剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if--
不管他们在做什么 让他们停下来听
Whatever they're doing, tell them to stop now and listen.
这是启示 世界末日
This is the Revelation, the end of days,
世界重启
beginning of all time.
我们正在忙着...
Look, we are in the middle--
告诉丹尼斯我没疯 我懂的 我懂的
Hey, tell Dennis I ain't mad. I get it, I get it.
海滩男孩是公♥司♥资产
The Beach Boys are a corporate asset.
他们怎么对我的歌♥我不管
What they done to my song, that's his business, but this,
但披头士是预言
the Beatles, is prophecy.
我是他们的乐器
And I am their instrument.
丹尼斯和特里听完就知道了
Dennis and Terry are gonna know that the second they hear.
抱歉 特里不住在这里了
I'm sorry. Terry doesn't live here anymore.
你好 美丽的花朵
Hey, there, hell flower.
-你知道他在哪里吗 -抱歉 我不知道
-Do you know where he is? - I'm--I'm sorry, I don't.
我可以借用你的电♥话♥吗
Could I maybe use your phone?
我是查理 我是丹尼斯的朋友
I'm Charlie. I'm a friend of Dennis's.
我们在忙着拍摄
We're in the middle of a shoot, but, um--
我不会耽误你们太久
It wouldn't take more than two shakes of a lamb's tail.
好 我去拿电♥话♥
Okay, I'll get the phone.
-好 谢谢 -不 你现在得马上离开
- All right, thanks. - No. You need to go now.
姑娘说好呢
Well, the lady said yes--
我们见到特里会告诉他的 再见
We'll tell Terry if we see him. Ciao.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表