剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
《水瓶宫》前情提要...
Previously on "Aquarius"...
蒂娜·格林伍德
Tina Greenwood,
在感恩节后失踪
reported missing right after Thanksgiving.
-你是谁 -我要挂了
- Who is this? - I've gotta go.
还有事要处理
Business to take care of.
给我寄照片的怪胎
It's that creep sending me those photographs.
我认识那个声音
I recognize that voice.
约翰逊逼迫南越签了停战协议
Johnson bullied the South Vietnamese into a cease-fire deal.
我们告诉西贡在选举后
We tell Saigon we'll offer them
能跟他们签更好的协议
a better deal after the election.
你这么做违反了"罗根法"
What you're suggesting is a violation of the Logan Act.
我妻子 珍妮
Uh, my wife, Jeannie.
-晚饭闻着很香啊 -我们已经吃完了
- Dinner smells wonderful. - We already ate.
如果你们想吃 里面还有
If you want some, there's dishes in there.
你们可以吃些剩菜
You can have the rest.
我是丹尼斯 你音乐造诣很高
I'm Dennis. You got some good music in you.
-卡恩小姐 -什么事
- Miss Karn? - Yeah?
威尔森先生派我们来的
Mr. Wilson sent us for you.
我都找着了 针头还有...
I found it, the needle and the...
没 那是工作需要
Oh, no, baby, that was for work.
真的是工作需要
That was just for work.
我得装得像样点
I just had to make it look like--
你好好看着我 跟我说
You're gonna look me in the eye
你没骗我
and tell me that that's the truth?
真的 我没骗你
Yes. Honest, that is the truth.
1969年8月10日
福尔杰 阿比盖尔·N B型血
Folger, Abigail N. Blood type B.
弗理沃斯基 沃伊切赫 B型血
Frykowski, Wojciech. Blood type B.
帕伦特 斯蒂芬·厄尔 B型血
Parent, Steven Earl. Blood type B.
凌晨12点17分
西布林 托马斯·约翰 O型血
Sebring, Thomas John. Blood type O.
波兰斯基 莎伦·玛丽 O型血
Polanski, Sharon Marie. Blood type O.
这些样本提取自波兰斯基房♥屋内外
The following samples were taken from various locations
不同的地方
within the Polanski house and exterior.
墙体上的血迹与卧室和门厅内的不同
Blood on block wall which separates entry hall
是O型
from living room: type O.
客厅南侧附近的血迹为B型
Blood near southern portion of the living room: type B.
波兰斯基和西布林身上的血污
Blood pool in area of Polanski's body
以及捆绑他们绳子上的血迹为O型
and Sebring's body and rope they were tied with: type O.
主卧通向室外的门上
Blood on shutter of master bedroom door
百叶窗上的血迹
leading to the outdoor area,
以及百叶窗下的大♥片♥血迹
also large blood pool on floor beneath the shutter:
均为B型
both type B.
从主卧门口到发现阿比盖尔·福尔杰尸体处
Blood on walkway from master bedroom exit toward area
走廊上的血迹为B型
where Abigail Folger was found: type B.
12个月前
布莱恩 吃早饭了 快点
Brian, I said breakfast! Come on!
你真要迟到了 你气色不太好
You're really gonna be late now. You do not look good.
你可以把它拿出去吗
Can you--can you take that out of here?
你全身湿透了 但你没
You're soaking wet, but you don't--
没发烧
You don't have a fever.
求你了 把它拿出去
Please, get it out of here.
拿什么出去
Get what out of here?
这个味道
The--the smell, it's gonna--
布莱恩 这只是咖啡
Brian, it's just coffee.
怎么回事
What is this?
-我不知道 -不 你知道
- I don't know. - Yes, you do.
-我不知道 -不 你知道
- I don't know. - Yes, you do.
在拨号♥盘回到原位时
The cam mechanism inside the phone
电♥话♥中的凸轮机构
will open and close six times
将开关六次
as the dial returns to the home position,
向总局发射六支脉冲
thus sending six pulses to the central office.
你怎么懂这么多
How do you know so much about this?
我老爹以前在电♥话♥公♥司♥上班
My old man worked for the phone company.
总之就是齿轮机械开关
But anyway, it's just racks of mechanical switches.
拨号♥后 选线器根据
You dial and a line selector uses the clicks
拨盘式电♥话♥上的拨动次数判断
on your rotary phone to figure out which rack
哪个齿轮接通电♥话♥
to connect your call to.
拨五 触发系列五的齿轮
You dial a five and it goes to the five series rack.
接着拨七 触发系列五的
Then you dial a seven, it goes to the seven rack
第七个齿轮 以此类推 懂吗
in the five series, and so on. You get it?
不懂
Nope.
追踪通过机械开关打的电♥话♥
To trace a call on a mechanical switch,
得检查这条线连到哪儿
they gotta check where that wire runs to,
还得检查那条线连到哪儿
then see where that wire runs to.
如果是长途电♥话♥
And if it's a long-distance call,
还得去总局
they gotta go to the central office
因为电♥话♥是通过那儿接到市里的 然后
that connected that call to the city. Then--
你为什么不直接说
Why can't you just say we're not gonna
追踪不到给我打电♥话♥的人
be able to trace the guy that called me?
行了 你什么都说不出来
Oh, that's right. You can never just say anything.
我是这样想的
Well, here's a thought.
他再打来 直接问他在哪
Next time he calls, just ask him where he is.
省得找中间人
Cut out the middleman.
你干吗不把咖啡洒得浑身都是
Why don't you just spill coffee a couple more places
然后说本来就该这样
and say that's the way it's supposed to look?
是专门做的圆点花纹 或者改改
Like a polka dot thing. Or change.
-改什么 -你吃饭的姿势
- Change to what? - The way you eat,
你上班没带备用衬衫吗
you don't bring a spare shirt to work?
上周一吃完通心粉沙拉后桌子乱七八糟
Last Monday, your desk after you took down that macaroni salad?
搞得和你拿不住碗似的
Looked like you don't have thumbs.
"备用"衬衫 我是衬衫做的吗
"Spare" shirt? What am I, made of shirts?
-你好可爱 -你不可爱
- You're cute. - Boy, you're not.
那借我件衬衫
So let me borrow a shirt.
借你就别想拿回来了
Sweet the way you think I'm gonna want it back.
水瓶宫
第二季 第八集
-她在哪儿 -谁
- Where is she? - Who?
艾玛
Emma.
我让她找你 但她没回来
I told her to go talk to you. She didn't come back.
我还以为你和她
But I thought you were her and she is you
还有那些被你
and all that other confetti
糟蹋了的小姑娘不分彼此
you blow up those poor kids' cornholes,
你好像用不着问她在哪儿
so seems like you shouldn't have to ask where she is.
你让她去找她父母或什么的吗
Did you tell her to go see her mommy and daddy or something?
就算我说了 她也不会去
She wouldn't have, even if I did.
她跟我说她现在很自♥由♥开心
She told me she was free and happy where she was,
除非她在说谎
unless she was lying.
她没有
She wasn't.
好吧 但是
Fine. But still...
你们的爱情在于追求自♥由♥ 对吗
your love's all about freedom, right?
你让她来找我 她也答应了
So you told her to go see me and she did?
也许她继续去追求自♥由♥了呢
Maybe she just kept right on going.
你有过仅凭对人性的了解
You ever know something and you don't know how you know it?
就能知道一些事的时候吗 警探
Just know it because you know people, Detective?
你追查事情的起因
You detect their whys and wherefores.
-你想说什么 -艾玛以前也有过
- There a point to this? - Emma's gone her own way before
一意孤行的时候
when she wanted to.
但这次 她并不想这样
This time, she didn't want to.
你好像很担心
You seem really worried about it.
-你一定特别享受吧 -没错
- You're sure enjoying it, huh? - Oh, yeah.
昨天晚上我准备睡觉的时候
Last night, as I went to sleep,
想着"希望明天我能站在警局后的巷子里
I thought "Tomorrow I hope to stand around in the alley
跟毛茸茸的大眼花栗鼠说话"
behind the station talking to some hairy, bug-eyed munchkin."
这不 看看我们现在
And here we are.
随便你怎么嘲笑我
You can joke on me all you want,
但她出事了
but something's happened to her,
出乎她意料的事
something she didn't choose.
现在我没资源查出真♥相♥
Now, I don't got the resources to find out what.
但你有
But you do.
我把话放这儿
So I'm putting it down here.
你要是不接这个案子 那就怪你
You don't pick it up, it'll be on you.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表