剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
话很多
And a big mouth.
他所谓的天堂就是折磨你
And his idea of heaven is bringing you down.
他听得到的 门开着
He could--he could hear. The door's open.
放飞自己
Free yourself.
你离开那怪物 好吗
Release yourself from that monster, huh?
你过来时
When you came out here,
你笼罩在乌云下
you were under a black cloud.
现在已经没了 你感觉到了吗
It's gone now. You feel that?
我是艾玛
I'm Emma.
帕蒂
Patty.
帕蒂
Patty.
派翠西亚 派翠西亚·克伦温奎
Patricia. Patricia Krenwinkel.
你好 海尔
Hello, Hal.
医生说你再也走不了路了
Doctors say you'll never walk again.
手也动不了
Or use your arms.
你
You...
好了
All right.
既然你已经一吐为快了
Now that you've got that off your chest...
我不得不认为有某种
I have to think there's some...
天理正义
cosmic...justice
在起着作用
at work here.
上帝给你最大的恩赐就是你的大脑
The greatest gift God gave was that brain of yours,
和你的声音
and that voice,
你那美妙富有磁性的声音
that beautiful, resonant voice of yours,
被用来抚平法官
made to soothe the judges
哄骗陪审团 但
and coax juries, but...
你的那个
that of yours.
如果是上帝创造了你的大脑
If God made that brain,
那么我们都知道是谁造就了你的那个
we know who made your.
跟造就你的人
The same one...
一样
who made yours.
可能吧
Maybe so.
可能如此
Maybe so.
但你现在躺在那里 而我站在这里
But you're there, and I'm here.
海尔
And, Hal...
警♥察♥不会来的
The police aren't coming.
现在不会来 永远也不会来
Not now, not ever.
你觉得我不能躺在这里
You think I can't sit here
大声呼叫
and scream loud enough
叫到他们来为止吗
until they do?
你当然可以
Sure, you can.
当然可以
Sure, you can.
这样只会混淆视听
That's only gonna confuse things.
他们有你的证词
They have your statement.
陈述了发生的一切
About what happened.
你被三个嬉皮士激进分子用枪挟持带走
That you were taken at gunpoint by three hippie radicals.
三个反战反尼克松的嬉皮士激进分子
Three anti-war, anti-Nixon hippie radicals
他们想杀鸡儆猴
who wanted to make an example of you.
所以把你带到穆赫兰置你于死地
So they took you up to Mulholland to kill you,
但你把他们击退了
but you fought them off.
凭一己之力击退三个人 简直震惊
Three of them, all by yourself, amazing.
但其中一人在你逃走前射中了你
But one of them shot you before you could escape.
真是个悲剧啊
Such a tragedy.
尼克松好友知名律师受激进分子暗袭
他们甚至引用了迪克的话
They've even got a quote from Dick.
"得知我的朋友海尔·班因将完全康复
"I'm relieved my friend Hal Banyin
我觉得如释重负"
is gonna make a full recovery."
"这次可怕的事故该为大家敲响警钟
"This terrible incident should be a wake-up call
激进左派就是
that the radical left are nothing more
一群流氓恐♥怖♥分♥子♥"
than hoodlum terrorists."
你不想称我们的下任总统是个骗子吧
You don't want to call our next president a liar, do you?
天呐 哄这姑娘睡觉像让她打怪兽一样
My God, that girl fights sleep like it's the devil himself.
在驻军的袭击下依旧泰然自若
Poised for the attack on the garrison.
有什么好消息吗
Any good news?
"大家笑"过几分钟就开播了
"Laugh-In" is on in a few minutes.
这也算是近来能得到的最好消息了
About as good as it gets these days.
受组织的步兵武器袭击
Attack by organic infantry weapons...
记得我明天要再参加
Remember, I'm volunteering tomorrow
早餐项目的志愿活动
at the breakfast program again.
然后要去上课
Then I've got class.
你能照看好伯纳黛德吗
You good to watch Bernadette?
这场战争我们要输了
We're gonna lose this war.
我们要输了
We're gonna lose.
可能未尝不是件好事
Maybe that's a good thing.
什么
What?
也许我们不能再继续认为
Maybe we need to stop thinking
我们可以解决全世界的所有问题
we're the whole world's answer to everything.
我希望我们的女儿长大的国家
I want our daughter to grow up
能吸取这个教训
in a country that can learn that,
也许还能适应这个结果
maybe even live it.
现在这紧要关头不只在于一关键军事据点
At stake now is more than a key military stronghold.
共♥产♥主义者要加大打击力度
The Communists are out to inflict heavy--
我不希望我们的女儿
I don't want our daughter growing up
在战败国中长大
in a country that loses wars.
那对她有什么好处呢
How is that gonna be for her?
我在一个战胜国中长大
I grew up in a country that won wars.
但从未有任何优越感
Never felt that great to me.
你的小伙计谢弗怎么样了
How's your boy Shafe?
不是我伙计 怎么了
Not my boy, is how.
他是只幸运的九命猫
He is one lucky nine-life cat.
怎么说
Why is that?
下次看到他告诉我
You let me know the next time you see him.
好的
Okay.
除非你想杀他
Unless you're gonna kill him.
你有意见吗
You got a problem with that?
拜托 他人畜无害
Come on, he's harmless.
他让你来监视我
He sent you to spy on me.
你还在监视我吗
Are you still spying?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你让我杀了他 我就知道答案了
I think you let me kill him, I'd have my answer.
请不要这么做
Please don't do that.
他欠我100块钱
He owes me 100 bucks.
In you
I see
for me
passion (passion)
The fire
the flames
that burns
就像...
That's like...
天呐
Oh, my God.
妹子
Child,
你像朵花一样绽放了
you opened up like a flower.
想让你也感受一下
Want to make you feel the way--
你带给我的飘飘欲仙
the way you made me feel.
去他的黑人音乐
Damn jungle bunny music.
你的是小型半导体收音机吗
Got a little transistor?
也许我们可以找找看披头士的音乐
Maybe we could try to find the Beatles,
我可以...
and I could...
晚饭时间到了
It's dinner time.
你得给大家做饭了
You gotta cook for everybody.
查理 我真觉得我不是个好厨师
Charlie, I really don't think I'm that good a cook.
你想要吗
You want that?
晚餐不能晚点
Dinner can't be late.
拉尔夫讨厌晚点
Ralph hates when it's late.
还有一件事
One more thing.
你不能碰拉尔夫的食物
You don't touch Ralph's food.
一样都不行
Not a thing.
我的姑娘们不能吃黑人的食物
My girls don't eat no colored boy's food.
所以露茜尔完全消失了
So Lucille's fully in the wind.
辣猫的门窗紧闭 没人在家
Pussycat's shuttered. No one's home.
没有邮件寄出 但她邮箱也没上锁
No forwarding but also, no lock on her mailbox.
继续
Go on.
我可能看到了她所有未拆封的信件
I maybe got a look at all her unopened mail.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表