剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
-他会让我继续调查的 -不 他不会
- He'll let me keep it. - Yeah, no, he won't.
这就是加里克的原话
This comes from Garrick's office.
联调局接管了这案子
The FBI's taking over the case.
为什么会变成联邦案件
Why? What makes this a federal case?
凶手用了外州的子弹吗
They use out-of-state bullets?
-绑♥架♥未遂 -谋杀后绑♥架♥吗
- Attempted kidnapping. - Kidnapping by murder?
凶手有可能是外国特工
And the killers are suspected to be foreign agents.
-哪个国家 奥克兰吗 -他们是联调局
- From what country? Oakland? - It's the FBI.
他们可以随意编造理由
They can make up any crap they want.
你正好可以休息了
This is a break for you.
他们永远破不了这案子的
This is a case that'll never close.
好吧 那让联调局头疼去吧
Okay, fine. It's the FBI's headache.
不 山姆 别这样
No, no, Sam, don't.
虽然我不知道你要给我惹什么麻烦
I don't know what wrench you're about to throw in my ass,
但求你了 住手
but I beg you, don't.
我就喜欢你求我的样子
I love it when you beg.
不 我喘不上气了
No, no, I can't breathe.
我喘不上气了
Oh, no, I can't breathe!
-你是谁 -你是谁
- Who are you? - Who are you?
-我是鲍比·博索莱伊 -上不来气了
- I'm Bobby Beausoleil. - I can't breathe!
-你们对海尔做什么了 -没用
- What are you doing to Hal? - It's not working.
没用 没用
It's not working. It's not working.
-海尔 兄弟 -不
- Hal, man, Hal-- - No.
呼吸 呼吸
Hey, breathe, breathe.
你是谁
Who are you?
不 博比 是博比
No. Bobby. It's Bobby.
最好的妞是博比的
Oh, Bobby gets the best girls.
妞 没错 海尔
Girls--yeah, I do, Hal.
海尔药嗑多了嗨翻了吧
Hal's far out, for a quad.
不 博比 堵住了
No! Bobby, it's stuck.
呼吸道堵住了
Air's stuck.
给他按♥摩♥前额
Hey, massage his forehead.
我没法
I can't--
-迷幻药刺♥激♥到他了 -迷幻药 疯了吧
- Acid's freaking him out. - Acid? Are you crazy?
不能给他吃那么多迷幻药
You can't give a quad acid.
-呼吸 -他得吃麦色卡林
- Air-- - He needs mescaline.
我室友就是做麦色卡林得
The guy I'm crashing with-- he makes mesc.
-好 -好 那药能疏通气道
- Okay. - Yeah, that'll clear your jets.
好吗 海尔 我打给他
All right, Hal? I'll give him a call.
但我要这妞帮忙卖♥♥身付账
But I need this chick's help to score.
-能带她走吗 -好
- Can I have her? - Okay.
快去 听他吩咐
Go, do what he says.
再见 博比
Bye, Bobby.
干嘛这么着急
What the hell's the rush?
我都要去吃晚餐了
I was on my way to dinner.
抱歉 但消息十分紧急
Sorry, but the information I have for you is urgent,
半小时后我得去一个
and I need to be at a consciousness-raising group
自觉团体
in half an hour.
总之我得立刻见你
Anyway, I needed to see you pronto,
因为婉达说非盟想趁黑豹党群龙无首
because Wanda says that UA is gonna take down the Panthers
不堪一击时 把他们一举拿下
while they're weak and leaderless.
她不知道什么时候行动 但她猜
She wasn't positive when, but she thinks
不是今晚就是明天
it will be tonight or tomorrow.
很好
Good.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
我吃完牛排就赶回家看湖人队比赛
I'm going to have a steak and catch the Lakers game.
所以你任由非盟袭击他们
So you're just gonna let UA hit them?
这一切正如我们所愿
This is what we wanted to happen.
别让我后悔
Do not make me regret this.
我告诉你只因为没人在意
I'm only telling you because no one else will care
我们的无作为会害死无辜群众
that if we don't do something, innocent people will die.
我也爱你
I love you too.
非盟今晚或明天会袭击黑豹党总部
United Africa is attacking Panthers HQ tonight or tomorrow.
-你怎么知道 -你不是爱我吗
- How do you know? - I thought you love me.
爱我就信任我 按我说的做
If you love me, then trust me, and do what I say.
你这种态度
Well, with that kind of attitude,
怕是一辈子也嫁不出去
you're never gonna get married.
就算我对你毫无隐瞒
Even if I told you everything that I know,
也比不上知道非盟要屠♥杀♥
nothing will help you more than knowing
黑豹党人更有帮助 懂吗
UA will massacre the Panthers, okay?
丹尼斯 好久不见
Hey, Dennis. Long time no see--
我要杀了你 查理 杀了你
Kill you, Charlie. Kill you--
把这禽兽拉开
Get this ape off me!
我要杀了你 查理 听清楚了
I will kill you, Charlie. You hear me?
我要杀了你 查理
I'm gonna kill you, Charlie!
走吧
Let's go.
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥怎么办
What about my brothers and sisters?
我没法保释75个黑豹党人
I can't make bail for 75 Panthers.
钱只够保释我妻子
I can only afford my wife.
走吧
Come on.
待在这也无济于事
You ain't doing nobody any good in here.
抱歉电♥话♥打到你家里了
Sorry to be calling you at home,
但我得尽快跟
but I needed to talk to Bill
比尔谈话
as soon as possible.
他什么时候从巴黎回来
Oh, and when does he get back from Paris?
好 谢谢 玛丽
Right. Thank you, Mary.
期待尽早见到你
Hoping to see you soon.
艾玛
Emma,
你去哪儿了
where were you?
我去找查理了
I went to look for Charlie.
你为什么想找他 艾玛
Why do you want to find him, Emma?
你亲口跟我说你害怕他
You told me yourself he frightens you.
有时人人都让我害怕
Sometimes everybody frightens me.
这恐怕不会有助你恢复记忆
That's probably not gonna help your memory.
我去螺旋梯了
I went out to Spiral.
他们都不在
They're gone.
整个家庭都不在了
The whole Family's gone.
新公♥司♥怎么样了
How's the new firm?
老客户还照顾生意吗
The old clients coming along?
有几个一直没信
Haven't heard back from a few.
来来去去 你懂的
Traveling, you know.
不过有起色了
Making progress.
麦色卡林 开启自我探索的大门
Mescaline, an invitation to the self to know itself.
这是纯的吧 加里 没添加什么
It's only mesc, right, Gary? It's not cut with anything?
给残疾人吃的 得小心点
This guy's a cripple. We got to be careful.
绝对纯的一批货 零添加
It's a totally clean batch. No impurities.
-很好 -悲催的现实
- Great. - Sad but true.
就算是绝对纯粹的货也有生产成本
Even something totally pure costs money to manufacture.
给你爽一把抵账如何
How about feeling good instead?
不需要
Ah, there's--there's no need.
我凡事都追求纯粹
I prefer purity in all things.
现在没钱也没关系
If you don't have any money right now, that's all right.
你朋友需要帮忙
Your friend needs help.
等我需要帮忙了 你帮我就是
When I need your help, you'll help.
心急吃不了热豆腐
All things come to he who waits.
够义气 加里·辛曼
That's my man, Gary the Hinman.
不要爱 也不要钱
Doesn't want love, and he doesn't need cash.
无欲无求 最为重要
It's important to be free of wants and needs.
这是启迪之路
It's the path to enlightenment.
你有颗美丽的心灵
You have a beautiful soul.
披头士乐队的一首歌♥曲
用断翅黑鸟挣扎飞翔象征压♥迫♥下的弱势种族奋发向上
你会飞起来的 黑鸟
You will arise, Blackbird.
你们的千年就要到来
Your 1,000 years are coming.
-闭嘴 查理 -你会飞升 黑鸟
- Shut that mouth, Charlie. - You will fly, Blackbird.
我不是鸟 查理 闭嘴
Ain't no bird, Charlie. Shut up.
你是我的黑鸟
Oh, you're my Blackbird.
你双目失明 双翅折断
You're blind, and your wings are broke.
你会腾空飞翔
You will arise and fly,
披头士乐队的歌♥
曼森将黑人与白人间的战争和末世情况视为回旋滑梯
回旋滑梯时代就降临了
and that's when Helter Skelter starts.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表