剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
but we need them booked and arraigned today
这样联邦调查局才不会干涉
so the Feds don't interfere.
所以才这么急
Oh, so that's what the rush is.
我们得把他们弄进司法系统
Yeah, we need to get them into the system.
联邦调查局阻止不了我们
The Feds can't stop us.
好
Okay.
那我就交给你了
Then I'll leave you to it.
怎么 没有抱怨吗
What? No grousing?
我不抱怨
I got no complaint.
不抱怨我怎么毁了
No bellyaching about
你的职业以及我自己的吗
how I'm ruining your career and destroying my own?
就像书上写的 "我很好 你没事"
Hey, like the book says, "I'm okay, you're okay."
卡特 你别阻止我 我就好
Hey, Cut, I'm okay if you stay out of my way.
山姆 从现在开始
Sam, from now on,
我不会尝试去帮你
I won't try to help you.
行吗 我不会去阻止你
Okay? I won't try to stop you.
但你全靠你自己了
But you're on your own.
祝你好运 老朋友
Good luck, old friend.
左边第一个是他
That's him on the end, on the left.
他杀了班奇
He killed Bunchy.
-你带我去哪 老兄 -自♥由♥
- Where you taking me, man? - To freedom,
你别再到我管辖的区域来就行
as long as you to get your black ass off of my beat.
我不想给一个喝醉的捣乱分子做文书工作
I don't want to do the paperwork for a drunk and disorderly,
所以我让你省省
so I'm giving you a break,
只要你滚出西好莱坞就行
as long as you get your butt out of West Hollywood.
嬉皮士呢
What about the hippie?
再见 黑鸟
Bye-bye, Blackbird.
带着你那些破碎的梦想 学着哭
Take those broken dreams, and learn to cry.
她睡了吗
She's down?
好 贾马尔
Okay, Jamal.
我会打电♥话♥筹保释金的
I'll make some calls to help raise bail.
好 我晚点打给你
Okay, I'll--I'll call you later.
再见
Bye.
好
Okay.
保释金
Bail?
你帮黑豹党成员筹保释金
You raising money for the Panthers?
地方检察官在加各种罪
The D.A.'s piling on charges,
说他们找到了毒品 那是胡说八道
saying they found drugs, which is some bull,
因为班奇确保了没有毒品
because Bunchy made sure there were no drugs.
但班奇死了
Yeah, but Bunchy's dead.
所以 你什么意思
So, what are you saying?
班奇一死
As soon as Bunchy's dead,
他的人就将十点计划抛之脑后了
his people just gonna toss out the ten-point program?
不是 你为什么还在为他们干活
No, I'm just--why are you still working with them?
还在
Still?
我是说 那只是
I mean, it's just--
你认为我为黑豹党工作
You think I worked with the Panthers
是因为我喜欢班奇吗
because I had a thing for Bunchy?
不 该死的 让我说行吧
No. Damn it, just let me talk.
班奇从帮派中
Bunchy recruited from gangs,
从监狱里招人
from jails.
没有他在 让他们守规矩
Without him around to keep them in line,
你是在跟罪犯打交道
you're just dealing with criminals.
不然你以为年轻黑人的运动
Well, where do you think that a movement
从何而来
of young black men are gonna come from?
你们的让一代黑人陷于贫困
Your people impoverished a generation of negroes,
你觉得他们难道不会
And you don't expect that they're gonna end up
沦落进监狱或者黑帮吗
in prison or in gangs?
等等
Wait...
什么叫我的人
My people?
克丽斯汀 如果你仍把我看作是奴隶主
Kristin, we're not gonna make it if, when you look at me,
这样我们是行不通的
you see a slave owner.
布莱 如果你仍把我种族的人看作罪犯
Bri, we ain't gonna make it if, when you look at my people,
我们之间确实是会有问题
you only see them as criminals.
为什么 为什么你想去旧金山
Why? Why do you want to go to San Francisco?
查理原来在那里住
Charlie used to live there.
也许他们又回去旧金山嬉皮区了
Maybe the Family went back to Haight-Ashbury.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我忍♥不住担心
I...I can't stop worrying.
我知道他们有危险 拜托
I know they were in danger. Come on.
我只需要一点钱买♥♥车票或者吃的
Just--just some bus money, or enough for food.
我会搭便车过去
I'll hitchhike.
-天啊 -一点钱就可以
- My God. - Anything.
你没有家
You don't have a home.
是吗
Do you?
他们抛下我了
They left me.
他们就是我家人
They were my family.
我知道
I know.
而且我知道我该去哪里找他们
And I know where I can look for them.
黑鸟
Blackbird,
在漆黑的夜幕下流血
bleeding in the dead of night,
收起你破碎的梦 接受死亡
take your broken dreams and learn to die.
嫌疑犯们在非联♥总♥部被逮捕
The suspects were apprehended at United Africa's headquarters.
那些穿廉价西装的是谁
Who are the cheap suits?
联调局
The FBI.
他们要带走你的嫌疑人
They're taking your suspects.
-要带他们去哪 -不知道
- Where are they taking them? - To nowhere.
我被告知你的嫌疑人们是卧底
I've been told your suspects are undercover assets,
非常重要不能被起诉 山姆
too valuable to be charged--Sam,
如果你干预了联调局的
if you interfere with the FBI
任何行动
in the performance of their duties,
恐怕加里克都没有办法救你
even Garrick won't be able to save your badge.
除非你已经不想当警♥察♥了
Unless you don't care about being a cop,
那样的话 你随便作死
in which case go, blow yourself up.
我才不管
See if I care.
克丽斯汀不会接受这样的结果
Kristin won't accept this.
她也不应该接受
She shouldn't.
让我去风化组 我来使美人计
Put me on Vice. I'll be a honey trap.
干什么都行 就是别把我送回办公室
Anything. Just do not send me back to the desk.
他们只会让我去煮咖啡
They'll have me scrubbing coffee pots.
你早该在向你男朋友供出自己的线人时
You should've thought of that before you burned your CI
就想到这样的后果
to your boyfriend.
我男朋友
My boyfriend?
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我希望霍迪亚克是你男朋友
Well, I hope Hodiak's your boyfriend.
他实实在在毁了你的前程
In fact, considering how he royally screwed up your career,
他最好娶了你
he'd better marry you.
我还想再续杯咖啡
I'd like a refill.
-小白脸叫什么名字 -鲍比·博索莱伊
- What's pretty-boy's name? - Bobby Beausoleil.
他和一个古怪的药剂师住一起
He's crashing with a weirdo chemist.
佛教信仰者
Buddhist.
不 帕蒂说他是制毒的
No. Patty said he makes drugs.
上帝 毒品 都没有用
Gods, drugs-- neither are gonna help.
我们不能留在洛杉矶
We can't stay in L.A.
海尔的信♥用♥卡♥不能用了
Hal's plastic stopped working.
等黑豹党发现是你杀了拉尔夫
And--and--and when the Panthers find out that you killed Ralph,
所有的黑鸟们都饶不了我们
then all the Blackbirds are gonna come after us.
珊迪 和我一起玩 珊迪
Sadie! Play with me, Sadie!
没有钱就没有女人 海尔
No money, no honey, Hal!
查理 查理 听我说
Charlie, Charlie, listen to me.
我知道我们可以去哪里
I know where we can go.
海尔说那儿有个旧农场 拍电影用的
Hal said there's an old movie ranch.
电影牧场 那是什么东西
Movie ranch? What--what the hell is that?
和我一起摇摆 珊迪
Wiggle me, Sadie!
和我一起摇摆身体
A little wiggle in my piggle?
他们原来在那里拍摄西部电影
It's where they used to make westerns, okay?
而且海尔说那里一个人都没有
And Hal said there's nobody there.
我们可以去那里待着
We could just go there and crash.
在哪里
Where is it?
在北边
Way up north.
和我一起玩 珊迪
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表