剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
I don't think so.
查克
Hey, Chuck.
你好啊 小肯尼
Oh, hey, there, Kenny-Ken.
海尔对我们特别好
Hal's been a real good friend to us,
让我们住在这儿
letting us crash here.
当然...
Of course, uh...
珊迪和他关系很好
Sadie and he have a real bond.
你好我好大家好
Sweet deal for everybody.
我能专心做我的音乐
I can work on my music without having to,
不必为衣食住行担忧
you know, scramble for food and shelter.
海尔特别慷慨
Hal's been generous.
姑娘们就...
But then the girls are...
慷慨回报嘛 对吧
generous right back, right?
公社生活是未来的潮流
Communal living-- wave of the future.
是啊
Yeah.
肯
Hey, Ken...
往昔恩怨 宝贝
bygones, babe.
明白吗
Okay?
好孩子
Atta boy.
我...
So, I, uh--
我并没有告诉你一切
I kind of didn't tell you everything.
他是警♥察♥
He's a cop.
你自己也真应该考虑
This is a line of work you should think
来干这行
about going into yourself.
我必须穿鞋吗
Would I have to wear shoes?
我想问 你是怎么让他们戒得这么干净的
Can I ask you-- h-how do you keep them so clean?
天机不可泄露 抱歉
Top-secret hippie voodoo. Sorry.
我搭档到什么程度了 80% 90%
So my partner, is he, what, 80%, 90%?
我得知道 因为工作开始积压了
I need to know, 'cause work's piling up
他家里还有事要处理 所以
and he's--also he's got some domestic issues, so...
我们已经到最后疗程了
We're down to our last session,
所以马上搞定
so we're closing in on 100%.
谢谢你 比莉 谢谢你的茶
Thank you, Billi. And thanks for the tea.
是茶 对吗 叫什么来着
Well, it's tea, right? What's it called again?
你今晚有何安排
What are you doing tonight?
工作
Working.
-一整晚吗 -要到很晚
- All night? - Late.
多晚
How late?
如果你问的不是我想的那样
If you're not asking what I think you're asking,
那我先道个歉
then I-I pre-apologize,
但如果你是...
but if you are, then...
我太老了 不适合你
I am too old for you.
我也这么觉得
See, now, I thought the same thing,
但是截然不同的想法...
but in kind of a different way, like...
你对我来说太老了吗
Are you too old for me?
-听出区别了吗 山姆 -听出来了
- Do you see the difference, Sam? - Yeah, I do.
你那么说 就是没戏
Yeah. Your way, end of discussion.
我这么说 就是试了才知道
My way, we find out.
这个
Well...
那你得穿鞋子
I'd need you to wear shoes.
我就是想更了解一些事情
And I'm just trying to get a wider view of things, so, um...
班奇·卡特阻止了我们的行动吗
is it that Bunchy Carter arrested one of our operations?
这个问题跟你的工作有什么关系
What does that question have to do with your job?
我刚说了
Like I said, I, um...
就是想知道有什么更大的计划
I just like to know what the bigger plan is.
为什么
Because?
因为你的拉比 霍迪亚克
Because - your rabbi Hodiak
在想办法帮他的兄弟班奇
is looking to help his buddy Bunchy.
覆水难收 他执意收回 那是他的选择
he wants to do something that's done, it's his choice.
但你不必如此
But it's not yours...
除非我把你除名
unless I cut you loose...
我也会这么做
which I will do
你要再问我关于行动的问题的话
if you ever ask me another operational question.
你知道事情会怎样发展
You know where this is going.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我道歉
I apologize.
九天前在月桂谷捕获
Bust in Laurel Canyon nine days ago--
大♥麻♥ 兴♥奋♥剂♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 还有很多类似毒品
pot, speed, coke, a lot more of that going on,
以及14片迷幻药 确切说是蓝独角兽
and 14 tabs of acid, blue unicorn, to be exact.
黑豹党成员身上发现的
Found on the Panthers.
看到这里了吗
See here?
-这里 -现场缴获的药片呢
- Here. - What about the actual tabs from Laurel?
说是归错档了
Misfiled, I'm told.
那桩案子会以罚款处理
But that case is gonna go fine.
所有其它毒品都已查明
All the other drugs were accounted for.
班奇的呢
And Bunchy's?
关押了
Lock and key.
谢谢
Thank you.
欠你个人情
I owe you one.
其实正好相反
Quite the opposite, actually.
你说得对 传下去
You were right. Pass it on.
你们这么做都心中有数吗
Are you guys sure you know what you're doing?
我这么做是在求生
What I'm doing is surviving.
而警♥察♥们这么做是他们的事
What the cops are doing, that's up to them.
不管怎样都会有人受伤
People gonna get hurt no matter what.
关键在于 别做受伤的人
Trick is, don't be one of them.
-你得补救这事 -怎么补救
- You need to fix this. - Fix it how?
他们知道了 大家都知道了
They know. Everyone knows everything.
-大家一向都知道 -不是这件事
- Everyone always knows. - Not this.
信我 再糟糕的事也知道了
This and worse, believe me.
你父亲撤回了资金
Your father pulled his money.
爸爸老了 害怕了
Daddy is old and scared.
这让他变得软弱 他活在过去
It's making him weak. He's living in the past.
我们才是未来 肯 我和你
We are the future, Ken-- you and me.
都结束了 格蕾丝
It's over, Grace.
这还没有结束 还没
It is not over. It is not.
这不仅关系到你
This isn't just about you.
我在政党的前景跟你不相上下
I have a future in this party just as much as you do,
我们要团结一致 迈向美好未来
and we are sticking together to get to that future.
没有房♥子 没有公♥司♥
No house, no firm.
大家都笑话我们 被逐出门了
Everybody laughing at us, excommunicated?
肯 这是
Ken, this is--
这是个考验
this is a test.
霍德曼告诉你这结束了吗
Did Haldeman tell you directly it's over?
有吗
Did he?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
这是警告
This is a warning...
是惩罚 但对我们而言
and a punishment, but it is not the end,
还没结束
for either of us.
去他的爸爸
Screw Daddy.
我在圣巴巴拉市
I have my trust and...
有信托和资产
and the property in Santa Barbara.
我知道你把钱藏在国外 我们不会出差错的
I know you hid money overseas. We'll barely miss a step.
所以我们去乞求 去威胁
So, what, we beg and threaten,
我要回一些别人欠我的
and I get a scrap of what I'm owed,
你拿到委员会助理主席的位子
and you get to be assistant committee chairwoman?
暂时的
For now.
我们继续战斗
We keep fighting.
让他们需要我们
We make them need us.
我真的好累
I'm just so tired.
肯 我们对党
Ken, what we have to offer the party...
对国家都很重要
this country, matters.
但我们必须一起做
But we have to do it together.
肯 看着我
Ken, look at me.
我不爱你 你不爱我
I don't love you, and you don't love me,
这是个宽慰
and that's a relief,
因为我们有共同的追求
because we want the same things.
只要我们私下时小心谨慎
So, as long as we are both discreet in private
公开时勠力同心
and together in public,
没有什么能阻止我们
nothing can stop us.
然后会怎么样 格蕾丝
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表