剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
《水瓶宫》前情提要...
Previously on "Aquarius"...
她接受了电击疗法
She's had electroshock therapy.
她神志有些不清
She's not quite herself.
要恢复得花些时间
The recovery can take some time.
-我会带你回家 -那些家常菜你还喜欢吗
- I'm taking you home. - You like that home cooking?
去躺着吧 拉尔夫
Go ahead and lay down, Ralph.
你的小弟们都在等你呢
All your boys are waiting for you
在上帝的绿色牧场上等你
up there in the green pastures of the Lord.
所以你是说你帮我戒掉后
So you're saying you're just gonna get me clean,
我还会复发
and I'm just gonna relap?
或许永远也戒不掉它
This isn't something you ever leave behind.
它多半会复发
Relapse happens more often than not.
海尔让我们住这儿
Hal's been letting us crash here.
我专心能做我的音乐
I can work on my music
不必为衣食住行担忧
without having to scramble for food and shelter.
我要你去黑人分♥裂♥主义者线人
I need you to take a drop from a CI
那取个东西
with the black separatists.
婉达 我是佩里的朋友
Wanda? I'm Perry's friend.
是丹尼斯改了我的歌♥吗
Did Dennis do that to my song?
改回来
Change it back now.
你跟丹尼斯说
Talk to Dennis.
我们被栽赃了
The evidence was planted.
我们有交情 霍迪亚克 我要讲交情
We got history, Hodiak. I'm calling it in.
1969年8月8日
现在只剩一件事要做
There's only one thing left to do.
你和珊迪
Now, you and Sadie
知道我的请求
know what I'm asking you for,
对吗 德州佬
don't you, Tex?
把他们绑起来
Tie 'em up.
对
Yes.
用刀子
Use knives.
对
Yes.
血溅当场
Paint the walls with blood.
对
Yes.
7个月前
对 叫他回我电♥话♥
Yes. Have him call me back.
等等 我换了办公号♥码
Hold on. I have a new business number.
是213-450
It's 213-450...
对的
Yes, that's right.
不 我家里电♥话♥不是那个号♥了
No, that's no longer my home number.
谢谢
Thank you.
你工作时我能在这儿读书吗
Can I read here while you work?
我不想一个人待着
I-I don't want to be alone.
当然可以 亲爱的
Of course, sweetie.
重读你最喜欢的书
Ah, rereading your favorite.
你喜欢乔 想像她一样
You loved Jo. Wanted to put on plays
演话剧 成为作家
like she did and be a writer.
我什么都不记得了
I don't remember any of it.
会想起来的
It'll come back.
我找过医生 他保证
I spoke to a doctor who assured me
失忆是暂时的
the memory loss is temporary.
趁此机会 你能重温最喜欢的书
Meanwhile, you get to enjoy your favorites
就像没读过一样
like they're brand new.
爸爸 查理后来怎样了
Daddy, what happened to Charlie?
不知道 我在医院找到的你
I don't know. I found you at the hospital.
我记得和查理在一起 然后我离开了
I remember being with Charlie, and then I left.
离开变♥态♥需要理由吗
Does anybody need a reason to run away from a creep?
你离开他我太开心了
I'm damn glad you did.
我知道
You don't want to tell me.
爸爸 我做了什么
Daddy, what did I do?
没做什么
Nothing.
什么也没做
Absolutely nothing.
你是个精力充沛的女孩
You were a high-spirited girl
你母亲对你过于严格
with a mother who wanted to squash you.
我曾因为叛逆而怪你
I...I blamed you for your rebellion,
但那只是因为
but that was just...
我害怕
I was scared.
我以为你恨我
I thought you hated me.
我当时很
I was so...
可悲 艾玛
miserable, Emma.
我欺骗自己
I lied to myself
以为你能够独♥立♥ 但
that you were ready to be on your own, but...
你还只是个小女孩
you were still a little girl.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我爱你 艾玛
I love you, Emma.
我只是不明白
I just didn't know...
或是有所怀疑
or--or trust.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, daddy,
我不在意
and it's okay, you know.
真的没关系
It's really okay.
我不在乎你是同性恋
I don't care that you're homosexual.
和乔一样
Like Jo,
你应该坚持做自己
you have to be true to yourself.
这是查理的愿望
That's all that Charlie wants
为他 为我 也为你
for himself, for me, and you.
你得活在当下
You have to go to...the now,
为现实而生
to the real.
我是想帮查理
I was--I was trying to help Charlie.
我没有逃离他
I wasn't running away.
我想救他
I wanted to save him.
他们一定是非洲联合会的人
They had to be from United Africa.
一定是
Had to be?
为什么 他们身上有标识吗
What? Were they wearing signs?
我能描述出他们来
I can describe them.
只要你把非联的人都抓起来
If you just bust everybody at UA,
我就能指认
I'll spot them.
不如我安排她和画像师见个面
Maybe I'll just set her up with a sketch artist.
我不要画该死的画像
I don't want to draw no damn pictures!
我要你去非联♥总♥部
I want you to go to UA headquarters!
发生什么了
What happened?
他们闯了进来
They came blasting in,
班奇想脱身
and Bunchy tried to get away,
我过不去
and I-I couldn't get there.
他们不停开枪
They just kept shooting.
不要紧的 坐下来
It's okay. Sit down.
你还坐这干嘛
Why are you sitting there?
他们要逃了
They're getting away!
听着 女士 我现在的工作是
Look, ma'am, right now, my job is
弄清楚你知道什么
just to find out what you know.
这是你的案子吗
Hey, is this your case?
对 我接到的报案
Yeah. I got the call.
-这案子我要接 -这里是维斯特伍德
- I want it. - This is Westwood,
不是好莱坞 属威尔榭分局管
not Hollywood-- it's Wilshire's case.
我会和加里克说的 他会同意的
I'll clear it with Garrick. He'll approve it.
这案子可不好结
Ain't gonna be an easy case to close.
枪手或枪手们会逍遥法外
Shooter or shooters got away clean,
就像黑帮杀人一样
like a gang killing.
你不能信目击人的话
You can't trust the witnesses,
即便她是那小白脸的非洲女皇
not even pretty boy's African queen.
那你走运了 少了件头疼事
Lucky for you. Less of a headache, then.
走吧
Hey. Come on.
你不盘问下其他目击者吗
Don't you want to question the other witnesses?
-给我份报告 -好啊
- Send me your report. - Yeah.
你会收到的 霍迪亚克 三份
You'll get it, Hodiak, in triplicate.
你要交三份给我啊
You're gonna send them in triplicate?
那能看懂啦
That'll show me.
黑鸟[甲壳虫乐队歌♥曲 隐喻美国60年代种族冲突]
恶棍丹尼斯在哪
Where's Dennis the Menace?
小偷丹尼斯在哪
Where's Dennis the Thief?
-丹尼斯先生不在这 -不对 不对
- Mr. Dennis not here. - No, no, no, no.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表