剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
-六个 -一共六个
- Six? - Total, yeah.
但每个大厅都安排了一个人
But we got one posted in each lobby
-封锁现场 -好主意
- to keep things on lock-down. - Good thinking.
派两个人去街对面
Well, send two across the street.
着手调查那边
Start canvassing there.
请求支援 然后你们回来
Call for more, and then you and him come back
帮我搜这两层 好吗
and help me finish searching these two floors. All right?
好了
There.
找到你了
Got you. We got you.
我应该让他做了
Should've just let him do it.
我就应该
I should've let...
你看见他了吗
Okay. Did you see him?
你能告诉我吗
Can you tell me?
你能告诉我他长什么样吗
Honey, can you tell me what he looked like?
没关系 会想起来的
That's okay. You'll remember later.
好吗
All right?
以后再告诉我
Tell me later.
我冷
Cold...
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
住在4C的是一位卧床不起的老人
4C's a bedridden old guy
他给威尔榭分局打通了电♥话♥
who called Wilshire Division and got through.
4D住着一对夫妻和刚出生的孩子
But 4D's a couple with a new baby
案发时在睡觉
who slept through the whole thing.
4E的住户说什么都没听到
4E didn't hear anything,
我信 因为她是个大学♥生♥运♥动♥员加酒鬼
and I believe her, because 4E is a varsity alcoholic.
你回2F去看下他回来了没 2F
Why don't you go back to 2F? See if that guy got back yet. 2F.
你好 女士
Hi, ma'am.
我在调查那个可怜女士的案子
I'm investigating what happened to that poor woman--
我认识你
I recognize you.
你以前在诺顿开妓院
You...used to run that brothel on Norton.
-哈莉·希特尔 -黑兹尔
- Harry Hitter. - Hazel.
黑尔 黑兹尔
Hale--Hazel.
看来你把钱都花光了
You didn't save your money, I see.
我听到她的声音了
Listen. I heard her.
我听到了
I heard her.
她声嘶力竭
She was screaming.
说有人在用刀捅她
She said he was stabbing her.
我给警♥察♥打了电♥话♥ 但打不通
I called the police, but I couldn't get through.
显然那时打电♥话♥的人太多了
High volume of calls, apparently.
我一直在观察 就连警♥察♥来了之后
He never came out, and I watched,
他都没出来
even after the cops got here.
我可以帮你描述一下他的样子
I wanted to get a description of him for you.
没关系 他有可能从后门出去吗
That's okay. Well, might he have gone out the back door?
后门在锅炉房♥里
The back exit's in the boiler room,
是锁着的
and it's chained closed.
入室盗窃太猖獗了 没人能出去
Too many burglaries. Nobody can get out of there.
一旦失火 我们都活不了
If there's a fire in here, we're all dead,
我宁可死也不想再买♥♥电视机了
and I'd rather be dead than have to buy another television.
所以你没看见他从前门走出去
Okay, so you didn't see him go out the front door,
他也不可能走后门
and he didn't go out the back exit,
然后我们又在大厅布置了警力
and then we showed up and posted units in the lobby.
除非他和你擦肩而过
Unless he walked right by you.
这不可能
Which he didn't.
他可能还在楼里
He could still be in the building.
谢谢你 黑兹尔
Thank you, Hazel.
普拉扎先生 我来还你钥匙
Hey, Mr. Plaza, I got your keys.
找到人了吗 警探
Did you find the guy, Detective?
反正不在2F公♥寓♥
Not in Apartment 2F, anyway.
谢谢你的钥匙
Thank you for these.
住在2F的是兰布先生吗
So, uh, 2F-- that's, uh, Mr. Lamb?
-伊恩·兰布 对吧 -是的
- Ian Lamb, right? - Yeah.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
大约几天前 他不经常在公♥寓♥
A few days ago, maybe. He's not around much.
他很忙
He works a lot.
我们可能还会麻烦你 普拉扎先生
Well, we're not gonna get out of your hair just yet, Mr. Plaza.
我们必须再把整栋楼搜一遍
We've got to canvass the whole building again.
检查可疑访客
We've got to check for strange visitors,
过夜的客人
overnight guests,
走廊里的鬼什么的
apparitions in the hallways.
我从没想到声音是从楼顶传来的
I never thought that screaming was coming from our roof.
玛丽莎是个好姑娘
Marisa was such a sweet girl.
想想发生在她身上的事
To think about that happening to her...
我也有四个孩子 都是女儿
I got four kids, you know? Daughters.
一想到这 我就永远不想
And it just makes me never want to
让她们脱离我的视线了
take my eyes off of them again, you know?
你有女儿吗
You got daughters?
我有个儿子
A son, actually.
你办案遇到过很多场面
Well, but still, with what you see in your work,
你有时一定也会担心他吧
you must be afraid for him sometimes, huh?
我无时无刻不担心他
I'm afraid for him all the time.
你能开一下消防门吗
Can you unchain that fire door, please?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
这是你家吗
Is this your house?
天啊 真好看
My goodness! It's delightful.
你就省省吧
Cram it, all right?
你来这里干什么 山姆
What are you doing here, Sam?
你在跟踪我吗
You following me?
Tit: 乳♥房♥♥的粗俗说法
对 这叫做以牙还牙
Yeah. It's called tit for tat.
-你是奶♥子♥ -很幽默
- You're the tit. - That's funny.
-是啊 -真的
- Yeah. - It really is.
-你真幽默 -很好
-That's really funny. - Good.
我还担心自己光顾着忙真正的警♥察♥工作
Because I worry that my sense of humor suffers
忙得太累会有损幽默感
when I get tired from all the actual real police work that I do.
我来问问你
Let me ask you something.
你是没事就在想
Do you just sit around thinking about ways
怎么给自己添乱
to make things worse for yourself, huh?
让自己陷入更大的麻烦吗
To get yourself into an even deeper pile--
当然不 都是麻烦自己找上门的
Hell no. Just comes to me.
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what's going on?
我觉得好像听到了你车子的声音 但你又没...
I thought I heard your car, but then you didn't--
-那是 -天啊 是山姆吗
- Is it-- - Oh, my goodness. Sam?
-莉莲 -这太不可思议了
- Lillian? - This is crazy.
我们刚才还说起他
We were just talking about him.
-对吗 亲爱的 -是的
- Weren't we, honey? - Yeah.
老天 上次见你时我还在泛美工作呢
My Lord, I have not seen you since I was still at Pan Am.
你一点都没变
And you have not changed a bit.
得了吧
Oh, stop it.
瞧他说的
Listen to him.
但愿你没有把那些制♥服♥扔掉
I hope you kept those uniforms.
你得穿给你亲爱的看看
You got to break one out for honey, here.
没有什么比空姐更能让男人喜笑颜开了
Nothing like a stewardess to turn a man's frown upside down.
反正我妈过去总这么说
That's what my mom always used to say, anyway.
-你真坏 你真坏 -我很坏
- You are bad. You are bad. - I'm bad.
没错 我是很坏
I'm bad. It's true.
你得进来喝一杯
You need to come in for a drink.
-他得进来喝一杯 -现在吗
- He needs to come in for a drink. - Right now?
行了 亲爱的
Okay, honey.
-真巧 -山姆
- What a coincidence. - Hey, Sam?
赶快滚吧
Why don't you get the hell out of here?
-乐意至极 -很好
- I'd be happy to. - Okay.
我先问你个事
Let me ask you one thing first.
你有没有过突然之间
Do you ever have one of those moments
顿悟一切的时候
where suddenly you just understand everything?
山姆森·本尼狄克·霍迪亚克
洛杉矶头号♥警探
山姆森·本尼狄克·霍迪亚克
洛杉矶头号♥警探
-什么事 -我是谢弗
- Yeah? - Hey, it's Shafe.
我去接露茜尔·格赖得尼
I went to pick up Lucille Gladner,
但我们找不到她
and we can't find her.
到处都找不到
I mean, anywhere.
好了 各位
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表