剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
本剧灵感来源于部分历史事件
包含虚构人物 地点以及情节
《水瓶宫》前情提要...
Previously on "Aquarius"...
查理
Charlie
你还没见过珊迪真正的样子
You ain't met the real Sadie.
她也没见过拉尔夫·丘奇真正的样子
She ain't met the real Ralph Church.
拉尔夫
Hey Ralph.
那些家常菜你还喜欢吗
Like that home cooking?
查曼·塔莉
Charmain Tully?
-我是佩里队长 -警厅情报处的
- I'm Captain Perry with-- - The red squad.
你是被培训做卧底的吗
Are you trained for undercover work?
我们一直在设法打入"学民社"内部
We've been trying to infiltrate the SDS,
学生争取民♥主♥社会
Students for a Democratic Society.
还有其他方式发声
There are other ways of making people hear you.
-我是丹尼斯 -你认识丹尼斯·威尔森吗
- I'm Dennis. - You know Dennis Wilson?
你音乐造诣很高
You got some good music in you.
班奇
Hiya, Bunchy.
你让我作为一个黑豹党人涅槃重生
You gave birth to me as a Black Panther.
黑豹党想提升社区内人们的觉悟
The Panthers want to raise consciousness in the community.
这是当务之急
It needs raising.
现在都以"我们"自称了吗
It's "We" now, huh?
姐妹 欢迎你
Welcome, sister.
我爱你 布莱
I love you, Bri.
每个人都在搞笑
Everybody's doing the funny.
有人报案 蒂娜·格林伍德在感恩节后失踪
Tina Greenwood, reported missing right after Thanksgiving.
这是同一个女孩
It's the same girl.
1969年8月9日
凌晨12点38分
1969年8月10日
凌晨12点17分
12个月前
我弟弟生前的为人
My brother need not be idealized
无需因他离世而被理想化抑或夸大其词
or enlarged in death beyond what he was in life.
人们只需铭记他是个正派的好人
Be remembered simply as a good and decent man
目睹不义而试图改正
who saw wrong and tried to right it,
目睹苦难而试图治愈
saw suffering and tried to heal it,
目睹战乱而试图制止
saw war and tried to stop it.
在这里
Ah, here it is.
你介意把它拿开吗
Do you mind taking that away?
抱歉 好的
I'm sorry. Yes.
你们什么都没做 还花了这么长时间
It took you guys long enough to do anything at all.
两个月前我就报告她失踪了
I reported her missing two months ago.
那是在另一个警区
Well, that was a different precinct.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
Um, when was the last time you saw her?
几个月前 在教堂
Months. Church.
她的父亲是我教会的兄弟 他生病了
Her father is my brother. He's ill.
她在家陪他
She stays home with him.
她从没出去过吗
She never went out?
没有朋友或者男友吗
Didn't have any friends or a boyfriend maybe?
盖尔高中起就没有交过男朋友
No. Gail hasn't had a boyfriend since high school.
她太害羞了 看她一眼都会脸红
She's so shy, you know. Blush if you look at her.
这很有帮助 谢谢
This is all very helpful. Thank you.
我试过推她一把
I tried, you know, to give her a push?
我跟她说 你必须要开朗一点
I told her, you have to make yourself available.
我甚至帮她在报纸上登过广♥告♥
I even got her to put the ad in the paper.
-我害怕如果那是 -报纸上的广♥告♥
- I'd just hate it if that was-- - Ad in the paper?
是的 那种征婚广♥告♥
Yeah. One of those Lonely Hearts.
你没有拿到那些信吗
Didn't you get the letters?
*When I try to kiss you*
*And hold you tight*
水瓶宫 第二季第七集
*All you talk about is boys*
*All through the night*
*You don't kiss me*
*Like you should*
他们的母亲给他们擦屁♥股♥做饭
Their mom wiped their butts and made their lunches,
所以他们认为女人就是用来提供服务的
so they see a woman and they think that she's here to serve.
-可能吧 -他们是沙文主义者
- Maybe. - They're chauvinists,
但我们可以提高他们的觉悟
but we can raise their consciousness.
他们自己是做不到的
They're not gonna do it on their own.
这就是为什么我告诉莱纳德
That's why I tell Leonard,
"我们可以滚床单 但我要在上面"
"baby, we can screw, but I am on top."
如果这么平等 为什么我们还要带小吃来
Okay, so, if we're so equal, why are we bringing the snacks?
我饿了 他们沾点光
I was hungry. The boys benefit.
马♥克♥思♥主义辩证法的实际应用
Marxist dialectic in action.
就在这里
All right, it's right here.
化学楼 校园南边
Chemistry building. South campus.
就是这样
All right, so this is it.
今晚就搞这里
This is where it goes down tonight.
给大家送食物来了
Fuel, everyone.
在酝酿什么
What's cooking?
比利终于搞到爆破雷♥管♥了
Well, Billy finally got the blasting caps,
今晚的目标是化学楼
so it's the chemistry building tonight.
-今晚有抗♥议♥ -这就是抗♥议♥
- Protest is tonight. - Well, this is a protest.
有什么抗♥议♥比炸♥弹♥更言简意赅
Name a more concise protestation than a bomb.
只是我们不能操之过急
Just--it's just we shouldn't rush this, you know?
我们要从容 不能出错
Let's take our time. Do it right.
你的问题在于你以为理智
Your problem is you're thinking a sane response
可以阻止疯狂的体制
is gonna stop an insane system.
那么你想害死人吗
So you want to kill people?
那里晚上没有人
No one's gonna be in there at nighttime.
-你不能确定 -据我所知
- You don't know that. - What I know
这间大学一半的化学教授
is that half of the chem professors at this university
是领美国政♥府♥研究发展经费的
are on Uncle Sam's R&D payroll.
所以如果有人晚上加班
Okay, so if someone stays late
研究更大更好的汽油弹方子
to work on a formula for bigger, better napalm,
这就是他付出额外精力的收获
well, that's what he gets for his extra effort.
如果你不想背负 你可以一走了之
Hey, listen, if this ain't your bag, you can take a walk.
这有道隐形的门
There's the metaphorical door.
你可以走过去
You can walk right through it.
我参加
I'm in.
我们今晚就行动了
All right, 'cause this happens tonight.
我要找鞋盒
I need to find a shoebox.
-什么 -失踪女孩盖尔
- What? - Our missing Gail?
完全没有朋友的那个
The one without any friends?
原来她登过征婚广♥告♥
Turns out she's a Lonely Hearts girl,
把她的信都存放在一个鞋盒里
kept all her letters in a shoebox.
-那很好 -被送到楼上的
- That's--that's great. - Which were delivered
失踪人口调查组 却不翼而飞了
to Missing Persons upstairs who now can't find it.
这显然很讽刺
The irony of that is palpable.
我检查证据 你检查记录 走
I'll check evidence. You check records. Mush!
*The people on this train are from a different age*
*The woman takes the man back 'cause he's dead from hate*
*And everyone but me is going somewhere to change*
*I'm on a train ride*
*It's just for fun, I'm on a train ride*
*Train ride*
*Just for fun, yeah*
*This train ride, train ride*
*Just for fun*
小心 小心 小心
All right, watch out, watch out, watch out.
把易燃物找出来
All right, grab anything that says "flammable."
我们走吧
All right, let's go.
你要为你的杰作留下签名吧
Thought you might want to sign your work.
-查理 -老兄
- Charlie. - Aw, hey, man.
天堂里的另一天
Another day in paradise.
这是什么
What you got?
账单 医生的账单
It's a bill. Doctor's office?
是啊 她们开始发臭
Ah, yeah. The girls are getting funky.
不过没事的
But it's all good.
医生说来点青霉素就能治愈
Doctor said a little penicillin will clean it right up.
一周内她们又会恢复处♥女♥的清新
They'll be fresh as virgins in a week.
但花费是一千五百块
Yeah, but it's 1,500 bucks.
牙医的账单也出来了
All right? The dentist bills are coming in, too.
好像要整万块
It's like tens of thousands.
我知道 杰克
I know, Jack.
他们在镇上玩最恶心的游戏 不是吗
They're running the sickest game in town, ain't they?
喂
Hello.
珊迪 找你的
Yeah. Sadie.
-查理 我不能... -照顾我的女孩
- Look, Charlie, I can't just-- - Take care of my girls?
她们可是爱你的
Who love you just right, huh?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表