剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
- that that's the truth? - Yes.
宝贝 相信我
Baby, come on.
真的 我没骗你
Honest, that is the truth. Okay?
山姆森·本尼狄克·霍迪亚克 洛杉矶第一警探
是亚当斯吗 我是山姆·霍迪亚克
Hey Adams? It's Sam Hodiak.
你还报道罪案吗
Are you still working the crime beat?
你想不想要这个料
You want a story or not?
现在外头有个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, there's this walking bowel movement out there
想通过谋杀女性
who's trying to get my attention
来引起我的注意
by killing girls.
亲爱的
Honey?
给我也接杯水 好吗
Get me a glass, too?
好
Yeah.
怎么不开心呀
You seem upset.
虽说你以前就干过不少破事 山姆
You've pulled some crap, Sammy,
但背着我去找报社
but going to the press behind my back?
我觉得是时候结束单方面的对话了
I thought it was time to make it a two-way conversation.
"他只是个外行"
"He's just an amateur."
"他迟早会出错"
"It's only a matter of time before he slips up."
这是在挑衅吗
What is this, a challenge?
我们要是不引他出来
The guy's gonna stay in the woodwork
-他就会一直躲着 -不 不 不
- unless we draw him out. - No, no, no.
这样做只会激怒他
The only thing this is gonna do is egg him on.
你
You--
抱歉打扰 霍迪亚克 有个娘们儿要见你
Sorry. Hodiak, there's a broad to see you.
达恩..巴恩
Darn...Barn.
不对 不是巴恩 是
No, it's not Barn, it's, um--
-卡恩 -对 好像是这个
- Karn? - Yeah, that sounds right.
因为就是卡恩 康韦
Because it is, Conway.
你把她放鞋盒里了
What, did you put her in a shoebox?
没 我让她去休息室了
No, I put her in the break room.
你不是和格蕾丝
Thought you and Grace were, uh--
在约会吗
doing your own thing.
我晚点再跟你说 亲爱的艾比
I'll fill you in later, Dear Abby.
霍迪亚克警探
Detective Hodiak.
为准确起见 她不是个"娘们儿"
For the record, not a "Broad."
我只是想跟你说 想让你看到
I just wanted to tell you--show you--
我的生活已经回到正轨
that my life's back on track now.
我们没有继续住在之前那房♥子里了
We're not living in that house anymore.
我现在和海滩男孩的丹尼斯·威尔森住在一起
I'm staying with Dennis Wilson of The Beach Boys.
他在帮我开启音乐事业
He's helping me start a music career.
所以你
So you, uh,
你回来就是专程来向一个打着领带的老男人道谢吗
you came back just to thank an old guy in a tie?
还是你打算告诉我你来这的真正目的
Or you want to tell me why you're really here?
丹尼斯给我们带来了积极的影响
Look, Dennis has been great for us.
查理现在整天只玩音乐
All Charlie does now is just play music.
每天都是 不干别的
Every day, that's it.
如果你接下来要说的词不是"但是"
If your next word isn't "but,"
我需要再来一杯咖啡
I'm gonna need another cup of coffee
避免我睡着
to keep me awake during this.
但是
But...
有这么个人
There's this guy.
一个查理的老朋友
From Charlie's past?
他一直紧跟着我们 我怕
He's been on our tail and I'm just afraid that--
就是他把查理领上做皮条客这条路的
He's the one that taught Charlie to pimp.
我听他说
And I heard this guy say
他想靠我东山再起
that he wanted to start back up again, with me.
你的海滩男孩朋友呢
What about your Beach Boy friend?
他不能保护你吗
He can't keep you safe?
那样他会害死自己的
He'd get himself killed trying.
他不是个斗士 他是鼓手
He's not a fighter. He's a drummer.
可惜我们不能因为某人想做什么
Well, unfortunately we can't lock up people
就抓捕他们 除非他真的
for what they want to do, so unless he actually--
他处于假释中
He's on parole.
昨天他攻击了我朋友
And he attacked my friends yesterday.
他叫拉尔夫·丘奇
His name is Ralph Church.
*Look over yonder*
*What do you see?*
*The sun is a-rising*
-卡恩小姐 -什么事
- Miss Karn. - Yes?
威尔森先生派我们来的
Mr. Wilson sent us for you.
请上车
Miss.
*A new day is comin'*
谢谢
Thank you.
*Ooh ooh*
*People are changin'*
*Ain't it beautiful? Ooh ooh*
*Crystal blue persuasion*
警♥察♥先开枪的
The cops shot first.
那些黑豹党的成员什么都没做
Those Panthers did nothing.
除了一如既往的毫无畏惧
Nothing but stand tall.
他们被射杀是因为他们用脑思考
They got gunned down because they think.
警方最怕的就是用脑子的人
The Man's biggest fear is anybody who uses their brain.
而我们每天都用脑思考
That's what we do. We do it every day.
所以我搞来了这个
That's why I got this.
我建议各位都去搞一把
I say everyone here do the same.
因为下次的六点新闻
'Cause next time that story's on the 6:00,
报道的可能就是我们
it could be us.
不会是我们的
It won't be us.
你能解释一下为什么吗
You want to say why not?
警♥察♥射杀黑豹党人不是因为他们思考
Those cops didn't shoot the Panthers 'cause they think.
而是因为警♥察♥害怕他们
They shot them 'cause they're scared of them.
而我们 放心吧 我们没事
But us? Sleep tight, we're fine.
他们甚至不知道我们的存在
Hell, they hardly even know we exist.
行了 你今天的话够多了
All right, that's enough outta you today.
我们在校园里小有名气
On campus we're a name,
但走出学校 放眼全国
but off campus in the middle of the country,
-选民们... -够了
- where the voters are-- - Hey, listen.
你今天说得够多了
We've had enough of you talking.
我们只不过是逃课的孩子
We're just the kids who skip class,
只会静♥坐♥抗♥议♥
call it a sit-in.
如果当时那个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
Yeah, well, if that bomb would have gone off,
情况就不一样了
different story.
可惜没炸 所以...
Well, it didn't, so--
好吧 下次我们传达信息的时候
All right, well, the next time we send a message,
我们会确保万无一失
we'll make sure it's heard.
我们在讨论什么 枪杀人们吗
What are we talking about? Shooting people?
亲爱的 我们在说话呢
Darlin', we're talking.
难道我不是这个团队的吗
Am I not a part of this group?
不 你是 你的角色也很重要
No, you are. Very vital role, too.
因为我的兄弟们不能没有姑娘
You know, 'cause none of us guys can ourselves off.
查曼 我们走吧
Charmain, let's go.
我想留在这儿
I wanna stay here.
煽动 煽动他们干什么
Provoke? Provoke them to do what?
我真的不能说
I really can't say.
你觉得这些人危险吗
Are these dangerous people, you think?
是的 很危险
Yeah. They are.
我在同志酒吧做卧底的时候
You know, when I worked undercover at the homo bars,
真的是苦不堪言
vice, I went way past my comfortable.
不过你不能逮捕他们
But you can't actually arrest them
除非他们触犯了法律
until they break the law.
山姆 这不是指控同性接吻
Sam, this is not some homo kissing charge.
这可是...
This is--
那么这究竟是什么
What is it exactly, then?
我不知道如何...
I don't know how--
我不能说是因为不允许我说
I can't talk about it 'cause I'm not allowed to talk about it.
好吧
Okay, good.
很高兴我们能推心置腹地交流
Well, I'm glad we had this heart-to-heart.
拜托了
Please.
你是莱卡
You're Laika.
-谁 -莱卡
- Who? - Laika.
第一只进入太空的狗
First dog in space?
俄♥国♥人还觉得很可爱
Cute, too, for a Russian.
什么意思
Excuse me?
看看周围 你是独一无二的
Look around. You're the first of your kind.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表