剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
不是这样的 她们很好
No, it's not that. They're great.
-你们都很好 -没错 我们都很好
- You're all great. - Yes, we are great, man.
我们给你真理
We give you truth.
你要不惜一切做你要做的事
You need to be where it's at to do what you do, all right?
我们就是那件事
We're what that is.
就算要花十万块
Even if it's $100,000?
真实的代价 摇滚巨星
Cost of authenticity, rock star.
那我们要着手搞一下了
Well, then I guess we'd better get down to it
开始录歌♥之类的
and start recording something then, huh?
好吧 我是说 真的太好了
Well...well, yeah. I mean, hell, yeah.
是谁打来的
Wait, who was that?
是你的男人打来的吗
Got yourself a gentleman caller?
是医生那边打来的
That was the doctor's office.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
档案室里没有 接待处也没有
Nothing in Records. Nothing in Reception.
哪儿都没有
Nothing anywhere.
康韦说他会放在我桌上的
Conway said he would put it on my desk.
但我桌上什么都没有
There is nothing on my desk.
如果这是艾伦·方特那种隐藏相机的恶搞
If this is some Allen Funt crap--
-麦格 -刚来的
- Meg! - Just came in.
女佣今早上工发现她老板死在地上
Maid came to work this morning to find her boss on the floor.
谁想接手这个案子
So who wants this case?
我们俩在调查
Two of us are investigating.
有个人在调查早饭
One of us is investigating breakfast.
你有什么好调查的 霍迪亚克
You investigating dust bunnies, Hodiak?
找一个鞋盒
Looking for a shoebox.
-可能在怪兽旁边 -等等
- Probably next to a unicorn. - Wait.
这个鞋盒吗 我来的时候它就在我桌上了
This shoebox? It was sitting on my desk when I got in.
康韦
Conway.
还不知道你穿女士34码的鞋呢
Didn't know you wore a ladies' 4.
这谁来接手
So who's gonna take this?
好吧
Fine.
给山姆吧
Give that to Sam.
他花太多时间琢磨被捆起来的女孩了
He's spent enough time daydreaming about girls in ropes.
莎士比亚都不能把这个写得更好了
Shakespeare couldn't have written this one better.
尼克松踏破铁鞋无觅处
Dick's long, hard climb just became
得来全不费工夫
a quick ride down a greased slide.
敬天时地利人和
To acts of God and man.
一直都觉得他很假
Always thought he was a fake.
谁 肯尼迪吗
Who, Kennedy?
那套"民享"的扯淡
That "for the people" horse hockey.
一个不会撒谎欺骗的地道政客
A born-and-bred politician who doesn't lie and cheat?
-拜托 -没错 没错
- Please. - Right. Right.
但是 年轻人正当壮年 充满活力
Still, young guy in his prime, vibrant...
还是很悲伤
There's a sadness.
心太软 你最好硬气起来考虑一下
Softie. Better toughen up and think what appointment you want
尼克松当总统后你要什么职位
when Nixon takes office.
他现在以两位数领先
He's leading by double digits.
我立马考虑
I'll get right on that.
还有个新问题
There's just one new hurdle.
-是什么 -约翰逊
- What's that? - Johnson.
他既失败又丢脸
He's a failure and an embarrassment.
他秘密与北约进行了停火交涉
He's in secret cease-fire talks with Hanoi.
南越还得同意
Well, Saigon will still have to agree.
或者被迫同意
Or be strong-armed to agree.
我们得终止交涉
We need to stop the talks.
没错
Right.
没错
Right.
*Dear, I've been planning and scheming*
*And wracking my brain*
*For some phrase to express my love for you*
*But the simple words of love*
*With their smooth melodic sounds*
*Anyone could say them and not mean it*
*I could have said it, or sung it*
*Or quoted from verse*
*But the words wouldn't prove my love for you*
*There's just one way to complete*
*My desires from deep inside*
*One little kiss will do it*
*One little kiss would do it*
你什么情况下会想
At what point do you go
"是时候捅第三刀了"
"Time to move on to knife number three"?
我妈妈曾给贝克小姐干活
My mother worked for Miss Becker.
我在这里长大
I grew up here.
我明白这和家是不一样的
I mean, I know it's not the same as family.
我在这里工作
I work here.
但还是很温馨
But it was very warm.
我明白
I understand.
贝克小姐
Now, Miss Becker--
我早上来这的时候就这样了
Uh, like that when I got here this morning.
有任何强行闯入的痕迹吗
Any signs of forced entry?
我从后面进来 就和往常一样
I go in the back. It was...like always.
-对不起 我不知道 -没关系
- I'm sorry, I don't know. - No, no.
还有别人在这里工作吗
Does anybody else work here?
只有我和厨子乔
Just me and the cook, Joe.
-他是新来的 -来了多久了
- He's new. - How new?
她上周才解雇了上一个
She fired the last one about a week ago?
你毁了炸♥弹♥
You destroyed the bomb.
我把它浸湿了 希望能毁了它
Well, I drenched it and hoped that that would destroy it.
你为什么那么做
Why the hell would you do that?
因为会死人啊
Because people would die.
也许吧 然后我们就能有所行动了
Maybe so. And we can do something about that.
我们可以把他们关进监狱
We can imprison people.
还能在终结"学民社"和其他类似团体上
We could take considerable steps to put an end to SDS
做出重要进展
and other groups like it.
人家只是坐着聊聊天 我们能做什么呢
Ask me what we can do about people sitting and talking.
我派你是去当眼线
Look, I put you in to be eyes and ears,
不是冲去当拆弹专家
not charge in like Lancelot the bomb defuser.
下次帮大家个忙 别插手了
So next time, do us both a favor and sit on your hands.
如果可以的话 朝正确的方向推一把
If you can, point them in the right direction.
现在有个全新的机会 别搞砸了
Now, one whole new chance to not screw up.
我要你去黑人分♥裂♥主义者线人那取个东西
I need you to take a drop from a CI with the black separatists.
能行吗
Can you do that?
还是也准备在人家的爆♥炸♥头上浇可乐
Or you gonna pour a Coke on their afros
消除危险
and defuse them, too?
我的意思是 如果是我的 我想抚养
All I'm saying, if it's mine, I want to raise it.
当爹嘛
Be a dad, you know.
我们一起来养 这是查理的意思
We'll raise it together. That's what Charlie wants.
如果孩子是我的 我有权决定怎么养它
If it's my kid, I should get some say how it grows up.
就算是你的 孩子也不属于你
Even if it's yours, the baby doesn't belong to you.
它属于整个家庭
It belongs to the family.
我们到底在这干吗
What the hell are we doing out here anyway?
停一下 送个包
Quick pit stop. Handing off a bag.
毒品买♥♥卖♥♥
Drug deal?
-是毒品买♥♥卖♥♥吗 -不能算"买♥♥卖♥♥"
- This is a drug deal? - "Deal", hardly.
那哥们已经付过钱了
Fella already paid for the stuff.
我就是来送一下
I'm just the delivery man.
-多少钱 -很多
- How much is it? - It's a lot.
这哥们刚从监狱里出来
This fella, pretty fresh out of prison,
想开展新业务
trying to start up a new operation.
我朋友有多余的货卖♥♥给他
My buddy had some extra supply he sold him.
给我点小恩小惠 让我送一下
Giving me a little scratch to drop it off.
那我来干吗
So what do I do?
坐着当个安静的美人
You just sit there and be pretty.
你很擅长这个
You're good at that.
真替这哥们难过
Feel bad for this guy.
出来以后遇上不少事儿
Had a hell of a time when he got out.
我也不知道多少是真多少是假
Mind you, I don't know how much is truth or tale,
但据我所知
but from what I hear,
他喝的汤被人下毒 差点死了
he was nearly killed, poisoned with soup.
他的手下 仅剩的朋友 都死了
And his crew, his only friends, all dead.
我不知道他是不是因为块头大
I don't know if he was resurrected
所以恢复了过来 但...
as much as just he's a big dude, but--
德州佬 我们得走了
Tex, we gotta go.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
拉尔夫 他叫拉尔夫
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表