剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
可能拆了其中一些信件 我找到了这些
Maybe some of it gets opened, and I find these.
这可是邮政重罪
That's a postal felony.
-我觉得自己好坏 -她有三个孩子
- I feel so dirty. - She's got three kids.
有一个明显在幼儿期做过手术
One apparently had some surgery as a baby.
他今年9岁 坐在轮椅上
He's nine now, in a wheelchair.
-所以我觉得... -我也这么想
- So I'm thinking-- - Same thing I am.
别闹了 还给我
Hey, give that back, seriously!
-谁想吃烤奶酪 -我想
- Who wants a grilled cheese? - I do.
我喜欢烤奶酪
Love the grilled cheese.
我以为你知道瓜珀和他的人都死了
I'm thinking you know Guapo and all his men are dead.
所以你才会在你姐姐这儿
That's why you're here at your sister's.
格赖得尼夫人 我无法想象你有多害怕
Mrs. Gladner, I can't imagine how scared you are,
尤其是你的孩子们
especially for your kids.
我是一个父亲
I'm a father.
我理解 真的
I understand, I do.
我认为是罗伊·考威克杀了瓜珀
I think Roy Kovic had Guapo killed.
但是我也觉得还有别人
But I also think there was someone else,
军队的人
someone in the military?
也许
Maybe?
我想做个交易
I want to make a deal.
只要你告诉我一切
As soon as you tell me everything.
我要求保护
I want protection.
还是那句话 告诉我一切
Again, tell me everything.
格赖得尼夫人
Mrs. Gladner,
如果我不给检察官提供信息
I have nothing to go to the DA with,
就没办法获得保护性看护的
nothing to the justify the cost and manpower
物力和人力
of protective custody.
露茜尔说他的姓氏是威尔斯
Lucille said his name is Welles,
没有名字
doesn't have a first name.
有几次她无意中听到
Roy called him "Captain"
罗伊在电♥话♥里叫他"上尉"
on a few phone calls she overheard.
他是供应商
He's the supplier.
用阵亡士兵的棺木从越南运海♥洛♥因♥
Shipping heroin from Vietnam in the caskets of dead soldiers.
什么样无视上苍的叛徒
What kind of godless traitor
才会打开烈士的棺木啊
opens up the casket of a dead hero?
这跟我在罗伊钱包里的发现对上了
That fits what I found in Roy's wallet.
出现了好几次"CW"或者"W"
Times, "CW" Or "W."
他打算今晚去见他
He's, uh, he's meeting him tonight.
这就是为啥我被放了鸽子
Must be why I got stood up.
-抱歉 -我会活着的
- Sorry. - I'll live.
也许更长
Maybe longer.
他画了个地图
He drew a map, huh?
对 海边的一条路 不确定是哪儿
Yeah, it's a coast road. Not sure where.
这里有个出口 彭营
And then an exit here, "CP Pen."
-彭营 -圣地亚哥
- "CP Pen"? - San Diego.
彭德尔顿营[美军训练基地]
Camp Pendleton.
所以说如果这位威尔斯上尉
So if this Captain Welles is bringing in
带了好几百斤毒品
hundreds of pounds of dope,
美国♥军♥队和美国政♥府♥知情
U.S. Army and U.S. Government know about it...
我们要逮捕谁 到底要怎么做
Who do we arrest and how do we do that exactly?
真是个好问题
That's a good question.
我恨好问题
I hate good questions.
山姆
Sam.
这是从卡诺加警署发来的吗
That come from Canoga sheriffs?
怎么样了
How's it work?
其实 我不关心 不在乎
A-actually, I don't care. Do not care.
这个身份不明女子不是你要找的女孩
Jane Doe here's not your girl.
不是 但...
No, but...
白人 十八♥九♥岁
Caucasian, late teens,
同样的体型发色
same body type, hair color.
窒息而死
Suffocated.
手腕和嘴上有擦伤
Abrasions on both wrists and mouth.
有固定喜好的杀手
Killer with a type.
对 我这种
Yeah. Me.
查理在哪
Where's Charlie?
也许他去搞他的音乐了
Oh, he's probably off doing his music.
真喜欢你们那些歌♥
Really like those songs you played,
你们做小样了吗
demo you guys did?
他应该出张唱片
He should get a record deal.
他一直在努力
He's been trying.
他应该跟我朋友的男友谈谈
He should talk to my friend's boyfriend.
其实我不知道她是不是他女友
I don't know if she's his girlfriend, exactly.
丹尼斯有点像查理 很自在
Dennis is kind of like Charlie, free.
哪个丹尼斯
Dennis who?
丹尼斯·威尔森 海滩男孩
Dennis Wilson. The Beach Boys?
海滩男孩 冲浪摇滚音乐的经典代表乐团
等等 你认识丹尼斯·威尔森
Wait, you know Dennis Wilson?
我下次和玛吉出去的时候你应该跟我去
You should go with me next time I go with Margie.
那地方很疯的
It's a crazy scene.
派对简直永不停歇
Party that literally never stops.
永远都有50个人在那
There must be 50 people there all the time.
丹尼斯讨厌孤单
Dennis hates being alone.
我听说这边有汤
I hear there's soup.
是的
Yep.
给你
Here you go.
你叫什么名字 小公主
What's your name, little princess?
艾玛
Emma.
今晚我去你房♥间怎么样
How about I come up to your room later on tonight?
爸爸给你讲个床边小故事
Daddy read you a little bedtime story.
查理不会喜欢这样的
Charlie wouldn't like that.
没人在乎查理喜不喜欢
Nobody cares about what Charlie would like.
今晚我们可以去吗
C-can we go tonight?
丹尼斯 记得我吗
Hey, Dennis. Remember me?
帕蒂
Patty?
记得 当然 你好吗
Yeah, yeah, sure. How are you?
这是我朋友艾玛
This is my friend Emma.
早上好
Good morning.
-你要走了吗 -是的
- You going? - Yeah.
-你们会回来吗 -不知道
- Well, you coming back? - I don't know.
会吗
Are we?
对 你会的
Yeah, you are.
我是个废人
I'm a wreck.
我从来没这么废过
I'm never a wreck.
谢谢你
Well, uh, thanks for this.
我们很开心
We had a lot of fun.
好
Yeah.
查理会喜欢这里的
Charlie's gonna love it here.
国防部发出一份声明称
Calling it possibly the greatest military blunder
这是目前为止
of the war so far,
这场战争中最大的军事失误
the Pentagon has issued a statement.
越共♥军♥队于1月30日深夜
The Communists launched a wave of attacks
向南越第一和第二军团战区
in the late night hours of the 30th of January...
发动了一波攻击
In the first and second corps tactical zones in South Vietnam.
你没穿衣服
You're not dressed.
或许你应该当警探
Maybe you should be the detective.
我们还去看沃特吗
We're going to see Walt?
-星期六 -今天就是星期六
- Saturday. - It is Saturday.
是吗
Is it?
你好 奥佩
Hello, Opal.
你确定什么都不需要吗
You sure I can't get you anything?
你现在住这里了吗
So you live here now?
不 不算是
Well, no, not really.
我听说你嫁了个律师
Well, I heard that you married some lawyer.
这样的钻石肯定不是山姆送的
Diamond like that sure didn't come from Sam.
这事挺复杂的
It's complicated.
你上了我男人 给你老公戴了绿帽子
You're stepping out on your husband to ball mine.
这有什么复杂的
How's that complicated?
我只是惊讶这没有发生的更早一些
I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner.
他从来没忘记过你 他怎么会忘呢
He never got over you. I mean, why would he?
乡村俱乐部里最漂亮的女孩
Prettiest girl at the country club.
你和他就好像是电影里的人物
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表