剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
This is the supplier. I got to meet him.
瓜珀也要见他
Guapo's got to meet him.
这应该不是今晚的目的
Yeah, I don't think that's what tonight is.
查曼 你在说什么 查曼
Charmain, what did you-- Charmain!
-珊迪是个天才 -什么
- Sadie is a genius. - What?
她让撒旦们去...
She got the Satans to--
天呐
Oh, man.
太棒了
It's beautiful.
是霍迪亚克吧
Hodiak, I think.
去哪儿
Over where?
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
我本来一小时前左右应该来这里的
'Bout an hour ago, I was supposed to be down here.
查曼打给我 我就没来
Charmain called, so I wasn't.
罗伊让我来这儿
Roy wanted me here.
但这不是他干的
He didn't actually do it, though.
不是撒旦帮干的
None of the Satans did.
查曼整晚都和他们在布勒屋
Charmain was with them all night at the Bleu Room.
要找个凶杀组警探
Need a homicide detective.
你觉得呢
You think?
被缴械了
Disarmed.
没有交火
Not a gunfight.
他们被处决了
An execution.
你看到弹壳了吗
You see any casings?
没有
No.
他们是被M16步♥枪♥杀的
'Cause this was done with an M16.
我两次驻派时有过一把 知道弹孔的样子
Carried one for two tours. I know the holes.
M16会弹出弹壳
So M16s eject casings.
六枪爆头
Six head shots.
应该有六个弹壳
Should be six casings.
凶手非常谨慎
Shooter's very buttoned up.
凶手是美国♥军♥人
The shooter is U.S. Military.
小查理
Charlie boy!
赶紧滚过来 查理
Bring your ass on out here, Charlie.
小查理
Charlie boy!
1969年8月9日
凌晨4时24分
很久很久以前就已经开始了
It's been coming for a long, long time now.
这个国家会化为灰烬
This country's gonna burn.
你看到了 对吧
You see it, don't you?
战争已经酝酿两百多年了
The war that's been brewing for over 200 years--
黑人与白人互相残杀
blacks and whites wipe each other out.
这是我们给世界的信息
This is our message to the world.
我们正在引发世界末日
We're igniting the apocalypse.
只有我们会幸存者下来
And we're the only ones who'll survive.
回旋滑梯
Helter Skelter.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表