剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
姑娘们
My girls.
准备好
Getting ready for it.
未雨绸缪
Forewarned, forearmed.
等等 查理
Wait. Charlie?
-枪 -姑娘们的玩具而已
- The guns. - Oh, kids and their toys.
给她们搭个怀旧电影布景
Put them on an old movie set,
美国著名天才女神枪手
就自以为是下一位安妮·奥克利
they think they're the next Annie Oakley.
回旋滑梯是什么
What's Helter Skelter?
目前时候未到
It's not for now.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
拜 爸爸 我爱你
Okay, bye, Daddy. I love you.
你是在问我觉得你该怎么做吗
So you're asking me what I think you should do?
我这人很有耐心
Well, I am a patient man.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我不和我的病人上♥床♥
But I don't ball my patients.
再也不会了
Well, not anymore.
我找到他了
I found him.
怎么找到的
You did? How?
他打电♥话♥时背景有消防警报声
When he called there was a fire engine in the background.
结果昨晚洛杉矶只发生了一处火灾
It turns out there was only one fire in L.A. last night,
1952年我在那附近
and only one resident in that vicinity
因盗窃就逮捕了一个居民
that I busted in 1952 for burglary.
那你为何还再调查
So then why don't you be done?
把案子交给警♥察♥啊
Now. Just hand over the case to the cops.
做不到
Can't.
-是不愿意 -一样
- You won't. - Same thing.
因为你分不清两者
See, the fact that you can't tell the difference
让我觉得
between the two leads me to believe that
你干不好下份工作
you're gonna have a hard time in your next career.
什么意思
In what sense?
我是说你还有什么长项
I mean, what else are you good at,
除了做♥爱♥和做早餐
besides sex and breakfast?
你好
Hello.
一封投诉信
A reprimand.
因为我在桌上睡觉
For sleeping at my desk.
你确实踩了底线 亲爱的
Well, you did sort of hit that sweet spot, honey.
你对一名指挥官有所隐瞒且说大话 所以
You were withholding and mouthy with a commanding officer, so--
很好
Good.
我很庆幸你这么做了 因为我要投诉你
I'm glad you did this because I'm filing on you.
真可爱
Well, that's adorable.
为什么 告诉我 去谁那投诉
For what, pray tell? And with whom?
性别歧视 去警事厅长那投诉
Sexual discrimination. With the commissioner.
而布莱恩就对着我睡
And considering that Brian was asleep right across from me
你却不批评 反而叫他
and instead of a write-up, you told him to get--
啥来着
What was it?
"找个女人好好爽一把"
"Jolly handfuls of punani"
世事难料
Jesus take the wheel.
你在床上肯定很彪悍
You have got to be an absolute hellcat in the sack,
以我的专业眼光看来
in my professional opinion.
上帝
Jesus.
如果 如果我要做坏事
If I ne--if I need to do a bad thing--
那别以警♥察♥的身份干
Well, then don't as a cop.
我在请朋友帮忙
I'm asking a friend.
-这太卑鄙了 -我知道
- Now, see, that's low. - I know.
邓恩先生
Mr. Dunn.
请跟我来
You mind coming with me, please?
你到底要不要告诉我
So are you going to tell me
是怎么回事 警探
what this is about, detective?
在车站
At the station.
杰拉德与穆里尔 1952年4月10日
52年霍迪亚克逮捕了你
Hodiak busted you in '52.
因为偷摄影器材
Stealing camera equipment.
你提出申诉
You filed a complaint.
说他用刑逼你招了
Said he beat the confession out of you.
你被判了五年
You got five years.
又因试图越狱三次而加刑九年
Then another nine for three escape attempts.
等等 那
Now that's--
总共十四年
That's 14 years.
但你为什么总要逃呢杰拉德
But why'd you keep trying to escape, Gerald?
你结婚了 对吗
You're married, right?
她在等你吗
Did she wait for you?
你妻子
Your wife?
亚蒂·唐纳森
Artie Donaldson.
没有选举活动 不知道他在干嘛
No campaign, no clue what he's doing.
他就这么现身然后
He just shows up and it's,
"嘿 亚蒂
"Hey, Artie,
市议会这儿有个席位"
here's a seat on the city council."
亲爱的 如果这事让你不快
Honey, if this is giving you fits,
也许你不适合从政
maybe politics isn't for you.
至少我能休息休息
At least I can rest.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
说吧
Tell.
我女儿艾玛
My daughter, Emma--
-她不在法国 -我猜猜看
- She's not in France. - Let me guess.
她是个嬉皮
She's a hippie.
差不多
Something like that.
许多政♥治♥家都有叛逆的女儿
Now plenty of politicians have survived
也没什么事
worse than a wayward daughter.
我是说 我们都有秘密 都撒谎
I mean, we all have secrets. We all lie.
这是偷入民宅
It's a creepy crawly.
我♥干♥过上百次了
I've done a hundred of these.
史帕恩电影牧场
最坏的结果是
Worst thing that can happen,
它导致一些老富翁怀疑自己的安逸
it makes some old rich guy question all his comforts in life,
就像我们对你做的
like we did to you.
回旋滑梯是什么
What is Helter Skelter?
你得问查理
You'll have to ask Charlie.
我们可以离开 你和我
We can leave, you and me.
现在
Right now.
不行 我们不能离开家人
No, we can't leave the family.
情况变了
It's different than before. Something--
你变了
You're different.
这令人恐惧
And that feels scary.
但查理教给我们一旦抗争停止
But Charlie taught us if you stop fighting,
恐惧也就消失了
the fear is gone.
你要相信这点
You have to believe that.
只剩下一件事没做
There's only one thing left to do.
你和珊迪
Now you and Sadie
知道我要你们干什么对吧 德州佬
know what I'm asking you for, don't you, Tex?
对
Yeah.
把他们绑起来
Tie 'em up.
用刀子
Use knives.
血溅当场
Paint the walls with blood.
对
Yes.
查理
Charlie.
现在住手吧
This stops now.
现在才开始
It begins now.
你看 这就是新生
See, this is birth.
你听到了吗 他让你干什么
Do you hear this? What he's making you do?
德州人自己做主 肯
Tex is his own man, Ken.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
艾玛别 别
Not Emma, please.
艾玛
Emma!
留下点巫术的痕迹
Leave something witchy.
骄傲点 肯
Be proud, Ken.
今晚 你的家人和我的创造了历史
Tonight, your family and mine make history.
什么也没有
Nothing.
除非这有些什么
Unless this has something.
山姆 我很抱歉 我得放了他
Sam, I'm sorry, I got to kick him loose.
-我明白 -采取一切必要手段
- I know. - For whatever it's worth,
我肯定他是你的人
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表