剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
It was like you and him were out of a movie.
而现在你们重新在一起了
And now you're back together.
而所有的这些
And all of this,
都是你的了
it's yours.
好了 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
他们撤消了叛国罪的控告
They dropped the charges for treason.
亲爱的 已经结束了
Honey, it's over.
怎么了
What?
就逃跑这罪 他们就能让我终身监禁了
They could give me life just for deserting.
不以叛国罪起诉我
By not charging me with treason,
他们就不用把我偷的东西列为证据
they don't have to put anything I stole into evidence.
为什么他们不想把那些东西列为证据
Well, why wouldn't they want to put that in evidence?
这都是非法入侵 奥佩
These were illegal incursions, Opal,
战争罪
war crimes.
一旦《时报》发表了你给他们的...
Look, as soon as the "Times" publishes what you gave them--
爸 萨拉扎拿着那些文件已经一个月了
Dad, Salazar's had the documents a month.
加上越南春节的事 五角大楼在全力控制损失
And now with Tet, the Pentagon is in full damage control.
他们不会报道这事的
They're never gonna run the story.
萨拉扎辞职了 你们就不报道这事了吗
Salazar quit? And you're not running the story?
不 我们喊停了报道 所以他辞职了
No, we killed the story, so he quit.
你知道他在哪里吗
Do you know where he is?
《时报》不是唯一一家新闻媒体
The "Times" isn't the only paper.
任何一个报道这事的人都会被五角大楼
The Pentagon will sue, prosecute, and jail
起诉 定罪 然后关进监狱
anyone who runs this story.
所以你在告诉我 因为这是真的
So you're telling me that because it's true,
因为有我儿子冒着生命危险
because it's backed up by actual facts
给你的事实证明
that my son risked his life handing you,
因为他对美国♥军♥队的
because every charge he's making
每一条指控都是真的
against the United States Army is true,
所以你要掩盖这篇报道
that you're burying the story.
代价如此大 我也痛恨这样
Look, for what it's worth, I hate this.
我们都恨 但是没人胆敢报道此事
A lot of us do, but no one can afford to publish this story.
现在还没有
Not right now.
我很抱歉 警探
I'm sorry, Detective.
你会喜欢丹尼斯的 查理
You would love Dennis, Charlie.
他也会喜欢你
And he'd love you.
让我们去见见他
Let's go meet him.
我发誓 你们就像有同样的灵魂
I mean, I swear, it's like you have the same soul.
还有那屋子 难以想象
Oh, and the house is-- just unbelievable--
公主
Princess.
公主
Princess.
你跟我一起玩玩吧
Me and you, we gonna make some time?
你还好吗 拉尔夫
You okay there, Ralph?
你看上去不太好
You don't look too good.
你看上去有点
You look a little, uh--
你们会脸色苍白吗
Do you people ever get pale?
闭嘴 查理
Shut up, Charlie.
听你的 伙计 都听你的
Whatever you say, man. Whatever you say.
拉尔夫
Ralph!
拉尔夫 哥们
Hey, man, Ralph!
我觉得齐克可能
I think Zeke is--
他醒不来 我叫不醒他
He won't wake up, man. I can't wake him.
拉尔夫 来吧
Ralph, come on, man.
让我扶你上楼
Let's get you upstairs.
这附近肯定有健胃片的
There must be some Alka-Seltzer around here someplace.
山姆 我冒着听起来
Sam, at the risk of sounding
像我们讨厌的老一辈的风险
like the generation we hate,
你得跟我谈谈
you gotta talk.
格蕾丝 我可以杀了别你车的人
Grace, I would kill a man for cutting you off in traffic,
但是别跟我提这种要求
but don't ask me for that.
谈话
Talk.
我不能谈这件事
This one, I can't.
你就不能直接读我的心吗
Can't you just read my mind?
你一直都可以的
You always could.
可以
Yes.
我看到了
I see it.
一个词 一遍遍地重复
One word, over and over.
一个简单的两个字的词
One little four-letter word.
它是不是以艹开头的
Does it begin with an F?
不是
It does not.
沃特
Walt.
对于《洛杉矶时报》你说对了
You were right about the "L.A. Times."
对于所有的事 你都说对了
You were right about everything.
真是超乎我的想象
It's doing me wonders.
我还有一招
I've got one move.
是一个毒品案 大案件
It's a drug case. It's big.
还越来越大 多宗谋杀
Keeps getting bigger. Multiple homicides.
首要嫌犯是一个美军上尉
The chief suspect is a U.S. Army captain
利用阵亡将士的棺材
who's been smuggling heroin from Vietnam
从越南走私海♥洛♥因♥
in the caskets of dead soldiers.
那跟我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
你在这里的原因是
You're in here because you have evidence
你有证据证明美国♥军♥队欺骗了美国人♥民♥
that the Army is lying to the American people.
如果我搜捕到了一个凶残的走私毒贩
What if I bust a murderous, dope-smuggling,
同时是欺骗军方的美军上尉 那会怎么样
decorated Army captain who's been lying to the Army?
他们会掩埋一切的 比埋我埋得还深
They'd bury it. Deeper than me.
对 很有可能
Yes, and maybe they will.
又或许我该留着那位警官
Or maybe I hold on to that officer,
政♥府♥也许就会意识到
and maybe the government gets the message
他们应当跟你达成协议
that they should cut a deal with you
否则这位引人注意的警官 你的父亲
or else the arresting officer, your father,
就会召开一场惨不忍♥睹的记者会
will hold a big nasty press conference.
爸
Dad...
这些人...
These people...
我劝你别这么做
you don't want to do this.
我不想
No, I don't.
但现在的形势就是如此
But this is where we find ourselves right now.
在这段时间安静低调点
Okay, in the meantime just be quiet,
"是的长官" "不长官"就行了
keep a low profile, "Yes, sir," "No, sir."
少说点话
Say very little.
好的
Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
拉尔夫
Oh, Ralph.
看看你
Look at you.
你得找个医生 兄弟
You should call the doctor, man.
查理
Charlie...
查理
Charlie!
我们应该是一家人的 查理
We're supposed to be a family, Charlie!
我们有很多计划 查理
We had plans, Charlie!
没错
Yeah, well...
但计划会变 拉尔夫
plans change, Ralph.
你在找这些吗
You looking for these?
给你
There you go.
快去拿啊 时间可不等人
Go on, now. Time's a-wasting.
拉尔夫
Hey, Ralph.
那些家常菜你还喜欢吗
You like that home cooking?
不错吧
Good, wasn't it?
看到了吗 每次...
See, the key is--
每次做菜的关键就在于新鲜的食材
See, every time, the key is fresh ingredients.
早跟你说过了 拉尔夫
I told you, Ralph!
滴水穿石
The water shapes the rock.
你是石头
You're the rock,
而我就是水
and I'm the water!
我再也不想伺候你了
And I done shaped you good.
去躺着吧 拉尔夫
Go ahead and lay down, Ralph.
你的小弟们都在等你呢
All your boys are waiting for you.
在上帝的绿色牧场上等你
Up there in the green pastures of the Lord.
查理 我对...
Charlie, what did I--
我对这些人都做了什么
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表