剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Just let her go and live her life.
那我的人生呢
What about my life?
我为赢得选举做的贡献跟肯和我父亲一样多
I helped win this election as much as Ken or my father--
我 我还能帮忙赢得更多
me, and I'm gonna help win more.
你情愿做这些也不愿当个合格的母亲
And you would rather do that than be a mom,
不愿帮助你的...
than help your--
我帮过了
I helped.
我爱过她
I loved.
我为她包扎伤口 亲她
I bandaged, kissed,
开车接送她 照顾她
drove, nursed,
为她担心得发疯
worried myself sick.
跟一个我几乎不了解的男人在一起
Stayed with a man I barely know.
为了什么 为了看着她被关进牢房♥
For what? To see her in jail--
她说我把她关在那里
where she tells me I put her there
因为我是个无情的婊♥子♥
'cause I'm such a loveless bitch.
为人父母的就是这样 格蕾丝
I think that's what being a parent is, Grace.
你爱他们 可你得到的却是一生的痛苦
You love them and eat a lifetime of pain in return.
不用你告诉我该如何做父母
Tell me how to be a parent.
你的儿子是叛徒 还害死了自己的母亲
You raised a traitor and put his mother in the ground.
格蕾丝 不要...
Grace, do not--
敢碰我一下 我就杀了你
Touch me, and I'll kill you.
不 你需要人帮忙才行
No, you'd have the help do it.
来的正好
Right on cue.
-格蕾丝... -他没被邀请
- Grace... - He was not invited.
警探 这里有八名特工处的探员
Detective, we have eight Secret Service agents on the premises.
不论你在计划些什么 立刻收手吧
Whatever the plan is here, amend it, now.
我总好奇是什么让你们在一起的
I always wondered what kept you two together.
从没想过是因为尼克松
Never thought it'd be Dick.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-我找谢弗警探 -你是
- I'm looking for Detective Shafe. - You are?
我是他妻子
His wife.
警士 我丈夫在吗 在不在
Sergeant, is my husband here, yes or no?
对不起... 我也不确定为了什么
Apologies for... not exactly sure what.
-他什么时候回来 -很难说
- When will he be back? - It's hard to say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么回事 林德洛夫
What's the problem, Lindenoff?
我穿着紧身裤了还是怎么了
I got a run in my hose or something?
他在哪里
Where is he?
你刚才跟警士说这是警务
You told Sarge this was a police matter.
正好我是警♥察♥ 或许我可以帮你
I happen to be a policeman. Maybe I can help you.
跟班奇·卡特有关
It's about Bunchy Carter.
他因袭击一名警官被捕
He was arrested for assaulting a police officer...
这一点也不像班奇做出来的事
Which doesn't sound like Bunchy at all.
一听就像是班奇做的 说实话
Sounds exactly like Bunchy, actually.
比前几天的小
It's smaller than the other day.
看来我表现不错
Guess I'm doing okay.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
很好 我觉得挺好
Good. Yeah, I feel good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你什么时候把药换成美♥沙♥酮♥
When do you switch me to methadone?
已经换了 两周前
I already did. Two weeks ago.
你真狡猾
Wow. You're a sly one.
我能跟你直说吗 吉米
Can I be straight with you, Jim?
可以 如果我也能跟你直说的话
Yeah, if I can be straight with you.
我知道你不叫吉米
I know your name's not Jim,
我也知道你不是山姆的线人
and I know you're not Sam's snitch.
我确定你是个警♥察♥
I'm pretty sure you're a cop.
你就打算告诉我的这些
Is that what you were gonna tell me?
基本上是吧
Pretty much.
那你打算跟我坦白什么
And what were you gonna tell me?
我是个瘾君子
I'm an addict.
-你还 -没有
- You still...? - No.
问题是 我第一次戒掉后
See, the thing is, after the first time I kicked it,
我开始说我曾经是个瘾君子
I started saying I was an addict.
第二次 我还这么说
Second time, same thing.
等我第五次戒毒时 我明白了
By the fifth time I kicked, well, I just figured,
或许这个你永远也戒不掉
you know, maybe this isn't something you ever leave behind.
所以你是说你帮我戒掉后
So you're saying you're just gonna get me clean,
我还会复发
and I'm just gonna relapse?
我是说你会戒掉毒瘾
I'm saying you're gonna get clean,
但没错 我认为你会复发...
and, yeah, I think you're gonna relapse...
并非因为你软弱或者坏
not because you're weak or bad,
而是因为复发的机率更大
but because relapse happens more often than not.
我这么跟你说 是因为如果我说对了
And I'm saying this to you, because if I'm right,
我不希望你撒谎或躲避 也别自杀
I don't want you to lie or hide, and don't kill yourself.
我不会自杀的
I'm not gonna kill myself.
你不清楚你会做什么
You don't know what you're gonna.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
跟我保证你会回这来戒毒
Just promise me you'll come back here and get clean
不管需要多少次
as many times as you need to.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你打了警♥察♥ -打了
- You punch a cop? - I did.
你们都认识我吧
Do I know my man?
你打人的理由正当吗
And your reason was righteous?
毋庸置疑完全正当
Fully and inarguably.
比卡纳克巨石林更壮观
More magnificent than Carnac.
告诉我细节
So, details.
没有逮捕证 也没有原因
Without warrant or provocation,
你们刑♥警♥队六个穿着制♥服♥的警♥察♥
half a dozen uniformed officers
以及三个警探
and three detectives from your Vice Squad
缴掉我们的武器 搜查
disarmed, searched,
并且袭击了我的保安人员
and assaulted my security personnel.
当我口头上提出反对时 他们攻击了我
When I objected, verbally, they assaulted me
并且开始搜查我们的总部
and began a search of our headquarters.
你想听真正的警♥察♥报告的话 山姆
When you want to hear an actual police report, Sam...
布雷斯 我待会过去
Brez, I will swing by.
与此同时 你可能需要冰敷下眼睛
In the meantime, you maybe want to ice that eye a little bit.
他们说了他们在找什么吗
All right, what'd they say they were looking for?
麻醉毒品
Narcotics.
第一条 任何黑豹党成员
"One--no Black Panther party member
不允许持有麻醉毒品
"shall have narcotics in his possession.
第二条 如果发现任何
"Two--if a Panther member
黑豹党成员持有麻醉毒品
should have narcotics in his possession,
他将被开除
he will be expelled."
黑豹党的第一条和第二条规定 对吗
Rules one and two of the party, right?
差不多吧
Close enough.
但警♥察♥确实发现了
And yet that's what the policemen found.
因为他们带了麻醉毒品去
Because they brought them.
你100%确定你所有的成员
And you're 100% sure that 100% of your foot soldiers
及成员的老婆和孩子完全清白吗
and their women and their kids are 100% clean?
就像你100%肯定你的警♥察♥同事们
Just as sure as you are that 100% of your fellow officers
绝对不会栽赃一样
never plant evidence.
你这就是在伤害我的感情了
All right, well, now you're just trying to hurt my feelings.
-他们说找到了什么 -致幻剂
- What'd they say they found? - LSD.
当时 他们已经开始
Now, by this point, they'd already begun
摩拳擦掌准备对付我们了
to draw weapons and lay hands on us.
-在那个时候 你是... -自卫
- At which point, you... - Defended myself.
以先动手的方式吗 现在不要说谎
By throwing the first punch. Don't lie, now.
他先动的手
He threw the first punch.
但那家伙打过来就好像他要捏造证据一般
But the man hits like he plants evidence...
没有技巧可言
No technique.
我一下就把他放倒了
I dropped him in one pop.
然后呢
And?
他的兄弟们
Retaliation from his brothers...
找到我报复
after they hooked me up.
我不知道 班奇
I don't know, Bunchy.
如果他们叛你有罪 那就是13年的刑期
If they convict you of this, it's 13 years.
我是说 那可真是个漂亮的右勾拳 但值得吗
I mean, it was a hell of a right cross, but was it worth it?
-证据是他们捏造的 -这是你的一面之词
- The evidence was planted! - So you say.
我说的话你可以去证明
And which you can prove.
我们共同经历过很多事情 霍迪亚克
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表