剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
That's a-- that's a thousand-dollar word.
叫什么 非血缘关系
What? Nonconsanguineous?
怎么了 黑人不能知道复杂的词吗
What? Black people can't know big words?
不 我不是这个意思
No. No, I didn't mean that at all.
我只是
I'm just...
喜欢学习新单词
I like learning new words.
非血缘关系 是什么意思
Nonconsangui--guineous. What does it mean?
意思是我们是没有血缘关系的亲属
It means we're not blood cousins.
但是她曾经住在
But she used to live downstairs
你和你妈妈的楼下
with you and your mom?
是的 住在1B
Yeah, in 1B,
直到两周前斯奈德提供了这个地方给她
until two weeks ago when Snyder gave her this place.
-提供给她 -不是真正的租赁
- Gave her? - It's not real rent,
她每个月只付22美元
what she was paying-- $22 a month.
象征性地给一些
That's a token.
我跟她讲过 斯奈德一定会
And I told her, "Snyder's gonna expect
让你用别的方式偿还他的
for you to pay in some other way."
他就是冲这个来的
That's what he came for.
所以你和你妈妈看到了斯奈德逃跑
So you and your mother saw Snyder running away?
朝哪里跑了
Which way did he run?
我不知道
I don't know.
我看见他走进了小巷
I saw him go down the back alley,
但是我马上意识到他对她做了什么
but I knew right away that he had done something to her.
我打赌你现在很希望将斯奈德
I bet you wish you could get your hands
绳之以法
on Snyder right now.
迫不及待 让他付出代价
Damn straight, I do. Make him pay.
好的 伯恩赛德先生 我深表遗憾
Okay. Well, I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Burnside.
如果你想起了什么 这是我的名片
But if you can, uh, think of anything else, here's my card.
你可以打电♥话♥到我的分局
You can call me at the precinct, all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这种表情
I know that look.
你怀疑他而不是那个白人
He's your suspect, not the white guy?
白人斯奈德不是下午杀的她
Snyder--the white guy-- didn't kill her this afternoon.
她早上就死亡了
She's been dead since morning.
不过回到杀人现场
Although coming back to the scene
假装发现尸体是凶犯经常犯的
and pretending to discover the body is the stupid kind of
愚蠢的错误
that killers do all the time.
所以也不排除斯奈德是凶手
So Snyder is not eliminated.
克丽斯汀和她的新朋友班奇怎么样了
How'd it go with, uh, Kristin and her new best friend, Bunchy?
你太搞笑了
You're so--you're so funny.
一直这么又可爱
It must be tiring being so charming
又搞笑一定很累吧
and--and funny all the time.
-是有一点 -班奇把信撕了
- It is. It's a little-- - Bunchy tore up the letter.
等一下 如果斯奈德跑回来
Wait. If Snyder came back here
假装发现了尸体 为什么还要跑
to pretend to discover the body, why run?
-这不合常理 -他跑了吗
- It makes no sense. - Did he run?
也许那个表亲回来看到斯奈德和尸体在一起
Maybe the cousin came back, found Snyder with the body,
杀了斯奈德
and killed Snyder.
我是说他肯定隐瞒了什么
I mean, for sure, he's lying about something.
我要带他回去审问一下 不过今天算了
I'd take him downtown and sweat him, but not today...
现在外面一大堆民众都更相信
not when there's a mob out there just longing to believe
我们在包庇白人凶手
we're covering for a white killer.
还有好消息
Hey, more good news--
杰夫·斯奈德查出来是摩西·斯奈德的儿子
Turns out Jeff Snyder is Moses Snyder's son.
你知道摩西·斯奈德是谁吗
You know who Moses Snyder is?
知道 富翁恶房♥东
Yeah. A millionaire slumlord.
里根的重要捐赠人
Big donor to Reagan.
现在他应该坐在他比弗利山庄的宅邸里
Right now he's sitting in his Beverly Hills mansion
朝我大发雷霆
throwing lightning bolts at me
因为他的宝贝儿子杰夫没回家
'cause his boy Jeff didn't come home.
我告诉摩西我派了最能干的人来处理这件事
I told Moses I had my best man on it.
别让我食言
Don't make me a liar.
你现在在干嘛
What are you doing home now, anyway?
我回来冲了把澡
I ju--I came back to grab a shower
然后换了身衣服
and--and change my clothes.
快给我到局里去
Get your butt to the precinct.
摩西在赶过去见你
Moses is heading over there to see you.
我和他保证你会给他最新消息的
I promised you'd have an update for him.
还有你准备怎么处理班奇的事
And what are you gonna do about Bunchy?
谢弗没搞定
Shafe got nowhere.
班奇的事等天亮再说
Can't do anything about Bunchy till daylight.
我不管摩西的儿子是不是凶手
Uh-huh. I don't care if Moses' son is the killer.
明天前找到他把事情了结
Find him and close it by tomorrow
还有让黑豹党来签约
and get the Panthers to sign on.
明天
Tomorrow?
如果我不用确认真凶
If I--if I don't actually have to establish who killed her,
今晚就能结案了
I-I could close it tonight.
怎么不说今晚呢
Why not tonight?
奥佩
Opal.
穿得挺帅
I like your outfit.
你知道他们对我们的儿子做了什么吗 山姆
You know what they're doing to our boy, Sam?
他一天23小时被关在5平♥米♥的牢房♥
23 hours a day he's alone in a 6x9 cell.
1个小时放风是在一个院子里
And when they let him out, he's in a yard
那院墙高得看不到顶
where the walls are so high they can't even see over them.
一天24小时 山姆
24 hours a day, Sam.
他就一个人
He's alone.
没人和他说话 没人和他交流
Nobody speaks to him. No one's talking to him.
没有人抱着他 山姆
Nobody is holding him, Sam.
我的宝贝孤零零一个人
My baby's alone.
听我说
Okay.
你现在不能对任何人说这件事
Now, you can't say anything to anyone about this.
好吗
All right?
但我手头有料可以与军方交涉
But I may have something that'll give us leverage with the military.
什么
What?
能让他们难堪的事
Something that could embarrass them.
也许 只是也许我能把沃特弄出来
Maybe, just maybe I can get Walt out.
你为什么没提醒我
Why the hell didn't you warn me
班奇不知道你是个警♥察♥
that Bunchy didn't know you were a cop?
我没 我没在
I didn't--I wasn't--
动脑子吗 接下来几天
Thinking? Well, for the next couple of days,
我需要所有人动脑子思考
I need everybody to think.
跟你妻子说让她和班奇谈一谈
Tell your wife to talk to Bunchy.
让她说服他
Get her to convince him.
超过五十个城市在暴♥动♥
Over 50 cities are rioting.
商户被砸
Businesses destroyed.
人们家破人亡
Homes gone. People dying.
洛城尚未出现
So far, not LA,
但如果黑豹党不合作 局面控制不了多久
but that won't hold without the Panthers on board.
告诉你的妻子她能拯救很多人的生命
Tell your wife she can save lives.
电♥话♥终于打完了吗
Finally off the phone?
很好 我要你今晚从这里出去
Good. I want you out of here tonight.
我不能忍♥受看到你的脸 你这该死的蠢货
I can't stand to look at your face, you damn fool.
走 你给我走 出去
Go on! Get! Get out!
你觉得我能去哪儿
Where do you expect me to go?
到山姆家去
Go to Sam's!
霍迪亚克会收留你
Hodiak can take you in.
他已经知道你是个蠢货了
He already knows you're a fool.
我今天才知道
I just found out today.
金牧师被杀了
Reverend King was killed...
像狗一样被打死
shot down like a dog,
你却像上帝派来的救世主那样
and you show up like you God's gift to the world
颐指气使
ordering me around.
你认为我是你随意使唤的黑奴吗
You think I'm your nigger to boss around?
你认为我是你的黑奴吗
You think I'm your nigger?
我不是你的黑奴
I'm not your nigger!
我是你妻子 你孩子的母亲
I am your wife, the mother of your child.
宝贝 对不起
Baby, I'm sorry.
我需要你
I need you.
我爱你
I love you, okay?
我求你了 拜托...
I'm--I'm begging you. Please...
求你原谅我
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表