剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
玛丽 我要走了
Mary, I've got to go.
山姆我送你上车吧
Sam, can I walk you to your car?
没关系 我想跟玛丽喝杯咖啡
No, I'm actually-- I'm gonna have a cup of coffee with Mary.
好吧
Oh, okay.
一会儿见
I'll see you later.
我为他生了四个孩子
I bore him four children,
他竟然懒得亲我的嘴
and he won't even kiss me on the lips.
你跟他说还是我来说
Are you gonna tell him, or should I?
他整天都很痛苦吗
Is he suffering all day long?
我觉得你已经表明了立场
I think you've made your point.
没有
No, no.
当你告诉他
When you tell him
他试图掩盖背着我去嫖♥妓♥的勾当
that all his scrambling to hide his whoring from me
只是一出可怜的闹剧
was a pathetic farce,
那时候我才算表明了立场
that's when I've made my point.
我想带你进录音室
I want to get you in the studio.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你的声音很棒
Your voice is amazing.
-你真疯狂 -我可以带你进去
- Oh, you're crazy. - I can get you in.
-好啊 -我们唱二重唱
- Yeah. - We'll do a duet.
-二重唱 -是的 我和你
- A duet? - Yeah, me and you.
-和我 -当然
- With me? - Of course.
我写好了 丹尼斯
It's ready, Dennis.
我的新歌♥
My new song.
*漂亮的女孩*
*Pretty girl*
*曼妙的姑娘*
*Pretty, pretty girl*
*不复存在*
*Cease to exist*
*过来说你爱我*
*Just come and say you love me*
*放弃你的世界*
*Give up your world*
*加油 你可以做到*
*Oh, come on, you can be*
*我们是同类*
*I'm your kind*
*你的同类啊 我能预见*
*Oh, your kind, and I can see*
*前行 前行*
*Walk on, walk on*
*我爱你 漂亮的姑娘*
*I love you, pretty girl*
*我为你而存在*
*My life is yours*
*你可以拥有我的世界*
*And you can have my world *
*上过的课什么都没教会我*
*Never had a lesson I ever learned *
*但我知道总会轮到我们*
*But I know we all get our turn*
山姆森·本尼狄克·霍迪亚克
罗伯特·F·肯尼迪的头号♥警探
*我爱你*
*I love you*
*不知道如何不爱你*
*Never learn not to love you*
*臣服是恩赐*
*Submission is a gift*
*快来臣服于你哥哥*
*Come on and give it to your brother*
*相爱和理解*
*Love and understanding*
*是为互相准备的*
*Is meant for one another*
*我们是同类*
*I'm your kind*
*同类啊*
*Oh, your kind*
*我是你哥哥*
*I'm your brother*
*不知道如何不爱你*
*Never learn not to love you*
*不知道如何不爱你*
*Never learn not to love you*
查理
Charlie, man,
你一定要给特里表演这首歌♥
you gotta play that for Terry.
如果他不给你录 我录
Look, if he won't record it for you, man, I will.
好啊
Great.
我想现在就去给特里表演
I want to play for Terry now. Right now.
我们去那个派对吧 我要唱给他
Let's--let's go to that party, and I'll play.
他喜欢哪个
Which-- which one does he like?
吉恩还是博比
Gene or Bobby?
特里说他喜欢
Terry said that he likes the dude
那个打心底里憎恶
who really, really hates--
打心底里憎恶战争的哥们儿
I mean, just really hates the war.
那就是博比了
Well, that's Bobby.
没人比博比更憎恶战争
Nobody hates the war more than Bobby.
普通身高 黑发
Average height. Black hair.
有点壮
A little heavyset.
对 短粗胖
Yeah, like, chunky.
最近三天 乌黑头发
Last three days, raven hair?
那是黑发
That's black hair.
有人失踪了
Got a missing person for you.
不留痕迹从人间蒸发
Disappeared without a trace.
*All right*
*I've been searching the whole wide world*
*Just to find me the kind of girl*
*To give me a whole lot of love*
*There's no one up above*
小樱桃 丹尼斯 查理
Cherry, Dennis, and Charlie.
你们来这做什么
What are y'all doing here?
你们刚刚错过卡拉马祖巫师
You just missed the Wizards of Kalamazoo.
他们刚表演完 更像一群动物而不是巫师
They just played. More zoo than wizard.
你们为何而来
How come you're making this scene?
查理写了首新曲子
Charlie's got a great new tune, man.
他来这唱给特里听
He's here to play it for Terry.
特里不在这里
Well, Terry's not here.
他不在 我昨晚见到他还问了他
No, I saw him last night and I asked him.
特里喜欢吉恩·麦卡锡是因为他第一个
Terry likes Gene McCarthy because he was the first
公开站出来反对战争
to come out against the war.
在哪儿见到他的
Where's that?
我们过去 我到那边去表演
We'll go there. I'll play there.
梅尔彻肯定已经走了
Melcher won't be there now.
麦卡锡输了
McCarthy lost.
不 梅尔彻肯定早走了
No, Melcher will be long gone.
他不和失败者混
He don't hang with losers.
我们要博比 我们要博比
We want Bobby! We want Bobby!
我们要博比 我们要博比
We want Bobby! We want Bobby!
我们要博比 我们要博比
We want Bobby! We want Bobby!
现在我们宣布
And now, we present the winner
加州民♥主♥党初选获胜者
of the California Democratic primary,
参议员罗伯特·F·肯尼迪
Senator Robert F. Kennedy!
恭喜你们获胜
Congratulations on your victory.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, buddy.
很高兴你加入团队
I am so glad you joined the team.
我们要向白宫进发
We're going all the way,
你会让我们的竞选...
and you're the guy that's gonna make it--
我不是过来当保镖的 肖恩
I'm not here to be a bodyguard, Sean.
你知道我来的原因
You know why I'm here.
马丁·欧莱利 那个皮条客失踪了
Martin O'Reilly, the pimp, is missing.
很好 你可能把他吓跑了
Good. You probably scared him off.
你那些能干的手下把他埋哪了
Where'd your genius boys bury him?
-希望不是沥青坑 -不是吧
- I hope it's not the Tar Pits. - Come on.
我犯得着去收拾那种人♥渣♥吗
Why would I bother with that scum?
你自己说了 不是他干的
You yourself said he wasn't responsible.
但等我告诉你时
And by the time I told you that,
你的手下已经动手了
it was too late to call your boys off.
那个贱♥人♥树敌无数
There must have been a thousand guys
-想他死的人多了 -别敷衍我了
- who wanted to kill that creep. - Would you stop with that,
不然别怪我把你揍趴下
or I will pound you into the ground.
那你打我试试啊 山姆
I'd like to see you try that, Sam.
我可能看起来不如当年猛了
I may look like I've gotten soft,
但试试就知道了
but you're gonna have to prove that.
我为了你去跟踪他
I fingered him for you.
你利用了我
You used me!
好了 山姆 行了 听着
Okay, Sam. Okay! Look...
那样确实做错了
It was a mistake all around, okay?
但说真的
But really, is the world
一个皮条客死了 世界就不美好了吗
that much worse off 'cause a pimp is dead?
是玛丽
It's Mary.
-勒索你的人 -什么
- The blackmailer. - What?
勒索你的人是你妻子
The blackmailer is your wife!
她为什么要勒索我
I can't--why would she blackmail me?
是个局
It's a sham.
她知道你招♥妓♥的事情
She knows all about your whoring,
她想看着你受煎熬
and she wants to see you suffer.
在这里等着 在这里等一下
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表