剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
你已经有很多事挥之不去了
You got enough haunting you already.
这什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
你扪心自问 山姆
Ask a mirror, Sam.
冰奶咖啡
"Ca phe sua da?"
我念得对吗
Is that right?
冰奶咖啡 冰咖啡
"Ca phe sua da." Iced coffee.
更准确的说 是冰奶咖啡
Well...iced milk coffee, to be more exact.
你是个律师
You're a lawyer.
我以为你喜欢凡事被精确定义
I assume you like things to be defined exactly.
你说得对 我是喜欢
You are right. I do.
味道很重啊
It's very strong.
西贡人尤其觉得西方的咖啡
Saigonese in particular find coffee in the West
...没作用
to be, uh, ineffective.
我能理解 它也特别甜
I can see that. It's very sweet, also.
因为加了炼乳
Ah, that's the condensed milk.
但你要是不喜欢的话
But please, if you don't like it--
我能跟你说实话吗
Can I tell you,
我喜欢黑咖啡
I'm a black coffee man.
我打算为了外交强忍♥着喝完
I was prepared to suffer through this for diplomacy's sake.
但它很好喝 我没感到一点煎熬
But it's delicious. I'm not suffering at all.
法国人最初在越南种植咖啡的时候 长势喜人
When the French first planted coffee in Vietnam, it thrived.
在任何人看来都堪称完美 除了他们自己
A success by any standards but theirs.
他们要的是法式牛奶咖啡
They wanted their café au lait,
但我们没有足够的乳牛满足他们
but we didn't have enough dairy cows to satisfy them.
所以他们就用炼乳 罐装奶
So they used condensed milk, the canned milk,
也因此增添了甜度
which gives it its sweetness also.
-那冰呢 -我们国家非常炎热
- And the ice? - Our country is very hot.
这么多年来 人们相信冰奶咖啡
Over the years, a belief has arisen that "Ca phe sua da"
能够成为人与人之间的桥梁
can be a bridge between people.
是吗 怎么说
Is that right? How so?
与人同饮能让人放松
Drinking it together helps people relax.
它能让信息的传递更简单
It can make messages easier to deliver,
让那些难以启齿的事更容易说出来
and difficult things easier to say.
这第十一小时的停火
This eleventh-hour cease-fire,
巴黎的和谈
the peace talks in Paris,
我有一条关于这些和谈的消息
I have a message about them,
是我的上司向你上司传递的信息
a message from my boss to yours.
-是什么 -继续停火
- What is it? - To hold on,
直到竞选之后
till after the election.
停火是因为他会赢得选举 等他赢后
Hold on because he is gonna win, and when he does,
尼克松政♥府♥会给绍将军
the Nixon presidency will give General Thieu
他所需要的支持 不会让他在世界舞台上
the support he needs and not leave him hung out to dry
孤立无援
on the world stage.
这是条非常重要的消息
A very important message,
传达得非常到位
delivered very well.
所言非虚 咖啡是桥梁
It's true. That coffee is a bridge.
麦格
Meg.
他们到这里来找谁
Who are they here to see?
那位女士要找纳瓦斯警士
The one lady asked for Sergeant Navas
说是和一起交通事故有关
about a traffic accident.
-是她们出交通事故了吗 -不是
- That they were in? - No.
她提交的失踪人口案件刚刚被发现
She filed a missing persons that just got put together
和发生在罗斯默尔的肇事逃逸案有关
with a hit-and-run fatality on Rossmore.
是一个年长的男人 说是她未婚夫
It was an older man, her fiancé, she says.
好浪漫啊 我是说 很悲伤
Isn't that sweet? I mean, and sad.
因为他死了 怎么了
Because he's dead. Why?
只是这两人看起来很眼熟
Ah, there's just something familiar about those two.
但不是什么好的感觉
But not in a good way.
奥莱纳·克拉夫丘克
Olena Kravchuk.
知道名字也没什么用
Yeah, that's not helping very much.
-另一个人签名了吗 -没有
- Did the other one sign in? - No.
去告诉她我们现在需要所有
Go tell her that we're keeping a statistical record
前来报案的人都留下记录
of all our walk-in visitors
这样我们能更好地为社区安全服务
to better help serve the needs of the community.
-是吗 -没错
- We are? - Yes.
你躲在这儿干吗
Why you lurking up here?
我还以为卡特勒这周出城了
I thought Cutler was out of town this week.
我没有躲 过来
I'm not lurking. Come here.
维拉·博科
Vira Boyko.
她们都是乌克兰人
They're both Ukrainian.
也许是因为她们让我想起我祖母
Maybe they remind me of my grandma.
她想要他事故得报告
She wants the accident report on him
这样她可以去加利福尼亚人寿保险提交申请
so she can file with California Life Annuity Insurance,
但我没有那份报告
except I don't have it,
所以我得去看看为什么验尸官没签那报告
so I gotta go check why the coroner hasn't signed off,
因为我今天除了跑腿没有其他事可做
'cause I have nothing else to do today.
我可以替你过去
I can go for you.
为什么 你为什么要替我跑腿
Why? Why would you do that?
因为我觉得那两个人怪怪的
There's just something bugging me about those two.
也许和斯普林聊聊能让我想起来
Maybe talking to Spring will jog my memory.
你不会因此欠我人情的
You won't owe me a favor, all right?
我知道我不欠你 又不是我求你的
Oh, I know I won't. I didn't ask.
是你自愿的
You volunteered.
为什么你就不能高兴点
Why can't you just ever be happy?
扫兴鬼
You hammertoe.
一起肇事逃逸案 一个老人
A hit-and-run fatality, old guy.
纳瓦斯警士说你还没给他事故报告
Sergeant Navas said you hadn't released the accident report yet.
戴维·科赫 77岁
David Koch, 77.
多处肋骨骨折 头骨骨裂
Multiple rib fractures, skull fracture.
我在等毒性分♥析♥报告
I'm just waiting on the toxicology.
为什么 你觉得毒性检查会有什么结果
Why? What do you think that'll show?
他没有绊倒在路边
Well, he didn't step off a curb
或者闯红灯过马路
or cross against the light
也不符合一般的肇事逃逸案件
or one of your more traditional hit-and-run scenarios.
科赫先生被车碾过时是躺在巷子地上的
Mr. Koch got run over while he was lying down in an alley.
所以我猜他不是喝酒了就是服用了药物
So I'm assuming either liquor or drugs--
就是这个
That's it!
-你认识乔·威尔森吗 -我的前任
- You know Joe Wilson? - Before my time.
我们以前还在你那玩过一次扑克
But we played poker at your place once, I think.
-上帝 -给我吧
- Dear God. - I'll take that.
我知道那是什么
I know what that is.
所以乔解剖的尸体也躺着被车碾过吗
So Joe's old guy was run over when he was lying down too?
这个我不记得了 但是我记起来
That I don't remember, but now I do remember
来领♥取♥尸体的人是谁了
who showed up to claim the body.
克拉夫丘克女士 博科女士
Miss Kravchuk, Miss Boyko,
非常感谢你们的耐心等待
Hi, thank you for waiting so patiently.
霍迪亚克 这是个乌克兰名字
Hodiak. It's Ukrainian name.
是的 没错
It is. That's right.
我就会说这几句乌克兰语
That's about the limit of my repertoire.
我的祖母来自利沃夫
My grandmother was from L'viv,
但她在我很小的时候就去世了
but she died when I was very young.
我还知道怎么说这句
Oh, I also know how to say,
山姆森 你要是成为牧师
"Samson, it would make your babunia very happy
你的祖母会非常开心的
if you would become a priest."
"牧师"怎么说来着
What's the word for "Priest"?
-你没听她的话 -没 我没听
- You did not listen. - I did not listen, no.
恐怕我要告诉你们一些坏消息了
Well, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.
你们想要的报告还没出来
The report that you wanted is not ready yet.
验尸官还有一堆案子要处理
The coroner has a backlog of cases,
而且他人手不够
and he's understaffed,
所以抱歉了
so apologies.
她感到非常沮丧
She's frustrated, very much.
她觉得在一切尘埃落定之前
She's, uh--she's feeling like she cannot mourn for her loss
她都不能表达哀思
while all of this is overhanging.
我这么跟你说吧
I'll tell you what.
我会优先处理这个案件
I'm gonna make this case a priority
因为二位女同胞让我想起了我的祖母
for my countrywomen who remind me of my babunia, okay?
不过这案子还是要花一段时间
But it's still gonna take a little time,
所以你们还得回来
so you will have to come back.
什么时候
When?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表