但如果有的话 我就失业了
But if there was, then I would be out of a job.
沃特有朋友吗
Does Walt have any friends?
有部队的 或是反军事的
Yeah, yeah, they're military or anti-military--
我都不认识了
I can't even-I don't know anymore.
他还有一个朋友
Well, he's got one friend.
一个不觉得他坏的人
Somebody who doesn't think he's bad.
他父亲
His father.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
去证明他错了
Show him that he's wrong.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表