剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
不 没再吸了
No. Not anymore.
我那时不知道自己眼前的是什么
I didn't know what I was looking at exactly,
但我知道肯定有什么
but I knew something was there,
非常肯定 我当时差点就问了
enough that I almost asked right then
那些小喽喽中有没有你
whether one of those grunts had been you.
差点就问了
Almost.
但我没问
But I didn't ask.
我第一次见你时就发现了
I saw it in you the moment that I met you.
但我还是嫁给了你
And I married you anyway.
所以我现在不是扮好人
So, no, I am not being kind right now.
我只是接受属于我的这份事实
I am just accepting the part of this that's mine.
像这样把脚趾立起来
Okay, just lift your toes up like this.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
能帮我带个信吗 太好了
Can I leave a message? Great.
你能叫他打给山姆·霍迪亚克警探吗
Can you have him call Detective Sam Hodiak
打到好莱坞分局
at the Hollywood Division?
不 他没犯什么事
No, it's not about anything he's done,
是一些跟他有关的信息
It's information on a matter that concerns him, yes.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
麦克·德沃被人在院子里踢死了
Mike Devoe was kicked to death in the yard.
斯图·威尔金森得什么癌死了
Stu Wilkinson died of some kind of cancer.
-太糟了 -而朗尼·汤普森
- Oh, no. - And Lonny Thompson
从奇诺监狱楼上摔了下来
fell off the tier at Chino.
杰米·佩雷斯老了
Jaime Perez was old.
对我来说都是好消息
It's all good news to me.
我在想
You know, I've been thinking about...
-也许可以回来 -回哪 这儿
- Might want to come back. - Come back where, here?
侦探科
Detective Squad?
对 我考虑过了
Yeah, I've been thinking about it.
别 你事业有成 给自己发工资
No, no, you got it made. You're self-employed.
对 但我讨厌我老板
Yeah, but I hate my boss.
你不记得怎么回事啦
But you don't remember how it is.
全是处理文件和接电♥话♥
It's all paperwork and phone calls,
而你最讨厌电♥话♥ 还不会拼写
and you hate the phone, and you can't spell.
你还记的以前副队出钱奖励
Remember, the Loo used to offer cash prizes
能翻译你的报告的人吗
to anyone who could translate your reports.
还记得"不倒油"吗
Remember "Gralefrit"?
"葡萄柚" 你知道我的意思
"Grapefruit." And you knew what I meant.
不倒油 不倒油
Gralefrit. Gralefrit.
-他来了 -对
- He here? - Yep.
叫他坐好等着
Tell him to sit tight.
好了 我有个计划
All right, I have a plan,
本打算用这的人
and I was gonna use one of the guys here.
但既然你想回来
But since you want to be unretired,
那就用你啦
I guess that guy is you.
女士们
Ladies.
-你们好 -你好
- Hi, dobriy den. - Hi, dobriy den.
我们回来了解下进展
Uh, we came back, how you say.
我们知道你很忙
We know you were busy.
如果报告已经出了 我们就能走了
But if you have report, we can go.
很抱歉 报告还没出
Oh, I'm sorry. The report is not quite ready,
但你们来得正好
but this is perfect timing,
因为这位先生今天过来
because this gentleman showed up today,
他需要一些信息
and he needed some more information,
对他来说
and it makes more sense for him
从你们那儿了解比从我这儿好
to get it from you than from me, so...
-他是谁 -乔治·巴比特
- And he's who? - George Babbitt,
受雇于加利福尼亚寿险年金保险
from California Life Annuity Insurance.
我就只需问些问题 有关政策冲突
Just have some questions, some policy discrepancies.
我能打个电♥话♥吗 这儿有没有什么地方
Can I make a phone call? And then is there somewhere
能让我询问博科同克拉夫丘克小姐
I can question Misses Boyko and Kravchuk?
当然有 弗拉泽塔警官
Absolutely. Officer Frazetta?
在 请跟我来
Yes. If you'd just follow me...
两位需要咖啡或别的什么吗
Can I get you ladies any coffee or...
不用
No.
我能站这儿看上一整天
I mean, personally, I could stand here all day.
"山姆 我想再当警♥察♥
Oh, "Sammy, I want to be a cop again.
我想回到局里"
I want to come back to the station, eh, eh."
天呐
Holy--
把她们分开
Whoa, separate them!
分...
Sep--
分开 我马上...
Separate. I'll be--
好 我马上就过去
All right, I'll be in in a minute.
乔 这是我的叔叔 达尼洛·霍迪亚克
Joe, this is my uncle, Danilo Hodiak.
那两个难搞的中年妇人
Those two nasty biddies were
是乔的旧案子 乔·威尔森
from an old case of Joe's, Joe Wilson.
很高兴认识你
Oh, it's a pleasure.
好 那么...
Well, anyway...
有什么线索
What do you got?
站着的那个
The one standing.
对她说"你看见发生什么了吗"
Says to her, "You see what's happening?"
坐着的那个说"闭嘴"
The one sitting says, "Be quiet."
站着的那个说 "我们本来完全没问题
The one standing says, "We didn't have any problems.
全都是你的错 因为你贪心"
This is all your fault because you're greedy."
然后坐着的那个说
And then the one sitting says,
"那是你说的"
"That's what you say."
然后站着的那个说 "当然啊
And the one standing says, "Oh, sure.
他爱他的妻子和他自己都不知道的表妹"
He loved his wife and cousin he didn't even know he had."
我知道 那时坐着的那个
I knew it. And that's when the one sitting
在攻击对方的咽喉吧
went for the jugular, right?
不 她攻击对方咽喉时的对话是
No. She went for the jugular when she said,
"你要坐牢了 维拉宝贝
"You're going to jail, Vira, honey.
他们会把你关起来的"
They are gonna lock you up."
然后说中了
And bingo.
-你好 -我是山姆·霍迪亚克
- Hello. - Sam Hodiak.
什么 你打来有何贵干
Really? What do you want?
我想知道艾玛在哪里
I want to know where Emma is.
为什么问她在哪里
What do you mean, where she is?
你知道她在哪里 她跟...
You know where she is. She's with--
她不在那里 她有回家吗
No, she isn't. Did she come back home?
没有
No.
你知道她可能会去哪里吗
Do you know where she might be?
-问我老婆 -我在问你
- Ask my wife. - I'm asking you.
我就是不知道
Well, I don't know,
才叫你问我老婆
so I'm telling you, ask my wife.
有人打来找你 警探
There's a call for you, detective.
如果你要出去 我可以让他留信息
If you're leaving, I can take a message.
-谁打来的 -丹尼斯·威尔森
- Who is it? - A Dennis Wilson.
-我在这里接 -好 他在二号♥线
- I'll take it here. - Okay. It's on line two.
威尔森先生 你好 我是霍迪亚克警探
Yeah, Mr. Wilson? Hi, this is Detective Hodiak.
谢谢你回复我 我是超级粉丝
Thanks for getting back to me. I'm a big fan.
我是为了你家的住客打给你的
Yeah, no, I'm calling about a houseguest of yours,
-他叫查尔斯·曼森 -嗯
- a Charles Manson? - Yeah.
方便跟你聊聊他吗
Do you have a minute to talk about him?
如果没有把我知道的都告诉你
Because it would be remiss of me,
我就是个失职的执法人员
as an officer of the law, not to tell you everything I know.
1969年8月10日
凌晨12点18分
崛起
Rise.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表