剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
家
Home.
我们还是这么叫它的 是吗
That's what we still call it, right?
我真希望你能看到这日出景色
I wish you could see the sunrise.
太美了
It's so beautiful.
肯 我现在不方便说话
Ken, I can't really talk right now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们生活一团糟
The mess of our lives...
是我造成的 都是因为我
It's me. It's all me.
我也没能处理好
And I can't clean it up.
我累了 我只是...
I'm tired. I'm just--
我只是特别...
I'm just so...
我真的爱过你
I did love you...
和艾玛
and Emma,
我们可爱的孩子
our sweet girl.
我们对她做的事...
What we did to her...
上帝原谅我们
God forgive us both.
肯
Ken.
你好
Hello?
什么
What?
不 我...
No, I--
我的天 什么时候
Oh, my God, when?
我不知道
I don't know.
肯
Ken?
贝蒂·班因打来的
It's Betty Banyin.
海尔受了枪击
Hal's been shot.
医生说他要死了
The doctors say he's gonna die.
进来吧 警官
Oh, yeah. Come on in, Officer.
罗伊 你上个星期二晚上在哪儿
Where were you last Tuesday night, Roy?
我不能说
Oh, I couldn't say.
为什么
Why?
摆好姿势
Assume the position.
面对墙 我要考你一下
Study the wall. There's gonna be a quiz.
你这么做是要干嘛
Look, man, what is all this about?
我告诉你了 上个星期二晚上
I told you. Last Tuesday night.
他和我在一起
He was with me.
你是谁
Who are you?
只是个能担♥保♥他那时候和我在一起的人
Just somebody who can say for sure that Roy was with me.
有身份证件吗 小姐
See some ID, Miss?
真要这样吗
Come on.
这是你新的女朋友吗 罗伊
This your new girlfriend, Roy?
是的 但我知道你肯定要我证明给你看
Yeah, but I know you're gonna want proof,
你干嘛不向他证明一下
so, uh, why don't you show him
我买♥♥给你的胸衣 亲爱的
that corsage I bought you, honey?
警官 我在改邪归正
I'm turning over a new leaf, Officer.
这可能是最后一次条子来敲门了
This could be the last time that the law comes knockin'.
好吧 她正是你需要的
Yeah, she is just what you need.
查曼深入内部了
Charmain going deep.
我们应该做些什么吗
Is there anything we should do?
除了整晚试图
Besides spending all night
救一个不需要被救的警♥察♥之外吗
trying to rescue a cop that doesn't need rescuing?
不 我觉得没别的了
No, I think we're good.
山姆 我之前怎么没发现你看上去有点肿啊
No, Sam, I never noticed, but you're looking a little bloated.
警探被授予英勇勋章
-有点肿 但是油光水滑 -像水獭一样
- Bloated, but sleek. - Like an otter.
水獭 没错 新绰号♥
Otter. Yeah, new nickname.
这词没有牙很难发音
Tough to pronounce without any teeth,
不过可以试一下啊
but give it a whirl.
现在怎么办
So what now?
在我们跟她谈之前别多嘴了
Keep quiet until we talk to her.
这些小丑和他们的同类
These clowns and their ilk
要是收到关于这事的半点风声
get so much as a whiff of what's going on
她就完蛋
and she's gone here.
我要回家睡觉了 行吗
Now I'm gonna go home and go to sleep, all right?
-山姆 -因为我太...
- Hey, Sam. - 'Cause I am so--
山姆森·本尼狄克·霍迪亚克
洛城第一神探
天哪 麦格
Oh, for Pete's sake, Meg.
接待处的警士发现了这个
The desk sergeant just found it.
很好 到男人们的时间了
All righty, man time.
你最好闭上你娇贵的双眸
Might want to close those delicate eyes.
我刚是在跟谢弗说
I was talking to Shafe.
如果这是个玩笑 卡特...
If this is a gag, Cut--
不 我的玩笑都很搞笑的
No, my gags are funny.
这是同一个女孩
It's the same girl.
好吧 这要么是个V要么就是一部分的W...
All right, well, that's either a V or part of a W--
葡萄地中学
Vineland High.
那是他们的校色 我们和他们打过比赛
Those are the colors. We used to play against them.
是葡萄地中学
That's Vineland High.
你怎么看
What are you thinking?
麦格 你去失踪人口科那边查查
Um, Meg, can you walk these over to missing persons,
看范奈司市是否有女孩失踪
see if they've got a girl matching her description,
符合这个体貌特征
disappeared from Van Nuys maybe?
-明白 -谢谢
-Okay, got it. -Thank you.
查理 他是谁
Who is he, Charlie?
这是我们所有人
That one thing in all of us
都无法忽略 逃避 还价 伤害或杀死的事
that we can't ignore, run from, bargain with, hurt, or kill.
你在监狱里认识他的吗
You knew him in prison?
牢里面跟外面的世界不一样
It ain't like the world out here.
我独自一人
I was alone.
势单力孤啊 樱桃
All alone, Cherry.
拉尔夫和他的手下 他们...
Ralph and his crew, they...
他们太多人了
they were too many.
我打不过他们
Just too many to fight.
你为什么要说我假话 查理
Now why you got to lie on me, Charlie?
打
Fight?
拜托 兄弟 我从来没理由让你跟我打
Come on, man. I never gave you cause to fight me.
你自己想让我罩着的
You wanted under my wing.
说啊
Say it.
说啊 查理
Say it, Charlie.
跟以前一样说出来啊
Say it like you used to.
说出来给你女人听啊
Say it so your lady can hear.
真伤人 查理
That hurt, Charlie.
你为什么要伤害教了你一切的人
Why you want to hurt the man that taught you everything?
我们在里面谈过的一切
Everything that we talked about inside?
我护你周全
I kept you safe
在我的世界里对你视如己出
like you were my baby in my world.
现在我们出来了 这是你的世界了
Now we outside, and this is your world.
现在我想让你罩着了
Now I want under your wing.
甜心 一切都好
Everything is fine, sweetheart.
都好得很
Just fine.
这地方要出大事了
This place is about to be jumpin'!
我们很高兴你没事了
Look, we're just glad you're okay.
现在你该撤了
And now you've just got to drop back--
-不 -不
- No. - No?
我要这样 我能行
I want this. I can do this.
查曼 我说这话你别多心
Charmain, please don't take any offense,
我们都很清楚你这么快就打入内部很奇怪
but we both know how weird it can get fast undercover.
今天有个集♥会♥
There's a meet today.
他想让我过去
He wants me there...
还有你
and you.
但是我不确定你该不该去
But I'm not sure you should go.
这是我的案子 查曼
This is my case, Charmain.
-我知道 -我的案子
- Yeah, I know. - My case.
我知道 但是我必须要撒谎
I know. But I had to lie.
我没时间考虑了
I didn't have time to think,
所以我只能把你卖♥♥了
so I kind of just burned you.
我告诉他你在怀疑他
I told him that you were suspicious of him,
所以你派我去查他的业务
that you sent me to check in on his operation.
-这就是为什么我会在殡仪馆 -够机灵
- That's why I was at the funeral home. - Smart.
而且我一点都不喜欢你也不尊重你
And that I didn't like you or respect you,
他想听这个
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表